[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
For a guy who lurked 4chan all day long, Jani didn't reply
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: 1468549042382.jpg (23 KB, 504x282) Image search: [Google]
1468549042382.jpg
23 KB, 504x282
For a guy who lurked 4chan all day long, Jani didn't reply to more than six people. If there was a shitposting problem or, say, people were being insensitive, only the top whiteknights could report to the janitors to discuss the problem. Everything was through automated reports, Jani hated socialization. He didn't want anyone interrupting his constant eating, and he didn't want anyone listening to him wheezing. Hundreds of redditors depended on Jani and he got a piece of every hot pocket they made. It was ass kissing just like on reddit except they were doing it here on 4chan. Now all they got from Jani was protection from posters looking to laugh at them. And that's what it's all about. That's what his mom could never understand, that what Jani and the mod team does is offer protection for people who are allergic to fun and can't go to Moot. That's it, That's all it is. They're like the police department for faggots.
>>
>>72009222
GJ Good Post

10/10
>>
File: isthis.png (10 KB, 615x263) Image search: [Google]
isthis.png
10 KB, 615x263
is this kino?
>>
>>72009222
Heh

Also nice trips
>>
>>72009222
>it was a good system
>>
File: 0e9.jpg (24 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
0e9.jpg
24 KB, 499x499
>watch Goodfellas
>"It's Just A Shadow Way" starts playing
>>
File: Good Speech!.png (664 KB, 1263x717) Image search: [Google]
Good Speech!.png
664 KB, 1263x717
>>72009222
Nice.
>>
>>72009222
No more hot pockets, moot.

>What?

I said no more hot pockets. Maybe you didn't hear about it, you've been on canv.as a long time, japmoot didn't go over there and tell you. I don't eat hot pockets anymore.
>>
File: Anthony.png (466 KB, 676x637) Image search: [Google]
Anthony.png
466 KB, 676x637
>>72009616
>Update
>>
>>72009616
NOW GO BACK TO FUCKING REDDIT
>>
> And Then He Kissed Me starts playing
>>
>>72009222
I watched the movie again 2 days ago and noticed Big Pussy in the background in one of the scenes for the first time.
Is there anyone else from the Sopranos you don't immediately notice?
>>
>>72010962
Chrissy is Spider
>>
>>72011009
No way!
>>
>>72009222

You know, we always called each other Janitors. Like you said to, uh, somebody, :You're gonna like this guy. He's all right. He does it for free. He's one of us.: You understand? We were Janitors. Freemen. But Jimmy and I could never be made mods because we had Reddit accounts. It didn't even matter that my mother was banging Moot. To become a mod of a board you've got to be one hundred per cent 4chan so they can trace all your posts back to the old board. See, it's the highest honor they can give you. It means you belong to a family and crew. It means that nobody can fuck around with you. It also means you could fuck around with anybody just as long as they aren't also a mod. It's like a license to do it for free. It's a license to do anything. As far as Jimmy was concerned with Tommy being made, it was like we were all being made. We would now have one of our own as a Moderator.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.