[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Person of Interest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6
File: gpois.jpg (108 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
gpois.jpg
108 KB, 1280x720
Man, I'm going to miss this show.

Greer was right and Samaritan was best for humanity. Prove me wrong.

Protip: You can't.
>>
File: best gril.png (582 KB, 500x670) Image search: [Google]
best gril.png
582 KB, 500x670
>>72029535
Greer was a shit, Samaritan was a shit, Blackwell was the biggest shit.

And I already miss it. So much. ;_;
>>
>>72029952
I think we can all agree Root a qt3.14159265
>>
File: gpois.jpg (74 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
gpois.jpg
74 KB, 720x480
>>72030274
Eh, too smug for my liking.

I want Shaw to yell at me to do better during sex, though.
>>
File: do it for her.png (806 KB, 1400x1000) Image search: [Google]
do it for her.png
806 KB, 1400x1000
>>72030461
Can they both be best girl?
>>
>>72030461
I'm just in love with that smile of hers
>>
Why didn't Greer just shoot Finch? Why did a logic-driven AI feel the need to give his loyal ally a Bond villain death?
>>
>>72031742
Maybe Samaritan just didn't like him very much.
>>
>>72031742

As a stupid plot device to kill off one of the main human antagonists. Realistically, everyone on team Finch would've died ages before the finale. Sad and stupid, but not unexpected.

I like this show regardless because, even though the laws of TV drama demanded the defeat of the icky evil AI at the end and thus severely gimped the power curve of Samaritan over the course of the show, it still managed to show how absurdly powerful even a handicapped AI could be- and I'm not talking about the Machine, or any of the restrictions Harold put on it.

Realistically, Samaritan would've moved its base of operations to South Korea or India or some crap and conquered the rest of the digital world around team Finch before ever trying any of this Mission Impossible crap they went through over the seasons in New York, but that would've been short and anti-climactic, so instead we got this. It's understandable.
>>
File: qt.jpg (53 KB, 600x734) Image search: [Google]
qt.jpg
53 KB, 600x734
>>72029535
why is she so perfect, bros?
>>
File: grinch small heart.jpg (23 KB, 416x308) Image search: [Google]
grinch small heart.jpg
23 KB, 416x308
>>72032503
Well, you're being rather thoughtful and your reasons are sound -- not delusional as the other, like, 80% of Person of Interest fans out there.

>I like this show regardless
I can respect that for once. Wow.
>>
>>72034151
Every show has problems, nothing is perfect, a lot of the weird shit going on in S5 I'm not going to hold against the writers entirely, they got a 13 episode season, and CBS demanded they put a bunch of number of the week episodes in there.

They did the best they could with what they had, and it was enough for me.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.