[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I dare you. http://my.mail.ru/mail/filmes720p/v ideo/_myvid
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: ghostbusters-image.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1082) Image search: [Google]
ghostbusters-image.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1082
I dare you.

http://my.mail.ru/mail/filmes720p/video/_myvideo/261.html

Watch the original movie in full screen without multitasking. No browsing in side bar, no fucking around with laptop or phone. Watch this movie from start to end.

>You can't

You know why? Because this is an outdated piece of shit. Everyone defending it hasn't seen it in over a decade.
>>
File: Illeana-Douglas01.jpg (74 KB, 500x213) Image search: [Google]
Illeana-Douglas01.jpg
74 KB, 500x213
nice troll fagit
>>
>>72040773
Whats the last time you saw this sack of shit?
>>
>>72040732
Watched it just yesterday

shit's comfy as fuck
>>
>>72040732
>.ru
Okay pham
>>
>>72040819
How often did you browse your phone or the web while doing it?
>>
>>72040732
So my this logic, if someone looked at their phone in the theater during the 2016 GB film, it's outdated?
>>
>>72040965
No, but it would mean its pretty shit.

Ghostbuster is shit because its outdated, but shit either way.
>>
How the fuck does /tv/ not watch movies on fullscreen on a actual tv?

Fix your fucking attention span
>>
>>72040989
Dad, get off of the internet
>>
>>72040732
I actually watched it last week because I was bored and it was on tv.

I didnt remember anything from it. Last time I watched it was like 20 years ago. Bretty good. I liked the FXs, the stop motion stuff and ghosts.

7/10 and I dont even like comedies. So it would be a 10/10 if I actually liked comedies. Get fucked OP. Its comfykino.
>>
>>72040921
Zero times. I don't suffer from ADD.
>>
>>72040732
What is terrible is the soundtrack. Why the fuck is there spooky ghost noises? The eighties actually sucked.
>>
>>72041007
>Not streaming to a tv or using a tv as a secondary or tertiary monitor
Son, I am disappoint.
>>
Overrated power fantasy garbage. So not worth the autism produced by the Internet these past few months.
>>
>>72041187
So much this. Fuck generation snowflake.
>>
But I've already done that multiple times
>>
>>72040732
i already saw the 4k version last night
still holds up
>>
Reminder that this is literally a paid Sony shill making these threads.

Do not engage him in serious discussion. Only insult him with memes and shitposting
>>
>>72040732
>Watch the original movie in full screen without multitasking. No browsing in side bar, no fucking around with laptop or phone. Watch this movie from start to end.
Do you not already do this is every movie?
Do you suffer from ADHD or something?
>>
>>72040732

>You can't
>You know why?

Because a certain generation has been mentally damaged by cell phones and the internet.

And now they have an attention span of only 5 minutes. They're incapable of deep thought, reflection or paying attention to anything longer than a few minutes.
>>
>>72041390

>trying to watch movie in theater
>can't hear because people eating crab legs
>people playing Pokémon go with max volume
>nu male tries to quiet biracial baby that is crying
>entire audience starts clapping randomly throughout the movie

Typical night at movies for a millennial
>>
>>72041301
Why would a Sony shill call its own movie shit?
>>
>>72041422
Could it perhaps be that modern day generation is just allocating their time to more interesting things. If a part of a movie is generic and predictable and can be followed while sexting, why the fuck do you pay attention to the predictable part?

Are you intent on wasting your life?
>>
>>72041252
Fuck you reddit
>>
>>72040732
It was on TV last night. It was still 10/10. Get fucked faggot.
>>
It really hasn't aged well. The opening scene isn't funny, it's just embarrassing And that romance subplot is so boring and out of place.
>>
>>72040732
I watch this at least once a year, and it's still great. The second one; not so much.
>>
>>72040732
Does it count against the movie, if 4 minutes into it, my wife comes in and tries to sit on my lap, but then the position is all wrong and she pinches her knee on the arm of the chair then we kind of have sex, a little bit?
>>
>>72043170
That's fucking gay dude
>>
File: IMG_2223.png (85 KB, 388x218) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2223.png
85 KB, 388x218
>>72040732
I can't do that with anything I watch
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.