[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
favorite quotes from the new Ghostbusters movie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: ghostbusters_2016_image_003.jpg (204 KB, 1619x1080) Image search: [Google]
ghostbusters_2016_image_003.jpg
204 KB, 1619x1080
>Yes it's true. This woman has no dick.
>>
>Listen! Do you smell something
>(Melissa McCarthy farts)
>>
>I'm going to ask you a couple of standard questions, okay? Have you or any of your family been diagnosed schizophrenic? Mentally incompetent?
>My uncle once said the wage gap did not exist, and was merely the result of men and women choosing different sorts of occupations and working different hours, and that literally paying a woman less for the same work is illegal.
>I'd call that a big yes.
>>
Don't be the mayor from Jaws!

I'M NOT THE THE MAYOR FROM JAWS, DON'T YOU DAREALLY CALL ME THAT!
>>
>iannaw if its a laadey thang or nigger thaaaang but am mad aizheel
>>
>>72031313
"The End."
>>
>>72031313
>THAAAATS GONNA LEAVE A MARK.
>>
>>72031458
nice try /pol/

did you even read the rviews, the movie is funny get over it
>>
>SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND!
>>
>>72031543
Liked this, thought it was something more like 'Don't you EVER compare me to the Jaws mayor! He kept it open way too long!' but I was pretty high so who knows.
>>
>We came, we saw, we kicked the patriarchy's ass
>>
File: 28-leslie-jones.w529.h529.jpg (101 KB, 529x529) Image search: [Google]
28-leslie-jones.w529.h529.jpg
101 KB, 529x529
>>72031313
>AYO Y'ALL CRACKAS FINNA BUST A HOSPITAL?
>>
>>72031543
>>72031666

Wait, so people here actually saw this movie?

Was it actually good?
>>
File: FB_IMG_1468540378847.jpg (39 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1468540378847.jpg
39 KB, 480x480
New York is right.
>>
>>72031666
Same here, it was pretty baked watching it. It's ok if you're stoned and mix your popcorn with pb m&ms.
>>
>Girls rule, boys drool, bet your pants are full of stool.
>>
>>72031747
That joke and the one about 'see something, say something' are top-notch, a lot of the rest is half-assed improv like the discussion of Swayze movies after Bill Murray's Peck-like character is murdered by a dragon ghost.

Spoilers.
>>
>>72031747
6.5/10

When good it's great, when bad it's cringe worthy.

Chris Hemsworth is the best part by miles.
>>
>I don't go to Chinatown and I 'ain't afraid of no ghost
>>
>>72031313
>Babymen want sequel but babymen confused new Ghostbusters no men at all, baby men angry, babymen dislike trailer
>>
>>72031313
>Oooga booga, where da whi--Oh, there're right here, never mind.
>>
>>72031313
>that came from the front
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.