[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is this scene in every American movie?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: snapshot_01.08.20.jpg (908 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
snapshot_01.08.20.jpg
908 KB, 1920x1080
Why is this scene in every American movie?
>>
name 26 american movies that make use of this scene
>>
>>72011995
>expecting OP to be extremely autistic.
>>
>>72011995
>>72012090
maybe hes still typing i keep checking every so often to see if hes posted them yet.
>>
>>72012111
Lol no, I didn't even want to reply but ok. I know there are many more than 26 films that depict Red Square, but
1) I don't want to waste my time remembering them all, and google didn't show up the list
2) I don't want to give you an opportunity to use it as a bait, when you can tell me that one of them does not really depict it the correct way
>>
I don't remember that scene in Vertigo
>>
File: ernie_s-hitchcock-zone.0.jpg (71 KB, 460x454) Image search: [Google]
ernie_s-hitchcock-zone.0.jpg
71 KB, 460x454
>>72012316
You see all the walls are red? It is homage to the walls of Kremlin.
>>
>>72012283
sounds like deep down u know ur own post is full of shit
>>
>russians are evil XDD
>>
>>72011957
To show that Russia is powerful and evil.

If there wasn't powerful and evil foe in the world Americans would start questioning their own government.
>>
Why is there an American in every movie scene?
>>
>>72011957
>Why is this scene in every American movie?

Because it's literally in Every russian movie, every russian paper, every russian propaganda piece.

You ruskies love your public military marches as much as the north koreans.
>>
>>72011957

fyi: for anyone interested what the actual parade looked like in 1965.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGXH85JUrwM
>>
>>72011957
>>72012283
Are you seriously wondering why a lot of American movies show this type of scene? Do you know anything about what happened between 1945 and 1991?
>>
>>72013787
This scene is from a movie set in 1963 (pretty sure it's X-Men: First Class), back when Russia was powerful and evil.
>>
Because Hollywood assumes the viewers are retards with no knowledge of world politics or history so they insert scenes like this to remind the audience the Russians are the bad guys.
>>
>>72014277
This scene is from a Cold War movie that centers around the Cuban Missile Crisis, it's completely relevant to the plot and has nothing to do with "reminding the audience that the Russians are the bad guys"
>>
>>72011957
>every American movie
It wasn't in Citizen Kane.
>>
>>72011957
Is there an American version of this?
>>
>Future setting
>USA and Russia are on the brink of World War 3
>It never happens
>>
Well organized military parades in winter looks evil, thats why.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.