[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who #/takingtheplunge/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: Ghostbusters-2016.jpg (348 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
Ghostbusters-2016.jpg
348 KB, 1600x900
Anyone else going to see this trainwreck tonight?

I was going to pass but I figured might as well go out since it's Friday night

What am I in for, /tv/?
>>
>>72037881

Purchasing a movie because you wanna see it ironically still inflates their ticket sales.
>>
>>72037881
>I was going to pass but I figured might as well go out since it's Friday night
This is why the movie will be a success and why the feminazis will think they won and will become even more obnoxious. Soon every movie will be a remake with an all female cast, and it's all your fault.
>>
Don't be part of the problem, vote with your feet and wait until someone leaks it.
>>
I'll probably just stay in and watch the original.

Golden Rule.
>>
File: toaster is not amused.png (224 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
toaster is not amused.png
224 KB, 500x375
I went and it was mediocre as fuck. Mckinnon and Patty were good. Wiig and McCarthy were shit. Most of the cameos were forced as hell and they abandoned the point of the ghostbusters 2/3rds through the movie so they could have more action.

Once the after the credits scene finished, the girls behind me said "Oooh Zuul! That sounds scary. I will have to google that when I get home."
>>
Got free tickets because my gf works at my local theater. It was worse than anything I could of ever imagine. I have no idea why I did that to myself.
>>
/https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OG83qBuQ_A8
>>
File: Disgust.jpg (74 KB, 526x567) Image search: [Google]
Disgust.jpg
74 KB, 526x567
>#takingtheplunge
>I'm so totally not a shill, guise, getting your goy dollar$
>>
File: Hawkins.jpg (18 KB, 449x290) Image search: [Google]
Hawkins.jpg
18 KB, 449x290
>>72037978
>that gif

fukken saved
>>
>>72037881
OP is a troll, do not fall for the bait.
>>
>>72038119
Do yourself a favor and find a way to watch The Critic if you never have.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.