[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this the most harrowing ending to a movie ever?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: edenlake20.png (520 KB, 847x363) Image search: [Google]
edenlake20.png
520 KB, 847x363
Is this the most harrowing ending to a movie ever?
>>
Probably
>>
Probably, indeed. I'm as far from sjws as they come, but this is one of the few, very few films I consider morally wrong, anti-humanist and done with stupid, if not bad, intent. The whole thing is very disturbing and bothersome, but the ending is outrageous in the leap it does and the betraying of the audience's trust it executes. I'm sure that many people don't have the same strong reaction I have, but I see that as simply not thinking about what the film actually does. 1/10 vile garbage
>>
>>72027191
Is that poopoo?
>>
>>72027838
No
>>
I'll always remember the scene in this film where she shouts back to Fassbender saying "NEARLY!" with her thumb it - but it looked like she twisted her fucking arm around and broke it
>>
>>72027191
I always wondered. Did he rape her?
>>
>>72027191
>>72027737
give me a tl;dr, won't watch it
>>
>>72027737
>sjws

You have to be 18 to post here.
>>
>>72027191
stupid flick for le edgy bad ending

they would all ended up in jail at the end anyway
>>
>>72028695
Summarization. A couple goes honeymooning on the english country side, group of hooligans harass them and end up killing the husband. She ends up killing one or 2 of them to escape from them. She's about to pass out from exhaustion when she stumbles back into town and is saved by the people there. But the people of that town are the parents of the kids who harassed them, so to protect their kids from going to jail, they kill her.
>>
>>72029064
Does she get her tits out?
>>
>>72028734
found the SJW
>>
>>72028734
Not him, but what are you implying? That SJWs aren't real? Good one, /leftypol/
>>
File: Eden Lake.jpg (169 KB, 791x1136) Image search: [Google]
Eden Lake.jpg
169 KB, 791x1136
>>72028695
British chav/hoody horror film with Michael Fassbender and some others.
>>
>>72029085
dont think so
>>
I hate overly nihilistic movies like this and Funny Games.
>>
>>72029296
The entire way of life on this planet is nihilistic.
>>
>>72027191
It's by far the most intense movie i've ever seen
My friend tried telling me how good 10 Cloverfield Lane was because the tension never died and I was like okay, I'll check it out. Watched it and then laughed because in terms of non-stop tension, it's not even in the same league as Eden Lake
>>
What did they mean by this scene?
>>
>>72029417

Wow, how EDGY.

Projecting pretty hard there anon. Don't think your own shitty culture and personal hopelessness is indicative of the entire world :^)
>>
>>72027838
looks like shes covered in shit in a bathroom
>>
>>72027737
I actually agree with that. I didn't even like it when I watched it couple years ago, but your sentiments make a lot of sense to me now.
The bitter taste always stays, even seeing the poster, or the name on a rec on /tv/. The word maybe is too strong, but it's an 'evil' film if I ever saw one.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.