[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anybody else seen this? If so, thoughts?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 738752187.jpg (25 KB, 220x328) Image search: [Google]
738752187.jpg
25 KB, 220x328
Has anybody else seen this? If so, thoughts?
>>
>>72029121
It was great
>>
bad music no redeeming qualities
>>
a little glass vial?
>>
>>72029121
Probably the only musical i've ever enjoyed
>>
Really liked it.
>>
>>72029325

A LITTLE GLASS VIAL
>>
It's fun. Although the songs aren't particularly great and it's easy to see they're trying hard to maximize what budget they have.

But where this movie's worth really lies is in the fact that it's a perfect document of a particular kind of 00s Hot Topic mallgoth aesthetic wonderland. Like, any time I ever watch this movie in the future, it's always going to remind me of My Chemical Romance and "what type of vampire are you?" quiz results posted on myspace and shit like that.
>>
File: repo shilo.jpg (137 KB, 2100x1394) Image search: [Google]
repo shilo.jpg
137 KB, 2100x1394
>watched it without looking at cast
>Amber Sweet isn't that bad an actress
>see credits
>color me surprised, it's Paris Hilton

also, Alexa Vega is my waifu
>>
>>72029121
Dropped half an hour in
The edge was too sharp and nonsensical
>>
>>72030184
well since you don't care i'm going to go ahead and spoil the ending a bit
blind meg can't leave because she owes on her cyber eyes
she rips them out to escape her contract
they kill her on stage in front of a live audience

was that just hubris on their part?
>>
Tries hard to be edgy, half succeeds at it.
Watch it when you're trying to bang a goth chick.
>>
>>72029121
Owned this on dvd years ago
It was cheesy and entertaining, with most of the songs being catchy. A couple of shit songs, though. If you don't take it seriously, you'll probably enjoy it
Lead actress is pretty cute

>director's commentary
>writers said that Hilton's character wasn't anything like Hilton is in real life
had a giggle
>>
saw it a long time ago. decent. most of the music was decent so it made up for the rest of the bad parts
>>
>>72029121
It was fine until my roommates at the time saw it. They got obsessed and I had to hear the damn soundtrack every day for the next 5 years. Plus they showed it to everyone they met.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.