[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well dick my dick. This show is great so far
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
File: stranger-things.jpg (85 KB, 509x755) Image search: [Google]
stranger-things.jpg
85 KB, 509x755
Well dick my dick. This show is great so far
>>
>>72042291
Pretty good.

I have watched so far 4 episodes.
>>
>>72042320
I'm on 4 right now. The production quality is pretty damn good and the soundtrack fits in really well. There were a few cringey parts in the school scenes but basically nothing every gets middle/high school right, plus it may have been kind of intentional since it has that throwback vibe to it
>>
>>72042291
It's a meme show
>>
i like it but the black kid can go fuck himself 2bh
>>
>>72042390
no ur a meme
>>
File: 1435141992097.jpg (8 KB, 220x310) Image search: [Google]
1435141992097.jpg
8 KB, 220x310
>>72042393
There was nothing wrong with the black kid at all. You types are so fucking predictable, I doubt you're even legit racist. You're probably just some pussy ass kid that's afraid /tv/ will shit on his opinions if he doesn't add qualifiers like, "women aren't funny" or "the nigger sucked, obviously." You got a lot of growing up to do pal.
>>
>>72042543
Calm down with the white guilt buddy, Jesus Christ
>>
>>72042543
i'm not a racist you little punk but he was being an asshole the entire time. the kids come across this amazing otherwordly creature and he decides to constantly be a dick to it and blame everything on it instead of realizing the potential and power she has and treating her like a friend. it annoyed me a bunch, race has nothing to do with it you soft skinned fuck.
>>
>>72042591
He was the only one trying to find Will, that little bitch Mike was just trying to get his little baby dick wet. Whatever happened to bro's before hoes? Also he was right about her dicking them around, she new where Mike was the whole time.
>>
>>72042591
I agree to an extent, but having one person in the group that creates conflict like that is kind of a staple in the kind of writing. Think scully
>>
Just wait until the girl starts using her powers and removes all tension from a scene
>>
>>72042365
I'm about to watch episode 5 right now. Episode 4 was the best so far.

I love the vibe in this.
>>
>>72042291
The D&D scene is making me laugh. It reminds me of Half-Life + Super8 so far.
>>
File: 1412557768897.jpg (131 KB, 500x643) Image search: [Google]
1412557768897.jpg
131 KB, 500x643
Winona is and will always be my first waifu`
>>
File: eiki_overheadprojector.jpg (50 KB, 388x372) Image search: [Google]
eiki_overheadprojector.jpg
50 KB, 388x372
>>72042543
>>
>>72042735
Didn't care for the chief that much until after episode 4, he's actually a breddy good character. Also the actor who plays him looks a lot like Eddie Edelstein
>>
>>72042291

I'm so glad I just started it! The title art was what drew me in. The show itself has the 80's movie vibes but with a splash of Lynch-esque horror. Very nice.
>>
>>
>>72042291
It's pretty comfy, feels like an 80's movie
>>
Netflix: Television for Women

Looks like shit pham.
>>
Saw the trailer, now I know the entire series.
>>
>>72043665
lol no
>>
>>72043676
LOL yes
>government abducts kids for aylium dna experiments
>kids become friends with human ET girl
>together they uncover the "secret" inside the army Base
>>
>>72043775

You don't even know the crux of the fucking story you dweeb
>>
I see that Netflix shills are in full swing.
>>
>>72043775
Yeah, that's not right at all. You overvalue your sense of deduction, Mr. Holmes
>>
>>72043897
>>72043834
Then please spoiler me. How is this show anything but generic?
>>
>>72043923
It's not even worth talking to you about it because you've embraced your presuppositions so strongly, lol. Just leave the thread
>>
>>72043847
we all shill for something
>>
>>72043962
So I am right. Thanks for clarification.
>>
>>72044061
You were wrong on all counts. Instead of demanding a complete breakdown of the plot of the series as an "argument," you can watch it instead of assuming that you know everything about it. Don't confuse my unwillingness to comply with your obtuse dumbfuckery with my surrendering of the argument.
>>
Dropped it on the first 7 minutes, I kept cringing at the 10 year olds swearing.
>>
>>72044249
Does this show have
>government agents
>military base
>aliens/ufo
>experiments
>town kids become friends with telekinetic alium girl
>>
>>72044336
Wowee, you can glean basic elements of a show from a trailer. That must mean you know the entire plot! Did you not watch Star Trek because you know that the characters fly around space in a starship? Did you pass on Dexter because you knew he was a serial killer that was also in law enforcement? Hell, why do we even watch tv shows when synopses and masters of deduction like you exist?

[Spoiler]though you're wrong on more than one point[/spoiler [
>>
Why are people shilling for Netflix shit?
>>
>>72042291
Watched a few episodes last night, pretty good so far. Feels wrong watching this during the day though.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.