[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hunt For The Wilderpeople
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (137 KB, 509x755) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
137 KB, 509x755
>SHIT
>JUST
>GOT
>REAL

I gotta say, this was pretty fucking great. That 100% is pretty well-deserved.
>>
>>72033357
bump

I know there's no torrent out but come on at least it isn't Ghostbusters
>>
>>72034241
i wanna see it but im american :/
>>
>>72034657
Nigga I live in Indiana and I saw it in a theater
>>
>>72033357

looks cutesy as fuck and also looks like a ripoff of Moonrise Kingdom. the trailer oozes Wes Anderson wannabe
>>
>>72034686
wes anderson is shit and he didn't invent anything
>>
File: indie-as-fuck.jpg (182 KB, 468x700) Image search: [Google]
indie-as-fuck.jpg
182 KB, 468x700
The typeface used in that poster already tells me it's a piece of shit
>>
>>72034686
A lot of Indie movies give off that vibe. Trust me, it's actually a lot funnier than it looks.
>>
>>72034749
>literally every indie movie is the exact same fucking thing

Fucking hell, when will it end?
>>
>>72034749
woah

hella fuck*n epic xD
>>
>>72034241

>I know there's no torrent out

Expect no discussion then.
>>
>>72033357
This director tho:
>What We Do in the Shadows
>Hunt for the Wilderpeople
>Thor: Ragnarok

I would have sexual relations with that man.
>>
>>72036394
That's fair.

>>72036416
I trust Taika Waititi with Thor. Honestly can't be any worse than the previous movies.
>>
Is it funny? The trailer made it kind of hard to tell, but then again that might be a good thing because I hate it when trailers give away the best jokes. But the trailer may have gone too far in the other direction, because after watching it I have no idea why the kid has to go live *somewhere* or why there's a seemingly erroneous manhunt to try and kill him and the man he's sent to stay with.Basically the trailer did a real B- job of doing the first and second most important things a trailer is meant to do: 1) Make you excited to see the movie, and 2) Give you some idea of what the movie you're excited to see is about.
>>
>>72036742
It's really fucking funny, with the juxtaposition of the little kid's gangster nature with bein' out in the bush.

Kid's been through a shit ton of foster homes and this is the last one before they ship him to Juvie. The mom from HouseBound, who's taking care of him with Sam Neill, dies (very suddenly) and the kid runs away. Sam Neill finds him, and then there's this big ol' manhunt because they're lost in the woods and Sam Neill breaks his foot.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.