[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Note to all Geeks everywhere: Today is Judgement Day.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: warning-general-2.gif (5 KB, 380x340) Image search: [Google]
warning-general-2.gif
5 KB, 380x340
No people, it's not about the end of the world, today marks the release of the controversial big-budget Sony film (aka. the next Hiroshima bomb for sony becoming a laughingstock even further or the next "Pixels" of Sony Films) Ghostbusters '16.

And also be aware that, I am warning you right now, today is the release of the trailer of {Insert Ultra-Highly Anticipated Film Title Here}, I will advise to you {Instert Franchise Title Here} Fans and Filmgoers; I want you to stay away from the Extreme Hype Train of the film and those completely bland and generic trailers or your geek boy or experience would be ruined by the hype and those terrible, yet evil movie trailers. I Repeat, stay away from the extreme hype and the awful trailers for this film.

(I have a bonus for you, link here: http://thebunkershack.blogspot.ca/2016/07/note-to-all-geeks-everywhere-today-is.html)
>>
The First Letters are Added, Please guess what it is .
>>
More letters are added: An N and an R
>>
tl;dr
>>
>>72011148
>a bad trailer means a bad movie

HURR DURR
>>
I literally cannot make sense of anything you just wrote

Stop shilling your shit blog here, cunt

Sage + report
>>
>>72011606
Sorry, anom. I was just updating my guessing game, not shilling. Dum dum.
>>
>>72011640
Try learning English first you retarded faggot
>>
>>72011667
I speak English just as fine as you are.
>>
>>72011703
And I'm very sorry for my poor gram,ar
>>
>>72011718
D'oh! Sorry, I mean grammar.
>>
Update: Someone has answered the second one, while another letter was added in the first one, an E.
>>
Some people has guessed all of the 2 questions in my guessing game. The post will be updated in a few moments.
>>
Post Updated. You done it well people. You have solved my guessing game. Now let's spread the word of mouth to be aware of Hollywood's plans to screw some film goers, why? Read the Cracked Article: http://www.cracked.com/blog/5-reasons-its-now-impossible-to-tell-if-new-movies-good/
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.