[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why did he do it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: tommen.gif (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
tommen.gif
2 MB, 480x270
why did he do it?
>>
To make a KING'S LANDING.

XD
>>
>>72020394
Why do heaps of rich and famous people kill themselves?
>>
>>72020416
no but seriously, was it because of the church exploding? or because he thought his mother was in the church at the time? or because his waifu was there? or because he felt like the explosion signified he had fucked up in joining with the church?
>>
>>72020539
When it comes to the rich and famous, if it's not a family homicide, it's almost always drugs.
>>
>>72020545

It's a mystery no one can ever know
>>
>>72020545
lol keep posting please you're hilarious and you don't even know it
>>
>>72020545
They actually did a decent job with Tommen. In the books he is literally 6 years old and is completely manipulated.

In the show he's 14-16, and equally manipulated. The difference is that he is able to understand his helplessness in the situation.

He was led to believe that the King was the most important thing in the world, that the heavens and the people needed and wanted one. He was a pawn by three different parties who all wanted him to be King for THEM. He picked two of those sides against his mother, and she took it away from him.

>Man fuck this, Monarchy is dead.
>>
File: trim.webm (2 MB, 480x268) Image search: [Google]
trim.webm
2 MB, 480x268
>>
He failed to protect anyone he loved
>>
>>72020660
he was a stupid little git for siding against his own mother
>>
>>72021278
against all canon or evidence who do you unironically think could fix westeros if they were king/queen

like who among the living characters right now should rule?

to me it seems like they are setting up jon to hook up with danaerys and rule since they both have dragon blood
>>
Apparently he was suicidal all along even though never showing any evidence of it.
Apparently this is what normal people do when they're sad.
>>
>>72021516
Fun fact, Jon and Dany are completely disassociated with the smallfolk. The correct answer would be someone like Randall Tarly. Lyanna could also fill the Aegon role, someone raised from birth to properly rule.

Also, Littlefinger would be wonderful for Westeros, his only "negative" trait is that he hates the great houses.
>>
>>72021562
Further proof the show is written episode to episode.

How fantastic would it have been if every shitty Tommen scene had him zoning out while being talked at and looking out windows?
>>
because his pussy is dead and he's madly in love with her
>>
>>72020394
Because Cleganebowl was cancelled
>>
>>72021628
i can't tell if bailish is suspicious to because the actor just looks and sounds naturally sneaky as fuck, or because he's actually meant to be.
>>
>>72020545

The latter. He knew the burning legion was coming for all life on Planetos
>>
Because he never got to band her and now he's going to be a virgin forever.
>>
>>72020892
fucking ded
>>
>>72021721

Ser Pounce is alive.
>>
can't have sex with smirkfu anymore. why live?
>>
>>72020394
he got rango'd
>>
>>72021961
They had sex on their wedding night
>>
>>72020394
I look at scenes like this and think how lazy directors are.

If I was doing this, I'd have a few seconds shot of after he jumps, then a white dove or something that flies back up and toward the sky.vjust to make it kino.
>>
>>72020545

His wife was in there, his new found allies were in there, the realization that he was just a puppet for his psychopathic mother.
>>
>>72022125
get out of here john woo.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.