[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>yfw you realized if they took literally the exact same new
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: THIS-IS-THE-END-REVIEW.jpg (217 KB, 1536x908) Image search: [Google]
THIS-IS-THE-END-REVIEW.jpg
217 KB, 1536x908
>yfw you realized if they took literally the exact same new Ghostbusters script but cast Seth Rogen, James Franco, Jonah Hill, and Craig Robinson instead of women, it would be 10/10 greatest remake ever and smashing box office records right now
>>
>>72051413
Change Craig to Danny in blackface and then we can talk
>>
No, it would just be another awful Juggs Apatow movie.
>>
>>72051691
A bloo bloo
>>
Actually I'm 100% positive it would be talked about less, made less money and would be forgotten in a week.
>>
>>72051413

I have no problem work am all female Ghostbusters. But they chose the most unfunny and monstrous females. They're are tons of Better female choices.
>>
why remake such a piece of shit movie in the first place
>>
>seth rogan
subtract two points
>james franco
subtract two points
>jonah hill
subtract two points
>craig robinson
literally who
>>
>>72052600
I'm legitimately curious as to who you would have cast, because I can't think of any females that would make this movie good.
>>
Seth Rogan, in anything, fucking dropped.
>>
>>72052695
Emily Blunt, Emma Stone, Emma Roberts and Zoe Saldana

wew
>>
>>72052818
It's supposed to be a comedy though
>>
>>72051413
No. People would still hate it. It might make slightly more money because of dumb stoners though.
>>
>>72051413
I actually agree, but with McBride as the Bill Murray character cuz he has the most charisma, and Franco as an Egon type cuz it would be fun to watch him struggle with stoic.
>>
That would be ten times fucking worse than what they've done now
>>
>>72052846
Stone and Roberts have been in comedies, and Zoe has too if you include Guardians of the Galaxy.

Blunt I guess not but who knows? maybe she's got a knack for it.
>>
>>72053011
Ernie Hudson mostly did drama stuff. You need a 'straight man' so everyone isnt just running around like retards.
>>
File: XoazNYKGBhNdGiDwecf_h58baWQ.jpg (31 KB, 495x330) Image search: [Google]
XoazNYKGBhNdGiDwecf_h58baWQ.jpg
31 KB, 495x330
>>72051413
Should have been mix gender.
>>
>>72052695
Amy Poehler
Tina Fey
Rashida Jones
Keep Wiig I guess, I don't know.
>>
>>72052695

Mew, sweet Dee, Blunt, Zoe Saldana

Done
>>
>>72051413
I wouldn't watch that shit, either.
>>
>>72051413
The Interview was shit and Seth Rogen is a fag
>>
>>72051413
It might still suck in a different way, but a big difference is that the female ghostbusters were known for quirky romantic comedies. Those guys are known for college and stoner comedies.
>>
>>72053180
Chris would have been perfect
>>
>>72052846
Consider the original, it was an adult comedy, that's a huge difference. On top of that remember that if the writers are trash, it doesn't matter who delivers the punchline ... atleast with good writers they can make it workable with an mediocre crew that works with them.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.