[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who was in the wrong here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: mythbusters5__120120174717.jpg (42 KB, 400x301) Image search: [Google]
mythbusters5__120120174717.jpg
42 KB, 400x301
Who was in the wrong here?
>>
the walrus
>>
>>72020249
What happened???
>>
OP but he was born a fag
>>
>>72020249
Both of them.

I can't watch Mythbusters anymore knowing they hated each other. You see little bits of the tension in loads of episodes.
>>
>>72020265
Nothing, neither of them got along well in real life. They were professional and played their parts for the show. Sometimes you could see their dislike seep out.

Two strong opposing personalities don't mix
>>
>>72020249
If you watch behind-the-scenes footage, Adam was a huge dick to Jamie, and a lot of the production crew would go out of their way to piss him off. It's actually pretty hard to watch, I'm pretty sure Jamie has some type of Aspergers and they all treat him like shit just to get a rise out of him. Mind you none of this stuff made the final cut of the shows, so its just them doing it for no purpose other than to piss him off.
>>
>>72020293
You realize in general most hosts don't like each other right?

>>72020336
Link? I'd assume they are just taking the piss outta him
>>
>>72020295
>Professionalism is such a foreign concept to modern society that when it seen people think thier must be something wrong

Kill me senpai
>>
>>72020336
Adam "S A V A G E"
>>
>>72020249
They're both Jews, aren't they?
>>
>Penn and Teller
>Adam and Jamie
>Siegfried & Roy
>each hates their partner
>>
>>72020474
Siegfried and Roy are legitimately a gay couple.
>>
>>72020474
Penn and Teller hate each other???
>>
>>72020474
>penn and teller hate each oher
naw, they just don't really talk to each other outside of work
>>
>>72020249
when it comes down to it, both are to blame. But you could argue that jaime was probably more to blame since he seems like a hard headed asshole who tries too hard to play it straight.
>>
>>72020474
>Penn and Teller

>Penn later amended this position in a video where he and Teller responded to questions from members of Reddit and also in a video interview for Big Think, stating that while they share few similar interests outside magic, Teller is his best friend and his children treat him as a close relative. He states that while most entertainment partnerships such as Martin and Lewis and Lennon and McCartney were based on a deep affection for each other that lends to a certain volatility when things go wrong, their business relationship and friendship is based on a respect for each other.[13][14] Teller echoes these sentiments. In an NPR interview, Teller said their disagreements often lead to better artistic decisions because they bring out new ideas and expand the range of discussion.[15]
>>
>>72020474
I'd hate to finally find an entertainment outlet I could work through to get stuck with some autist in a duo, forever having your name associated no matter what.
>>
>>72020532
They said they aren't friends but they don't hate each other
>>
>They're literally business partners
>Adam recalls that he can count on one hand the number of time they've even eaten together
>People are surprised that they aren't BFF's who live together

I don't understand this. Maybe it's because I've watched way too many videos on Tested and listen to his podcast but yes it's sort of an open secret now.
>>
>>72020601
>>People are surprised that they aren't BFF's who live together

People think reality tv shows are 100% authentic.
>>
>>72020601
it was obvious in the first season, they didn't really hide it.
I remember in an early episode jamie talking shit about adam for burning off his eye brows.
>>
>>72020474
>Maddox and Dick Masterson
>>
Jaime looks like the type of guy who's really autistic but not too far off, still functional but is awkward in any social scenario, you could tell when the camera is focused on him while he is being interviewed like hes looking the interviewer straight in the eye, thinking thats how a normal human do it.

Adam on the other hand looks like that one nerd that got bullied so bad back then and is now taking it on Jaime, basically a fucking asshole
>>
>>72020370
I can't find the footage, but there was a time where Adam put on Jamie's shirt because Jamie has this OCD thing about wearing the same clothes all the time and Jamie gets absolutely furious and keeps telling him to take the shirt off, and is on the verge of tears, but Adam still refuses to take the shirt off. It's not funny because Adam is just being a bully and takes it way beyond the joking point.
>>
you have to have autsim to ever think they were friends the walrus guy clearly hated the ginger
>>
Adam
Jamie is just blunt in his honesty. People don't tend to like anti-milquetoast characters. Adam is full-on shit for brains behind the scenes.
>>
>>72020249
Adam is a bitch
>>
>>72020779
It's so weird because Adam is really likeable in every other video where he's in his shop making a Hell Boy gun or some shit, but as you say in the BTS for the show he's such a cunt.
>>
File: Coffee.png (204 KB, 660x716) Image search: [Google]
Coffee.png
204 KB, 660x716
Adam is 2 cool 4 school and Jamie is a nerd.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.