[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Zombie apocalypse movie/TV show >Women are portrayed as
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 218
Thread images: 31
File: zombies jill 1.jpg (101 KB, 745x477) Image search: [Google]
zombies jill 1.jpg
101 KB, 745x477
>Zombie apocalypse movie/TV show
>Women are portrayed as take no prisoners asskickers

Let's talk about what would ACTUALLY happen to women during a zombie apocalypse
>>
They would run like girls and get eaten
>>
rape and murder

rip and tear
>>
>before apocalypse
I'm a strong indepedent woman

>after apocalypse
AAAAAH SAVE ME MEN, she says, while being left behind to being eaten by zombies
>>
>the women who are able to survive a zombie apocalypse are no prisoners asskickers
wow its almost as if it makes sense
>>
>>72041338
zombies don't rape, they just hunger.
>>
>>72041256
Why would I want a girl when I could be a sex slave to a big burly man for protection instead?
>>
>>72041256
White knights would clamber over each other and kill their brothers just to get a sniff of pussy. I think women would be well protected.
>>
>>72041488
>get saved
go back to pretending to be strong and independant
>>
>>72041526
...for rape
>>
OP is actually correct for once. Don't let the media redpill you with shit like the walking pleb etc...

>>72041586
This guy has no concept of reality whatsoever. What would actually happen is that a large portion of people would die. Including most of you faggots. Probably all of you faggots. Then a few women would remain around the world, but they would entirely be used as sex slaves or prostitutes of some variety. Society would "regress" and the only women capable of self-defence would probably be taken out by men instead of zombies anyway.

Maybe a couple of exceptions like those crazy butch bitches who would cut their tits off and grow adams apples, but I don't think they are really categorised similarly to the girls we are talking about in this thread.
>>
>>72041586
>that dank post apocalyptic pussy smell

wew
>>
I remember last year or whatever when these threads were all the rage even /r9k/ told OP to fuck off with this autistic bullshit.

>>72041684
In an IRL zombie-apocalypse can you protect me? I'll polish your katana for your every day.
>>
File: 1439156197404.jpg (7 KB, 236x314) Image search: [Google]
1439156197404.jpg
7 KB, 236x314
>>72041667
>>
>>72041684

Sounds about right. But I figured after few years or so after the things stabilized, and the survivors became organized, it'd turn more into a feudal type of arrangements, where women were taken care of, but didn't have much say in things.
>>
ITT: angry redpill virgins.
>>
It rhymes with cape.
>>
>>72041256
Men would die trying to defend them, that is how nature works. Men are disposable for a population and women are precious.
>>
>>72041946

lol what the fuck is this, Victorian England?

the fools that would lay their lives for random women would be wiped out within months, leaving the remaining men who aren't 100% retarded to do something more like this:

>>72041684
>>72041840
>>
>>72041921
shape
>>
>>72041684
not me, i'd be fine, and its not about my physique. I'm a chubby weeb

i however live on an idaho homestead 10 miles from a store with the good old mormon stockpile of food and the ability to grow more, with enough weapons to make people fuck off. there's also only one way in without hiking through a ravine full of cougars and it's already gated off, and wouldn't be hard to block up with something or wall it off
>>
>>72042134
Regardless of the fact that you're clearly starved of any social contact or human interaction as it is, what gender child did your parents breed?

Because at the end of the day, doesn't matter if you live three quarters of a mile away from the surface of the sun Australia I'm gonna get you if you're a girl.
>>
>>72042134
>eating canned soup all by yourself in the middle of nowhere and without the internet for the rest of your miserable life

I'd rather take my chances with the zombies in the city tbch. Who knows, I might actually get to rape someone before I die.
>>
>>72042260
t. edgy redditor fag who thinks he can walk more than half a mile before collapsing of chronic asthma attacks
>>
>>72042360
>dat projection

wew, almost forgot it was summer for a second
>>
>>72042366
>I can't think of an actual argument so I'll just say the other person is projecting! Ha, got em
Literally "no u" the argument.
>>
>>72041488
Lol no

Men would throw away their lives just to save any 3/10

World is full of thirsty fucks, they'd just be even more thirsty
>>
>>72042398
You made up a bunch of random shit, do you think that's an argument?
>>
>>72042398
I wonder if you will ever see the irony of this post
>>
>>72042427
>whiteknights
>surviving an apocalypse
lmao
>>
>>72042493
You literally just said "ha projection, guess it is le summer!", do you think that's an argument?

>>72042498
Where is the irony? I am willing to bet that, if I actually asked you to explain where in my post there is irony, you would be unable to say where it is because ultimately the only way you can recoup is by saying "oh le irony! XD" despite there being no example of irony within the actual statement.
>>
>>72042559
>you literally just said
No I didn't
>>
>>72042559
>buzzwords and assumptions are an argument
Stop posting
>>
>>72042398
>Australian talking smack about survival tactics despite their country's laughable obesity rate
>gets assblasted as fuck and starts raging hard on a Himalayan ketamine suggestion forum
>gets called out
>rages harder

Son, my sides are in orbit. You need to discard your computer right now and try not to face further embarrassment.
>>
>>72042586
Then the person that I was actually talking to literally had just said that.
>>72042616
Literally where in that entire post did I insinuate that?
>>72042627
>implying I'm Australian
>implying I'm using a PC
Thanks for the (You) :^)
>>
File: kek.jpg (29 KB, 409x393) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
29 KB, 409x393
>>72042657
He's still going
>>
>>72042657
Here comes the backpedalling and the "I was just pretending to be retarded" part
>>
>>72042706
At least I'm not actually retarded like you.
>>
in a REAL zombie apocalypse i'd probably be Rambo on steroids.

cap this
>>
>>72042714
Wow great zinger friend, ebin trollmaster
>>
>>72041684
>What would actually happen is that a large portion of people would die

What would actually happen is zombies getting headshotted, quarantine getting set and the whole Zombie apocalypse not happening altogether since everyone and their grandma has seen the movies.

This is the no.1 reason why zombie movies suck. They vastly overestimate the ability of the virus to spread itself by biting. The only feasible Zombie apocalypse virus would have to be airborne, 100% deadly with only a slimmer of population immune to it. Then you can have small batches of people surviving and fighting untold masses of zombies.
>>
>>72042776
I try my hardest.
Hard just like my dick when it slides into your mom
>>
>>72042358
actually we have solar panels with spare parts so i can just keep chipping away at my 5tb anime collection until i die
>>
>>72042559
Irony - a state of affairs or an event that seems deliberately contrary to what one expects and is often wryly amusing as a result.

Sort of like...
>anone makes up a story
>someone else infers that surely the story must be based off your own life and experiences
>"nah what the fuck man don't reply to my meaningless comment with meaningless comments, let me underline that with another meaningless comment"

I hope you don't actually make bets with real money.
>>
Doesnt matter because a zombie apocalypse would not last longer than 7 seconds

I cannot understand how the world ends when zombies show up, they're slow and retarded, how would they make it past the first platoon of soldiers?
>>
>>72042812
That's an interesting way to look at it, though it's a bit more complex than that.
>>
>>72042790
'no'
People literally trample each other and fight each other when there's only a possibility of a water shortage, do you really think if fucking dead people started walking around eating people that everyone would be calm and no one would try and take advantage of the situation?
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 500x500
>>72041667
>>
>>72042790
>herga derga sperga derga muh real life predictions

Yeah shut the fuck up. OP asked what would happen DURING the APOCALYPSE. If you weren't an uneducated little swine you would realise that for an APOCALYPSE to actually take place and for things to happen DURING it then it obviously wasn't averted in the first place.

tl;dr you're a real life fucking idiot. How's that for realism?
>>
>>72042427

To be fair, if there is some kind of apocalypse, you'll definitely want to keep plenty of women around. Gotta repopulate the species.
>>
>>72042807
>faggot sitting around watching anime instead of guarding his property and building defences
And that's why you'd be dead/a prisoner in your own home real quick
>>
>>72042848
That's a interesting way of saying "I just got blown the fuck out".
>>
>>72042899
apocalypse literally just means 'uncovering'

So the apocalypse isn't inherently cataclysmic. A better word would probably be Armageddon.
>>
>>72041256
They'd be weak, largely helpless and contribute very little to aid their group's survival but they'd still live longer than men because the latter would still die to keep them alive like the pussy-whipped cucks they are.
>>
>>72042839

To tell the kind of stories zombie films want to tell, you have to carefully design the scenario.

For example, Attack on Titan is zombie fiction. iZombie style creatures could also destroy civilization if they wanted to.
>>
>>72042942
kys
>>
>>72042932
Did we read the same post?
Oh, right, you can't read, because you were dropped on your head by your mother because I was fucking her too hard.
>>
>>72041506
>trying to talk sense to these morons
>>
>>72042964
dont lash out at me for your public school edumacation
>>
>>72042942
Sorry no, faggot.

Apocalypse:
-noun

1.the complete final destruction of the world, as described in the biblical book of Revelation.

2.an event involving destruction or damage on a catastrophic scale.

I can also look up the word "rekt" in the dictionary if you need me to. Considering you apparently don't know how the fuck to use one.
>>
>>72043041
An apocalypse (Ancient Greek: ἀποkάλυψις apokálypsis, from ἀπό and kαλύπτω meaning "uncovering"), translated literally from Greek, is a disclosure of knowledge, i.e., a lifting of the veil or revelation.
>>
>>72042976
Sorry, you'll have to forgive me. I haven't played this game in a while... are the rules still
>Get BTFO
>Get Defensive
>Make mom jokes

Because your mom is a trailer trash whore who reared a pygmy stout with short woman syndrome.

sorry again for skipping the first rule... like I said I haven't played in a while
>>
>>72043110
wow can you imagine being this autistic. your parents must be devastated
>>
>>72042976
o shit bro calm down
>>
>>72043110
>greek definition
Could you be anymore fucking retarded
>>
>>72043110
>this is what the word means in English - you know the language we are all currently conversing in
>I don't give a shit because this is what the word means in fucking Greek - a language that I'm literally only using to prove my imaginary point
>>
>>72043150
>>72043147

I'm sorry you're monolingual. The Greek definition is the original meaning of the word. The english definition is something that sprung up around biblical mythology more than a thousand years later.
>>
when zombies or muslims/nigger would be on a killing spree woman, children and overweight guys would be rip in piss
>>
>>72043212
>>72043110
b8

too obvious try harder next time
>>
>>72043212
They also mean separate things. So you know there's that ... glaring difference.
>>
>>72043212
>it is impossible for words to have different meanings
>>
>>72043129
Projection much?
>>
Somebody should make a zombie plague movie where the virus only turns only males or only females.
>>
>>72043245
>>72043257
The greek meaning is the original & true meaning. If you trace back what the "APOCALYPSE" is it's just an 'uncovering'.

The "Apocalypse" being "end of the world disaster" is essentially medieval fan-fiction. I know this must be hard for you to understand because you're used to colloquialisms.
>>
Rape would only happen on a muslim Apocalypse
>>
>>72043280
There is a movie like that, in Doghouse only chicks can get infected
>>
>>72043280

Screwfly Solution.
>>
File: Oh anon....jpg (37 KB, 324x294) Image search: [Google]
Oh anon....jpg
37 KB, 324x294
>>72043277
I know you think you're being clever. But unfortunately, everyone quickly clued on to your inevitable humiliation. I feel kind of sad just replying to you at this point.

You really should have just taken the other anon's advice and discarded your computer when you had the chance. The very least you can do at this point is leave this thread and try to forget.
>>
>>72043318
>dictionary definition
>colloquialism

People marvel at all these different monuments and wonders that have been built over the ages. Or all the magnificent achievements throughout the human race. But really, in my opinion, us functioning and advancing as a society with people like you in it - that's the stand out winner.
>>
File: D.png (12 KB, 246x200) Image search: [Google]
D.png
12 KB, 246x200
>>72042033
It's evolutionary psychology. A population can't withstand losing women and children like it can men. A few men can still impregnate many women and assure the continuity of a population. You'd be a fool to think we are above these basic instincts, there is a reason killing women and children in war is a big taboo that goes way beyond their status as a civilian. Men are, will be and have always been expendable assets for a population. There is no point in surviving if your women get decimated or completely wiped out from evolutionary POV. Men not protecting their women would be a devolution of the society and not a sustainable way of doing things (hence populations that did protect women survived and we carry their genes rather than those of selfish males with no foresight).
>>
>>72042559
The well that never dries
>>
>>72041256
Sauce pls?
>>
>>72043672
Is this like the opening paragraph for the cuckold indoctrination speech or something? jesus lad...
>>
>>72043749
No, I'm not saying it is a good thing. It's just rather self-evident and something you should keep in mind when considering such scenarios.
>>
>>72043008
Are you mentally challenged?
>>
Of the few women who would end up surviving a zombie apocalypse, of course they would display masculine characteristics

That just further supports men being better survivors, it doesn't take away from it
>>
>>72043749
He's right though, it's just how it works. It's better to have 1 man and 1000 women population than the opposite. They explain it in ethology.
>>
>>72043789
I disagree.

Google Immortan Joe for an alternative reference.
>>
There would be no 4chan for retards like you to make this shitty thread every day.
>>
File: salty.jpg (34 KB, 480x387) Image search: [Google]
salty.jpg
34 KB, 480x387
>>72043871
are you the guy that got really mad like 20 mins ago and everyone laughed and pointed until he left? you should never have come back here
>>
>>72041256
Cattle used for fucking and breeding.
>>
>>72043815

But the men would display feminine characteristics too, like caring for and managing a household. Everyone would do everything.

Modern/industrial age gender roles really fall apart quickly once you go back even slightly before it.
>>
>>72044099
This guy gets it. He also gets dubs. Check'd.
>>
>>72042790
>The only feasible Zombie apocalypse virus would have to be airborne, 100% deadly with only a slimmer of population immune to it.

No, the only feasible Zombie apocalypse would involve the dead being reanimated by black magic or a necromancer, since in real life zombies wouldn't work.
>>
>>72044212

Unless it was a condition which had a long incubation time, and caused temporary homicidal fugues when fully developed.

The trick is you have to make it possible to save EVERY zombie. That way people will fail to deal with the situation until it's too far.
>>
>>72043749

All common sense that you once had has been replaced by memes.

Reflect on that.
>>
>>72044258

Common sense is the set of biases we develop before we're adults.
>>
>>72044277

>we develop before we're adults.

I guess that explains why you don't have any
>>
File: cfc4dd4f5b19a1f2031581af5e014e67.jpg (684 KB, 3585x1968) Image search: [Google]
cfc4dd4f5b19a1f2031581af5e014e67.jpg
684 KB, 3585x1968
>>72041256
In Infected Russia, womens eat YOU.
>>
>>72044309

That's exactly what I said.
>>
Im starting to be convinced that /tv/ has some sort of bot that automatically makes these clone threads
>>
Its called the haunted house effect.

Women are instinctively prone to become motionless with fright while the man becomes protective.

Gender roles are not instructed by society.

Women are built bodily and mentally diffrently because diffrent things are expected of them.

Also, can zombies smell brains?
>>
File: av9ajWgE9cIGY9tUW5dLpBpO1Lf.jpg (114 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
av9ajWgE9cIGY9tUW5dLpBpO1Lf.jpg
114 KB, 1280x720
There are three possible outcomes:

First Option:

society would band together, this would be easier in places with a racially monogamous and traditional society.

e.g switzerland, poland

In this case, females would be protected by their families, boyfriends, friends etc.

Second option:

In racially diverse societies, people will most likely have a harder time working together. People would band together based on racial allegiance. Or not band together at all.

e.g UK, America

Third Option:

In bad places/countries with a high crime rate and little morals and values, there would be widespread chaos, the humans would quickly kill and rape without a second thought. This is already happening in these countries, so it would just happen on a wider and more impulsive scale.

e.g Africa

The availability of firearms would also hugely change dynamics.
>>
File: hoooooo.jpg (193 KB, 640x457) Image search: [Google]
hoooooo.jpg
193 KB, 640x457
>>72044541
>Women are instinctively prone to become motionless with fright
Men are instinctively prone to singing when frightened
>>
>>72042862
And then the military comes in, shoots everyone and the crisis is averted.

>>72042899
>OP

I was replying to a faggot making predictions. Suck a dick.

>>72044212
>in real life zombies wouldn't work

Just make it a rage virus, it gets the job done. The zombies don't have to last for days.
>>
>this thread

please tell me this thread is just an ebin ruse and you mongoloids aren't really this retarded in real life
>>
>>72041256

But the thing is, your looking at the SURVIVORS.

Obviously the weak as shit women are dead and gone by the time week 2 rolls around in any Z-Apocalypse.
>>
JUST
>>
>>72044541

Thats not entirely true. Have you seen lower class girls on a saturday night? They will go for the biggest man with a bottle or their heels.

Women are vicious, as they dont even know the consequences or really get their asses whooped.

Yeah i've met women who freeze up during conflict and "dont know whats going on". But i've also met as many men who do the same.
>>
>>72044568
sad but accurate answer.
>>
>>72041256
You're posting this again? What made you decide to come out of retirement my man?
>>
>>72041256
>Let's talk about what would ACTUALLY happen to women during a zombie apocalypse

99% of them die, just like 99% of everyone dies.

The 1% that ends up left over, you'll have women who take charge, who will go RIP AND TEAR, but you'll have the majority of them revert to old school roles as care takers and such as society as a whole returns to a modified hunter-gatherer society due to the low population groups.
>>
>>72044568
>society would band together, this would be easier in places with a racially monogamous and traditional society.

You must mean culturally homogeneous.
>>
>>72042790
>They vastly overestimate the ability of the virus to spread itself by biting.

Assuming it spreads by bites.

The original Romero movies, zombism occured whenever someone died. No bites required. Bites will kill, but they don't necessarily cause bites.

having a heart attack, getting shot in the chest, dying of dysentary or the flu, ect, as long as your head is intact when you die you come back.
>>
>>72043280

Check out the Screwfly Solution.
>>
jesus christ guys, get out of your house once in a while
>>
>>72044258
I already provided a sound counter argument. You obviously just need to lurk moar because you clearly haven't read the thread.
>>
>>72044846

Not an argument
>>
>>72044859
it's not about the zombie apocalypse, i was responding to your inability to communicate like anything other than neanderthals
>>
File: frog why.png (286 KB, 600x584) Image search: [Google]
frog why.png
286 KB, 600x584
>>72043749
>He disagrees with me explaining a complete and reasonable natural scenario.
>I'll call him cuck, that will teach him >:^)
>>
>>72044662
>I w-was re-replying to another guy

You were both giving your answers to the OP. Now shut the fuck up and eat your humble pie, cunto. If you're not discussing the thread's topic then what are you discussing in here?
>>
>>72044578
He's turning into a velociraptor, in dangerous situations men use their lizard brain to survive
>>
>>72044875
well that seems like something rather redundant to tell to someone that is unable to communicate at your level
>>
>>72044883
anything and everything your posting will never be read by over 50% of the people who frequent this website based solely on the fact that at the end of the day your nothing but a by-the-numbers dumb fucking frog poster.
>>
>>72041905

This

>/tv/irgins
>>
File: 1468523084351.jpg (58 KB, 525x503) Image search: [Google]
1468523084351.jpg
58 KB, 525x503
>>72044908
i guess you have a point
>>
>>72044804

Sadly, racial and cultural is inseparable.

There is no such thing as a racially diverse and culturally monogamous society.
>>
File: frog sad dick.jpg (16 KB, 250x239) Image search: [Google]
frog sad dick.jpg
16 KB, 250x239
>>72044927
But you read it. That's what matters. You being told matters.
Also
>Not being a proud member of the big amphibian posters family
>>
>>72044970

... but the United States of America is one of those things.

Incredibly homogeneous culture compared to any European country, with a more ethnically diverse population than any European country.
>>
JAJAJAJA EL ZOMBO
>>
>>72044846
A fedora isn't going to save you from zombies.
>>
>>72045012
Haven't read a single thing you've greentexted, pal. Being 100% unironic and truthful here.

I'll state it again, you're a dumb frog poster and you only got me to read the top half of your post thanks to a (You). Won't happen again.

So I guess I didn't learn shit. And you have told me anything.
>>
File: frog hope.jpg (2 KB, 127x116) Image search: [Google]
frog hope.jpg
2 KB, 127x116
>>72045065
>He cares to pretend to not.
worthy told.
>>
File: really.gif (2 MB, 360x282) Image search: [Google]
really.gif
2 MB, 360x282
>>72045045
>asking you to do the only logical thing in this thread
>fedora
don't cut yourself with that edge, friend :')
>>
>>72044777
100/100 women would be raped constantly and pregnant.
>>
File: 1398559369058.jpg (139 KB, 600x404) Image search: [Google]
1398559369058.jpg
139 KB, 600x404
>>72045100

You mean he cares enough to pretend.
>>
>>72045157

Nah, there's some women out there that would go full on RIP AND TEAR in that situation.
>>
File: iseeyourpoint.png (77 KB, 250x190) Image search: [Google]
iseeyourpoint.png
77 KB, 250x190
>>72045274
stop playing doom
>>
>>72045274

No joke.

My sister became a psychopath since he had kids.

Zombie apocalypse happens, step one for me is convincing her I'm worth keeping around.
>>
>muh future of humanity ;(
implying anyone would give a fuck
>>
>>72045032

It's all fun to pretend that whites and blacks dont hate each other, but when you and your white girlfriend suddenly have to share a house with black men whilst the world is crumbling, you are in for a rude awakening.

Humans are still wired to think in terms of tribes. When you see someone who looks different to you, you dont want to share your things with them. You dont want to protect them. You dont trust them around your women.

Thats the truth, especially in such an extreme scenario.

Just look at how much hostility there is in america between races right this minute.

The peaceful minority is either comprised of weaklings, or useless people who would be the first to die.

Anyone who is strong is always protective of their race over others.
>>
File: 15.jpg (158 KB, 550x448) Image search: [Google]
15.jpg
158 KB, 550x448
In the zombie Apocalypse you should not fear the zombies, but your fellow humans. When society is no more you better watch your back son.
>>
>>72045380

They might HATE each other, but trust me, they share the same culture. And that is all that will matter when the proverbial hits the metaphorical.

Europe, meanwhile, is full of countries that are full of cultures, they are just less ethnically diverse than North America.
>>
>>72045541

What are you on about? Black culture and white culture could not be more different.

I get the feeling you are a black trying to prove something? It's not happening friendo, we all know blacks and whites think and value very different things in life.

Black culture and white culture are opposites, thats why they don't get along so well. Even blacks fail to integrate into the "american" culture, instead creating their own ghetto culture.
>>
>>72045305
No.
>>
>>72043212
Do you get confused when people are shocked at your use of words to refer to someone who's happy or a bundle of sticks?
>>
>>72045449
It depends on the zombies. There's some I would fear way more than people, like the Return of the Living Dead variety.
>>
>>72041921

vape
>>
>>72045931
what about 28/daysweeks later zombies

fast running zombies is hell and the only way that realistically, zombie apocalypse will happen . i can see people getting overwhelmed and overrun even in the military.
>>
>>72046003
You underestimate the ability of military weapons to turn the human body into jello.
>>
The irony is that Michonne is the only asskicker womyn in the comic and the only other woman who can do shit is a sniper.
>>
>>72045833

You live in a country where black and white are supposed to have different culture. But you all watch pretty much the same TV, eat the same food, and believe the same things.

The fact is, black Americans and white Americans are more similar than north Italians and south Italians; than people from Paris and people from Brittany.

Shit son, my home fucking COUNTY has more cultural diversity among the NATIVE IRISH than your whole continent.

When things go wrong, you'll trust people you KNOW, and you'll get to know people after things go wrong. You won't be judging their skin-colour at all, you'll be looking at how sketchy they're acting. If you choose to live any other way, you won't live long.
>>
>>72046891
>an Irishman tells an American about America
wew lad
>>
>>72041256

Anyone got sauce on this?
>>
>>72046909

People on the West Coast of America have a completely different culture from people on the East Coast? They watch different TV in a different language and eat different food and celebrate different holidays?

People outside America know more about America than people inside America know about people outside America. It's just an inevitable part of American culture being so monolithic and so widely exported.

I've met Americans. I haven't noticed much difference between black and white Americans, except that they both insist they aren't like white and black Americans.
>>
It depends, some women would run like little bitches, some would actually kick some ass
Same with mens.
That's my point of view, there is not a weak gendee or a privileged one, there are weak persons and privileged person regardless or their gender.
>>
>>72046990
Eroquis
>>
I'm not saying I would openly attack any women, I would happily accept women into my gang, my tribe, my survivalist tribe, if she was willing to pull her weight.

But any resistance and I won't hesitate to snap necks. Which won't be difficult at all, as my body will be hardened and fit for combat from all the rigorousness of this new world, whereas her body can only take her so far.

Again, I don't want to make it seem like I'm against women here, I'm simply saying I'm prepared for their treachery, so watch out.
>>
>>72046003
Return of the living dead zombies could run, and they could also talk and make plans and set up traps and use advanced tools. And it was virtually impossible to kill them. Even if you chopped them up limb from limb, the limbs would still move around to get you.

They were easily 10x scarier than the 28 days later infected, on intelligence alone.
>>
>>72044662

>implying the military is made of robots

Soldiers have family of their own and will probably go back to their basic instinct of survival when shit goes down.
>>
>>72048348
>implying you wont get shot and looted by a woman with a gun
>>
>>72041256
A lot of women would actually toughen up and deal with it.

I've seen women deal with some crazy shit when they have to.
>>
>>72048348
The harsh reality is that you would never even be a leader of any group and in any position to do that sort of stuff without being killed yourself. The most likely scenario is that very quickly people would flock together, create effective survivalist groups that welcome everyone who is physically able to work or fight and enforce very strict laws.
>>
>>72042427
Or they would just find some other woman to rape
>>
>>72042839
In 28 Days Later it was believable because it was just mainland Britain and the "zombies" fucking hauled ass.
>>
>>72044765
>They will go for the biggest man with a bottle or their heels.

That's not because they think they can win, it's because they know society has conditioned men to not fight back against women. That's why it's always hilarious when I see a woman swinging like a man before the guy has enough and floors her.
>>
>>72048790

Well, if women are incapable of surviving like you seem to believe and no man would try to protect them, then soon they'd become very rare. The few you came across would either belong to some wasteland warlord who'd murder the shit out of you for even looking at them, or were huge outliers who happen to be very good at surviving and must have encountered and killed plenty of men trying to rape them.
>>
>>72041684
I want to drink post-apocolyptic breast milk from a toilet fuck slave.
>>
>>72042134
Where do you get your fresh water from?
>>
>>72044710
/r9k/ and /pol/ completely overran this whole website awhile ago. It's over and it's been over. Small band of scattered survivors still wander about trying to avoid the tidal waves of bitter virgin shitposting but we'll all succumb eventually

A bit like a zombie apocalypse actually
>>
>>72048348

Holy shit, did you read this shit before posting?
>>
>>72041684
in reality a zombie apocalypse would never happen in the first place. it's a retarded premise and only works in horror movies where rotting bodies are immune to the elements, disease, atrophy, and of course, maggots
>>
>>72048348
*teleports behind you*
*unsheathes katana*
>>
>>72049140
I can't accept that virgins are a new thing on 4chan. I hate /pol/ sjws but your narrative doesn't hold up.
>>
>Be Negan
>Sleep with everyone's wife.
>The men are okay with it.
>>
>>72049345
I think its less that they're new and more that they're feeling increasingly emboldened to really let their freak flag fly in an effort to feel part of 'le epic culture wars'

Same shit on tumblr really just from the other end of the gender/political spectrum
>>
>>72042902
which is the reasoning since the dawn of times behind protecting women more than men
>>
File: Heavy has question.jpg (30 KB, 400x384) Image search: [Google]
Heavy has question.jpg
30 KB, 400x384
>>72045309
>My sister became a psychopath since he had kids.
>>
>>72041256
Women would have to be spraying bullets basically nonstop. Close combat with an enemy that can infect you is stupid anyway.
I imagine we'd get a lot of lady snipers and drone operators, although that really goes for people in general.
>>
>>72043871
>no 4chan to waste my life on
Sign me up for the zombie plague desu
>>
File: file.png (819 KB, 1200x750) Image search: [Google]
file.png
819 KB, 1200x750
>this thread
This movie actually makes sense now
>>
>>72044578
This whole photoset was fucking hilarious.
>>
>>72041256
>this entire thread
>Just a bunch of manchildren fantasies

Grow the fuck up seriously.
>>
>>72047748
Wew lad
>>
File: 1455710114399.jpg (82 KB, 497x458) Image search: [Google]
1455710114399.jpg
82 KB, 497x458
>>72050294
Jeez lady calm down
>>
>>72042427
And those men will die because of it.
>>
>>72041256
Wouldn't it be hilarious if some serious shit happened and women indoctrinated by femnazis and pandering to them in movies and pop culture actually believed they have a chance, stood to fight and get absolutely curbstomped ?

It would be like in this and other like it vides https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3TVZ1QYwjA
Literally calling amba lamps.
>>
>>72048411
had always heard that those films were the "funnier" version of Romeros movies but finally watching them and seeing that they're relentless and unkillable was terrifying
>>
File: 0RIDM.jpg (124 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
0RIDM.jpg
124 KB, 800x600
>>72048348
is this u
>>
'zombie apocalypse' interchangeable with any loss of the rule of law and logistic systems that keep urban populations fed and watered. so if you want to know what happens just look at how people act IRL when survival is hard.
women revert to their natural state of being property of their parents 1st, and then property of their husband 2nd. their reproductive organs being openly acknowledged once again as the only thing of value they have to trade with others for resources. it would actually run very smoothly and everyone would start making families again. irony is that women would be far happier like this as well

>>72050577
that would happen if women were even capable of lasting long enough to get to the real fighting part. they're ragdolls:
https://youtu.be/1l1awGRnSHw?t=6m30s
grown women who have neither their father nor husband, or even their sons to protect them will have no options except mabye prostitution if there's enough trade going on under relative safety of some local warlord's rule of law
>>
what happened to the woman in the last mad max

before the bald one saved then of course
>>
this >>72041684 is as much a fantasy as that 'girl power' shit.

What would happen if society collapsed? well we don't have to speculate very hard, there are non-civilized tribes around right now in parts of africa, the amazon, and southeast asia. Men and women live in relative peace, working together to survive and continue their way of life. And ritualized customs between them are varied, from traditionally monogamous to the matriarchal harems kept by trobriand women
>>
>>72050294
T R I G G E R E D
>>
>>72052489
Yeah but it's not really the fucking zombie apocalypse is it?
>>
>>72042839
>they're slow and retarded

Assuming you're talking about Romero zombies or TWD zombies. If it's rage virus type zombies I can see it spreading.
>>
Okay /tv/, based on your knowledge, design a zombie movie that is as realistic as you can make it. Consider everything from the biological aspects to the societal aspects if you can.
>>
>>72041667

Zombie Apocalypse, not a Swedish music festival
>>
>>72041905
You don't need to be a virgin to hate women. In fact, the opposite helps more.
>>
>>72043280
There's an H-Game like that. Male zombies only attack females, and female zombies only attack males. except "attacking" is just raping, and they're plant zombies rather than regular zombies
>>
File: Bring back the slap.gif (2 MB, 652x385) Image search: [Google]
Bring back the slap.gif
2 MB, 652x385
>>72041256
I would slap the shit out of the first bitch that ran her mouth out of turn in any disaster, then I'd choke out the white knight faggot that would try to come to her aid.
>>
>>72041641

this
>>
That scene in The Road where that woman and her daughter get chased down was pretty grim and probably accurate.
>>
>>72041256
>he's never seen Left 4 Head
>>
>>72047748
>gets called out over his ignorance
>doubles down on his ignorance
You're a fucking idiot
>>
>>72054842
Not sure how many parts there are by this point, but years ago there were 4. They're are good for a jerk and a key

https://youtu.be/KGpMavUUkA8
>>
File: Consistency.png (790 KB, 666x666) Image search: [Google]
Consistency.png
790 KB, 666x666
>>72041256
>Let's talk about what would ACTUALLY happen to women during a zombie apocalypse

Why include zombies?

We already know what happens to women and children in wars and disasters. The lawful people try to protect their own, the lawless take them as sex slaves and things to be bought and sold.

The best you can hope for is to be used for domestic labour.

Are you people so caught up in your shitty tv shows you can't read a book? You ask theoretical questions about fictional scenarios instead of just looking up what actually happens in reality. Things that are happening right now. They love their sex slaves in the Middle East. Children are fair game.

The coalition forces had major trouble in Afghanistan because their "allies" kept habits like raping underage boys. This isn't a secret, it's a cultural thing to Afghanis. And the US forces and coalition forces were told they couldn't do jack shit about it.
Those were the "good guys".
>>
>>72045380
>when you and your white girlfriend suddenly have to share a house with black men

Zombies are one thing but now you're really delving into the unbelievable.
>>
>>72054281
>a zombie movie that is as realistic as you can make it
>federal elections
but seriously, without magic it would need to be the result of bio-weapons being used on pretty much the entire human population at the same time. something that reduces humans to that kind of rabid level couldn't spread on it's own because the hosts would die off so quickly especially vs armies or just people locking their doors and waiting until dehydration wins. even if they can drink from puddles of water they wouldn't survive in large enough mobs to be a threat. there would be almost none of them

it would have to be either WW3 weapons get triggered globally at once infecting 99%. OR an extrasolar species/company decides to cull the numbers on Earth for whatever reason and just pesticides every urban centre in 1 day. what I'm saying is STALKER or Half Life is the closest to a realistic zombie setting, and they aren't even based around zombies.
>>
>>72042790
Yeah right, the panic alone will kill more people than zombies in the first place

Plus, imagine all the people that can't kill their grandmas or their families when they come back ?
Any major city could be overrun real quick, just look how fast hospitals are overwhelmed after disasters or terrorist attack
>>
An ideal zombie virus would be one with a long incubation period so that lots of people can get infected before it being discovered. Lethal, fast-acting viruses would be shut down real quick.
>>
File: trigun_saloon_girls.jpg (27 KB, 330x220) Image search: [Google]
trigun_saloon_girls.jpg
27 KB, 330x220
>>72041256
Women would return to prostituting themselves, as it's their only naturally-given talent. Other than that, they'd be baby factories.
>>
>>72055974
plus u can fuck madagascar that way
>>
I agree with the airborne virus anon,

imagine....IMAGINE 99% of the entire world population turned into brainless zombies and only 1% survive because they are immune, just how fucked would they be?

(preferably the 1% to survive would be 95% hot females and 5% male) so i can repopulate earth.
>>
File: file.png (2 MB, 798x1181) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2 MB, 798x1181
>>
>>72056159
you may be in for some luck anon, cause even assuming <1% of every place survives at 1:1 gender, that will quickly tip towards a majority of females since men will be doing the vast majority of dangerous tasks, especially combat with other male survivors. girls will be kept safe back at campsites/bases

it won't ever be as good as it was back in the stone age for men when women evolved their attractive traits we enjoy today just to get some dick, but make no mistake a population with equal or greater amounts of young men than young women is not very typical for our species and a modern product of our peaceful & bountiful civilisations
disasters/apocalypse = every guys chance of getting laid increases no matter how beta (also your chance of early death)
>>
File: 228.gif (2 MB, 165x115) Image search: [Google]
228.gif
2 MB, 165x115
>>72057400
>every guys chance of getting laid increases no matter how beta (also your chance of early death)

worth it
>>
>RE3 Jill outfit
>thinking the zombies are the threat

The threat in 3 is always Nemesis, not the zombies. And remember that no matter what she threw at him, she had to kill him like 5 times over to finally get rid of him for good.
>>
>>72042134
that just means they'll take a day longer to take your spot than any other spot, friendo
Thread replies: 218
Thread images: 31

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.