[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i hate him so much
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: nicolas-winding-refn-image.jpg (61 KB, 471x594) Image search: [Google]
nicolas-winding-refn-image.jpg
61 KB, 471x594
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMHcWDesUFc
>>
our guy
>>
>>72005685
Is he giving you trouble?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9PCxz3KyFc
>>
File: pusher3MILO.jpg (137 KB, 425x284) Image search: [Google]
pusher3MILO.jpg
137 KB, 425x284
>>72005685
You want to love him? Watch the Pusher Trilogy, or just start off with the first one. Then watch Bleeder, one of his early films where the main character is basically him and is played by none other than Mads Mikkelsen.
>>
>>72007878
I liked Mads in Bleeder but the overall story was really bad. He was trying too hard to be edgy with it and it didn't come off genuine.
>>
Neon Demon is garbage.
>>
>>72007878
I just finished the first pusher movie, its fucking amazing, I loved it, the other two are as good as the first one?
>>
>>72010011
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8
>>
>>72010203
they're even better my favorite is the third one
>>
>>72009628
>He was trying too hard to be edgy with it and it didn't come off genuine

This, i still really like it though. Refn should have ditched it and made the mads storyline into it's own film
>>
>>72010011
>tripfag opinion
>not being less than your average shipost opinion
Oh my.
>>
>>72005685
>Says he understand how film is also a business
>Makes films with absolutely no commercial appeal

Cool story bro
>>
>>72011712
A REAL HUMAN BEING AND A REAL HERO
>>
The fact that this autist is a successful filmmaker in a loving relationship gives me hope that my life might get better.
>>
he has no chin
>>
>>72011851
Who is more of a neckhead:

George Lucas or NWR?
>>
>>72011712
if he made films with commercial appeal you'd call him a sellout
>>
>>72011891
That's a bit presumptuous.

I was just highlighting it because it's an ironic statement to make for someone that makes films with no commercial viability or mainstream appeal.
>>
>>72010011
The movie sucks but you are also a tripfag so go fuck yourself
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.