[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT we discuss this capeKino
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: 24542342342.jpg (211 KB, 1242x643) Image search: [Google]
24542342342.jpg
211 KB, 1242x643
>iron man is the impersonation of libtard ideals and agonizing bureaucratic compromise

>Cap is the true alpha, always trusting his own judgment and refusing to be 'regulated'
>>
Capeshit
>>
>>72005021
It is the capekino of our generation. Absolute classic
>>
File: 1466247908657.gif (3 MB, 410x187) Image search: [Google]
1466247908657.gif
3 MB, 410x187
>>72007230
>>
>>72005021
APOLOGIZE
>>71980504
>>
>>72005021
only autist would discuss a capeshit movie
>>
>>72005021
We don't use the kino meme here. Only pathetic pieces of shit do that, and we're not like that, be it summer or not.
>>
Is it because iron man is a manlet
>>
>>72009629
>We

As much as I dislike Marvel, the easiest way to spot a Redditor is when they post in third person.

Speak for yourself.
>>
File: More like TINY Stark.jpg (170 KB, 500x641) Image search: [Google]
More like TINY Stark.jpg
170 KB, 500x641
>>72009651
>>
>>72009662
>we
>third person
BACK TO SCHOOL
>>
>>72005021
It's good but it has zero rewatchability.
>>
>>72009786
I don't know, the airport scene is something I watched like three times before I went to the theaters.
>>
>>72009786
i've seen it twice and want to go again. there's so much and so many characters you can hardly absorb all of it in one viewing
>>
>>72005021
fuck off Iron Man is better
>>
>>72009419
NEVER

FUCK BVS
>>
File: 5367364854653.png (233 KB, 560x299) Image search: [Google]
5367364854653.png
233 KB, 560x299
>>72011220
>non-argument
>>
>>72005021
>Cap is the idealization of refusing to bow to regulation by the world and trusting yourself to be governed under your own guidance
>Iron Man is the false song of globalism, using white guilt to pursue liberal ideals that seem to be the only way forward and will resort to any means to enforce this way of thinking; willing to just embrace them instead of thinking them through
>Winter Soldier is the Republican who has soiled his hands with the blood of others, trying to influence the world in his own way; attempts to turn away from that life but is relentlessly pursued by progressiveism while Cap tries to help save him and even hide his sins because Republicans are a friend to freedom
>Black Widow is the reluctant Democrat that aligns with the new form of liberalism but is unsure if it's the future that needs to happen, eventually betrays them to allow Freedom to reign
>Black Panther is BLM incarnate; seeking revenge for perceived wrongs by the Republican party; eventually sees that when progressiveism goes to war against freedom that they were only being used as pawns and turn away from their rage
>Vision is the pretentious side of liberalism that tries to persuade the naive side of conservatives (Scarlet Witch) to cease their horrible actions before she realizes that she can't control what people think of her and does what she believes in. Later, Vision ends up hurting his own people (War Machine) before realizing that his potential is misused and misguided in supporting progressiveism.
>in the end both sides beat each other, progressive Stark realizes he can't win or survive without freedom; Cap busts out all of his friends for the coming future that needs them while the WS (Repubs) goes into a slumber until he can be repaired (the Repub party itself)
>War Machine is the naive liberal fucksticks who still think they made the right decisions even though they're crippled and reliant upon Stark (the system) to walk; fitting that he's a nigger

Deepest lore.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.