[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oh Boys Boys Boys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
http://www.schlockmercenary.com/blog/ghostbusters/

I keep seeing positive reviews. And not from paid shills either...from guys doing this shit for free.

Were we wrong?
>>
>>72047982
>I had a blast at Ghostbusters. There was a little bit of a pacing drag at around the midpoint, and a few of the jokes didn’t fire for me, but in most places the film was kind of perfect.

>kind of perfect
kek
>>
no matter how many threads you make, im not paying to watch it, try somewhere else
>>
>>72047982
>is a board full of pedophilic manchildren that do nothing but "fight" the board moderators by spamming cunny and other off topic braindead memes all day wrong about film making
hmm, nope, that's not possible
>>
>>72048031

Then don't fucking pay to watch it dude. Torrent the shit.

I'm just saying...were we wrong about all the criticism?

It was never about "muh womyn in my all male movie" shit for me. It was about quality. I didn't think they could even match Ghostbusters II for quality.

Apparently they did.
>>
File: 1467906551056.jpg (92 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1467906551056.jpg
92 KB, 640x480
>>72047982
Probably.
>>
File: 1466993822489.gif (2 MB, 300x228) Image search: [Google]
1466993822489.gif
2 MB, 300x228
Apparently Leslie Jones wasn't bad in it either. The clip was taken out of context.

She's still black though.
>>
>>72048294
>Apparently Leslie Jones wasn't bad in it either.

Yeah and Shylock just wanted his money right?
>>
Saw it because I'm a big GB fag.

It was the worst GB-related thing I ever saw.

It was too dumb and cartoony even compared to the actual cartoons.
>>
>>72047982
I only see negative reviews across the internet.

Is it google directing me to the wrong places?
>>
>>72048294
>Apparently Leslie Jones wasn't bad in it either.
That's what this guy says.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCDl70hik6M

He has to be joking...
>>
File: ishyas.png (44 KB, 143x175) Image search: [Google]
ishyas.png
44 KB, 143x175
>>72047982
>forgetting that 99% of people are sub human retards who gobble up shit on a daily basis.
>>
>>72048063
>Then don't fucking pay to watch it dude. Torrent the shit.

Waste of bandwidth.
>>
>were we wrong?
you faggots are never right.
>>
I don't know OP, let's check the box office receipts for the second and third weekend and find out. If they are still pretty high, it's likely decent, if they drop the movie likely sucks.
>>
>>72048063
>Apparently they did.

not according to the audience who watched it
>>
>>72047982
It's not like Sony would fucking care whether it was shit or not, remakes make money anyway.
These conspiracy theories are stupid. It's a good enough movie, so what? The world isn't going to end over muh feminazi boogeyman.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.