[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people blame "bad marketing" for Dredd's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: dredd-poster-big-min.jpg (178 KB, 733x1100) Image search: [Google]
dredd-poster-big-min.jpg
178 KB, 733x1100
Why do people blame "bad marketing" for Dredd's failure?

Can't people just admit that they were tired of seeing more capeshit at the time?
>>
>>72045221
It's cause Judge Dredd is not interesting
>>
>>72045221
It was bad marketing. Trailer looked mediocre.

Movie was incredible
>>
>>72045221
good thread
>>
>>72045221
What's your endgame, OP?
>>
File: Fucking A White Male!.jpg (114 KB, 850x656) Image search: [Google]
Fucking A White Male!.jpg
114 KB, 850x656
>>72045221
Zero fucking content in your post, why respond?
>>
>>72045221
Just look at that poster. there was a serious disconnect between the marketing teams and the actual film
>>
lack of eagle pauldrons
>>
>>72045248
>It was bad marketing. Trailer looked mediocre.

Cause the movie is mediocre

What did you want them to do?

>"IN A FUTURE WORLD, MEGACITY ONE, HIS NAME (shows the word Dredd) ... IS LAW"
>>
>>72045434
Enjoy your bad taste faggot.
>>
File: whiplash.jpg (39 KB, 217x240) Image search: [Google]
whiplash.jpg
39 KB, 217x240
>>72045221
Actually it was bad marketing. I heard about it only once and the trailer was so shit I expected a SJWfied sequel to Stallone's Dredd
>>
That poster is so dull and unispiring, same problem with Pacific Rim, I loved the Movie once I saw it but it took Me about a year of skipping it on netflix because the poster was so damn Grey and boring. Fucking close up of a gigant robots head, i had no idea it was about gigant robots and Monsters before My friend told Me about it.
>>
>>72045221
*test*
>>
File: dredd.jpg (155 KB, 1341x668) Image search: [Google]
dredd.jpg
155 KB, 1341x668
marketing it as dredd 3D wasn't the best move. people were getting sick about the 3D gimmick at the time, even though the 3D in dredd was actually pretty cool, espcially in the slowmo scenes.
>>
>>72045641
Newfag fuck off
>>
why people on /tv/ cant understand dredd isnt simply interesting movie to everyone?

it is pretty much 90's edgy comic book era.
full of depressing shots and shit
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.