[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
YouTube is a weird grey area, so I figure this half belongs here.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: jeztho.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
jeztho.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
YouTube is a weird grey area, so I figure this half belongs here.

Any opinions on this guy and his shows -if you can call them that?
>>
File: NU-TV Can Fuck Off.jpg (1 MB, 2188x1214) Image search: [Google]
NU-TV Can Fuck Off.jpg
1 MB, 2188x1214
Oh, a Youtube thread you say?
>>
>>72033860
i'm not seeing sensei on that pic at all sempai
>>
That based motherfucker taught me Japanese way better than anyone else. Then I picked it up and learned it by myself to a competent level.
Can't say anything else about his other videos. I saw a couple of Put it in your mouth or however it's called, and I thought they were a bit weird and too long.
>>
>>72033860
I am 26 years old, have been browsing /tv/ on and off for years, and very rarely post because I've got so used to the cesspool it is today that I've realised there's no point in trying to have an actual discussion. That said, I like Jeremy Thorn, because he's a total dick and he knows this. I also like to drink alone and learn Japanese for absolutely no good reason.

He can't cook for shit, though, but PIIYM is still fun, and Sam Respess really grows on your after a while.

Fuck PIIYMLA, though. That new faggot vegan he replaced Respess with is like nails on a chalkboard. Also it depresses and confuses me that Chad got so fat in such a short space of time. He's still the biggest bro of the show, though.
>>
>>72034001
who is this guy
>>
>>72033812
SMASHED UPDATE.
YOU BITCH.
DONKEY KONG FUCK.
>>
>>72034001
This. Was really pissed off when the Japanese lessons just stopped and I knew everything about sentence structure but almost no useful adjectives. I would actually personally throw him a couple hundred dollars to start them up again on the condition that he went back to filming in Japan and used Kayo's tits instead of a whiteboard.
>>
>>72033860
post the proper one you retard
>>
>>72034101
kono hito wa dare desuka?
>>
How are Asahi and Sapporo beers? I think I'll give them a try cause the motherfuckers seem pretty popular for imports.
>>
>>72034321
Asahi is decent, no opinion on Sapporo. But ignore Jap beers. Go Thai. Thai beer is fucking fantastic.
>>
File: 1409370573311.jpg (92 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
1409370573311.jpg
92 KB, 612x612
>>72033860
The irony is that these types of "starter pack" collages fit into precisely this category.
>>
File: Lana.jpg (144 KB, 766x1000) Image search: [Google]
Lana.jpg
144 KB, 766x1000
>>72034493
>collage
>collection of pictures
>somehow this is a "video", complete with audio

Oh, Jew!
>>
>>72034670
What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>72033812
Is that Nama-sensei or someone else?
>>
>>72033860
eric andre isn't bad, and there's nothing wrong with seinfeld.
>>
>>72034321

Sapporo is a little expensive but still good.. It might be just because it's an import unless it's made here, I dunno, I'm not looking it up.
>>
>>72034796
Yes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzuI6d8R2hs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34R478fAUuc
His students found his videos and he got fired and went back to burgerland
>>
His Brawl videos were god tier, his alcoholic life lessons were funny(coffee filter to salvage your beer), I don't care about the rest of his shit.

I tried using his DotA 2 lessons but I'm too retarded for MOBA so I just bailed immediately. That's right, I'm too stupid for MOBA.
>>
>>72034954
>His students found his videos and he got fired and went back to burgerland
Sorry, what?
>>
>>72035170
he was an english teacher in japan.
>>
Namasensei's Japanese Lessons was fantastic.
Put It In Your Mouth was pointless, but entertaining as shit.
Homeless in Denton was shitty, but a good space filler.
His guitar lessons were god awful and cringe as fuck because he really can't play very well and has no business giving lessons.
>>
>>72035203
What, like really? Fuck me, I did not know this.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.