[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Women getting BTFO'd
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: cheer up, pussy cat.jpg (166 KB, 500x209) Image search: [Google]
cheer up, pussy cat.jpg
166 KB, 500x209
I just finished watching Sicario and was happy to see a movie where a woman doesn't get to magically mary sue her way through the story.

Anyone got any recommendations for movies where women don't get an IWIN button?
>>
True Romance (1993)

The absolute best.
>>
Other notable mentions include:

What's Love Got To Do With It (1993)
The Killer Inside Me (2010)
Bastard Out of Carolina (1997)
>>
File: Zyklon B.jpg (15 KB, 233x267) Image search: [Google]
Zyklon B.jpg
15 KB, 233x267
Special mention goes to Frayed (2007)
>>
File: Joe.png (1 MB, 1357x617) Image search: [Google]
Joe.png
1 MB, 1357x617
Damn, I almost forgot.

Killer Joe (2011). You will NEVER look at fried chicken the same way.
>>
Thanks for the recommendations, anon's. Added them to my queue.

I feel like the bond movies tend to portray it as well. Mostly death by association.

Anytime a movie has a woman doing the "I win, because i'm a woman" trope, I feel like it just shits on the quality of the movie and degrades women.
>>
File: Phil.jpg (88 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
Phil.jpg
88 KB, 720x540
>>72033752
Warning: some of those I've listed are extreme in their brutality. Definitely no "I win" button, so don't say I didn't warn you.
>>
File: 1352422452863.jpg (134 KB, 680x459) Image search: [Google]
1352422452863.jpg
134 KB, 680x459
>>72033799
Oh baby
>>
I'd recommend Mud even though it's less 'women getting BTFO' and more along the lines of 'women/girls are shown to be the horrible monsters they can be and the shitty effect it has on the men/boys in their lives'.
>>
>>72033469

Bastard Out Of Carolina? The neglectful mom drove off with the pedo boyfriend didn't she?
>>
>>72033662
Didn't dolly like shot everybody at end? I mean that's not winning but coming out of nowhere and getting the upper hand isn't losing to.
>>
Ichi the Killer has women getting BTFO
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.