[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was are korean movies so god tier and can someone post korean
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: mother.jpg (681 KB, 4663x1942) Image search: [Google]
mother.jpg
681 KB, 4663x1942
Was are korean movies so god tier and can someone post korean core list of movies.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzCbEdtNbJ0

five and a half minute kino
>>
>>72024058
The end of this movie was awesome.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUOdQxQkVt8

based Joon-ho Bong
>>
Everyone is shit except for Lee Chang-dong, who only makes 10/10 masterpieces.

There, I saved you a thread.
>>
>>72024173
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>72024162
Cool video anon. I feel like a learned something about kino today
>>
>>72024173
watch some hong sang-soo you pleb
>>
because they don't care about The Consistency of Tone so there's the novelty of it, for us westerners brought up in the western culture and aesthetics where we are taught to respect the tone
>>
some I have seen that I really really liked

sympathy for mr vengeance
breathless
save the green planet
peppermint candy
oasis
>>
File: 0353969.jpg (24 KB, 300x422) Image search: [Google]
0353969.jpg
24 KB, 300x422
Best ending ever seen, if you get it.
>>
>>72024623
If you didn't get, I'll explain in the next paragraph.

The killer was never caught, and he most likely went to see that movie, and that's who the guy stares at. Gave me goosebump when I figured that out.
>>
>Korean movies are so good (especially, their horror) yet their TV is so shit.

I don't understand. Explain this to me.
>>
i thought chaser was pretty fucking great, the wailing was also amazing
>>
>>72024058
Maybe if you bothered to spell your words correctly and make some god damn sense, I might have provided you with a list.
>>
File: Korean.png (314 KB, 1851x1162) Image search: [Google]
Korean.png
314 KB, 1851x1162
>>
>>72024792
>The killer was never caught, and he most likely went to see that movie, and that's who the guy stares at. Gave me goosebump when I figured that out.
Jesus fuck nigga

I didn't realize that. I'm now getting Zodiac feels
>>
>>72024058
I'm a Cyborg, But That's OK
My Wife Is a Gangster
Please Teach Me English
Dasepo Naughty Girls
>>
>>72024920
>I don't understand. Explain this to me.

Was the same before in America and Europe: cinema was patrician, TV was pleb. Things have changed now. TV no longer is family-based but movies are.
>>
>>72025199

Glad I could help you appreciate this movie more. It's just my interpretation, though, but I think it's what they meant, especially with the words, "It could be anyone" or something, I forget the exact wording.
>>
>>72024101
MADE was top tier
>>
koreans are nasty
>>
The Wailing
Barking Dogs Never Bite
>>
>>72026174
>The Wailing
Watched this yesterday and though it was a tad too long, I loved it
>>
>>72026207
Yeah. Chun Woo-hee is gorgeous.
>>
YOU FUCKING WHITE BASTARDS DON"T WATCH MY COUNTRY MOVIE. WHITE PEOPLE SO DIRTY. KOREAN MOVIE NOT FOR YOU WHITIEYS.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.