[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well...?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7
Well...?
>>
>>72010131
It'll be like I spending time with myself
>>
The exorcist bitch, might make me fuck her
>>
3 hours in a room with Jigsaw's puppet? Or 3 hours in a room with Jigsaw himself? Because without time to set up his death traps, he's just a cancerous old man. He's not gonna do shit.
>>
>>72010195
This. Or Joker, he's just a dyel psycho that I can easily overpower. Or Chucky, he's just a fucking 1lb doll.
>>
Chuckie, fucking easy.

Most of his kills are because 'dolls aren't alive'. I know that little cunt will try and i reckon i can take him one on one.
>>
The Joker, as I feel he could learn a lot from me as I too am a sociopath. Sure, I haven't been classified as such by a psychological professional (I'm far too smart for that) but I recognize enough symptoms to know I'm mentally 'ill'. Personally, I feel that the Joker has yet to realize his full potential and he could learn a thing or two about from me. We would probably bond over our mutual hate for society and it hypocrisy and how other people are only useful as pawns. We could take turns showing each other our knife collections, though I'm sure mine is much larger than his.
>>
What exactly is the jigsaw doll going to do?
>>
Freddie, just don't sleep
>>
Kruger, no matter if its dark if im awake.
>>
Either 1 or 6.
The surprise factor is all they have.
The rest are supernatural or already have a trap waiting for me.
>>
>>72010277
What if Freddy's in the real world? Remember he went toe to toe with Jason and almost won, he could beat your candy ass easy.
>>
Scream dude.

I have no relation to pancake tits so I'm good.
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 492x492) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 492x492
Why a dark room? That seems arbitrary.
>>
>>72010131
9, it would be a fun talk (as long as we're talking about TDK Joker, i don't want to be SCARRED FOR LIFE by Jared Leto and his INSANE behavior)
>>
Why isn't anyone saying the SAW puppet? Chucky actually comes to life and shit but the SAW puppet is literally just a fucking puppet. I'd nut on that fucker's head for shits and gigs
>>
Does Pennywise even prey on people other than children? Could I just chill and drink a beer with It?
>>
>>72010131
I've never seen a movie with any of them. So Idk 1?
>>
>2, 3 and 4 are supernaturally strong serial killers, automatically excluded
>1,3 and 6 are serial killers and not super naturally strong, depends on if they have a weapon or tools of their trade, if they do no way.
>5 is a literal demon, but does it ever outright try to kill anyone? Could be reasoned with.
>8 is a demon from hell obsessed with torture, but doesn't he mostly focus on fucking with people who open the box (at least in the good movies)? Might not actually try to harm you, again it depends on the cannon you are following.
>9, certainly a madman. If we are talking about TDK joker, just try to not annoy him and you might be able to get along decently. Generally all his murders were in pursuit of proving a point about power and authority, so I'm not sure if he would be interested in killing random Joe public.
>>
Billie was just a puppet so I would be in there by myself.
>>
Jigsaw easily. He's the only one who couldn't even get a lucky kill without setting up anything in advance.
Chucky lucks out all the time, fuck that.
Pennywise is a fucking nightmare fuel so he'd end up killing me as his clown or spider form.
With Jason I'd probably be dead within a minute or less.
Freddy, too risky even as awake.
Regan is the devil herself so forget that.
Ghostface is just a skinny faggot so I could probably overpower him, but if he had a knife why risk it?
Forget Pinhead there's just no way.
Joker might bore me to death with his year one philosophy bullshit.
>>
>>72010247

Never gets old
>>
File: images.jpg (6 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6 KB, 225x225
>>72010131
Isn't the possesed girl from exorcist is just annoying rather than dangerous? And Pinhead is not a murderer but hard-boiled hell fetishist.
>>
>>72010131

I wanna die. Hopefully it's quick
>>
File: 1440440388661.png (296 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
1440440388661.png
296 KB, 630x420
>>72010318
>dude

I too would spend 3 hours alone with Bestest Emma
>>
Freddy.
Would make for some top conversation I think, he's a natural comedian. And why would he kill me?
I'm not a teen, there's no Elm Street in the whole country and I never harmed him before he got those demon powers.

Maybe Pinhead, because we could talk about his weird world. But I guess he'd really want to show me, not just talk about it.
>>
>>72010393
Just seeing him as an adult breaks your mind and can kill you. Happened to Not Stephen Kings wife and that sluts abusive spouse.
>>
>>72010131
It's just a teenager that I will have no problem dominating.
>>
>>72010131
If I'm not into /d/ shit will Pinhead leave me alone? Which movie Pinhead is he? And really even if it's bad Pinhead I at least get to feel the dankest pain in existence before I go. That's something.
>>
>>72010411
Pinhead only deals with people who solve the puzzle and even then he only wants ones who want "pleasure." He spared a retarded girl in the second movie who solved the puzzle because she clearly didn't know what he was doing.
>>
File: 1462734054128.jpg (417 KB, 1301x2000) Image search: [Google]
1462734054128.jpg
417 KB, 1301x2000
>>72010983
Ghostface isn't only a teen in 2 and 3. It really depends on who is under the mask.
>>
>>72011033

You're fucked if it's best Emma. You think she was acting? That's her every day life with quicksilver
>>
>>72010195
>>72010225
Or Ghostface who is just some edgy teenager
>>
>>72010131
Joker...I suppose. He's not supernatural, so the worst he can do is just kill me. And he would probably find it funnier to just sit there the whole time and tell me jokes up until 2:59:59 when he would simply shoot me in the face.
>>
File: 1467190624361.jpg (111 KB, 1080x1349) Image search: [Google]
1467190624361.jpg
111 KB, 1080x1349
>>72011081
What is going to do, stab me with her knees?
>>
>>72011018
Yeah, I was thinking about pinhead. But to even get to the point of seeing him you have to have already fucked up, right?
>>
>>72011140

She'll control you with her sex feet
>>
The joker, we could have some laughs and then batman would show up to let me out.
>>
>>72010397
wtf

do you even movie
>>
>>72010303
He also lost fights to dumb whores and Jason is a slow retard who only gets to kill people because everyone in those movies is a somehow bigger retard.
>>
>>72010382
It's so fucking creepy looking though.
>>
>>72010131
real talk though
who is the strongest on this list?
my vote goes to pennywise
>>
>>72010131
Yeah I could take the fucking doll, he only ever killed people when he could sneak up on them.
>>
>>72011725

Probably Pennywise or Pinhead
>>
File: choose.jpg (150 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
choose.jpg
150 KB, 800x600
Hey, I made one.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.