[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MCU Post-Civil War
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
so what happens now?
>>
People stop caring until Thor: Ragnarok and then Infinity War happens
>>
File: LMAE.jpg (138 KB, 980x1040) Image search: [Google]
LMAE.jpg
138 KB, 980x1040
with the way MCU is going so far do you really believe Infinity War will be capekino status?
>>
>>72039896

DOOM
O
O
M
>>
File: image.jpg (274 KB, 1107x539) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
274 KB, 1107x539
>>72039896
Dark Avengers and Stormin' Norman
>>
>>72040075
Well, this Is my opinion, an opinion of a marvelfag, but I think it will be. The MCU has built its movies like a tv series, with civil war being the mid season, and infinity war being the finale, I think It will built yo very well if it can show us the true capacities of the "mightiest héroes".
>>
Phase 4 will feature Fantastic 4 and Doom as the new Thanos-level villain. Hopefully they can wrangle X-Men from Fox for Phase 5 or 6.

Anything less than this won't exactly have me frothing at the dick, but I'll go see all these Marvel flicks anyway because it's pocket change in the grand scheme of life.
>>
>>72041768
Plus it's easy to meet qts there
>>
>>72039896
Secret Wars
>>
>>72041788

haha, speaking of!
I got high as shit and going to see Iron Man 3.
I go up to the qt concession chick and TRIED to order a "large popcorn", but I totally said "LARGE PINEAPPLE". She did a double take and gave me a cute, confused look. I went back after the movie to get her number but she had already went home. Weed, man...
>>
>quipman saves the day from evil buisnessman and gets together with forgettable love interest
>expect cameos from literal nobodies so you can make sure to see those literal nobodies quip off against their own forgettable alien bad guy

And they still somehow manage to be better than the shit DC makes
>>
>>72041839
Nigga stole my magic glove...
>>
seems like they are going to half ass it and go the pleb route when Infinity Wars come out..
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.