[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any mind blowing and visually trippy films to watch high on w e e d?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: poltergeist.gif (2 MB, 433x246) Image search: [Google]
poltergeist.gif
2 MB, 433x246
Any mind blowing and visually trippy films to watch high on w e e d?
>>
this isnt film but it was great on weed
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFjLSlTMV2k
>>
>>72002077
https://youtu.be/ldRhniqAI6s
Not a movie, but still great. It's called Duality, by Captain Murphy.
>>
I watched John Wick. I was blown away how amazing it looked since they filmed it at 60fps and kept wondering if they legitimately shot the people in a real life who were shot in the movie
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dL0lNGXoP8E
>>
>le drugs are le cool
>>
File: images.jpg (17 KB, 288x391) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
17 KB, 288x391
Or El Topo
>>
>>72003337
Fuck off jodorowsky
>>
>>72003337
holy mountain and rainbow thief are pretty great too with weed too
>>
how the fuck is a basic dolly zoom with vertical lines trippy?
>>
>>72003337
the old man with the tits scarred the shit out of me. what the fuck was the point of that?

the clip of two animals graphically fucking was even worse.
>>
>>72002077
time bandits did that scene better, and i think the writers were high while making that movie
>>
2001 if you want to fall asleep
>>
>>72003337
God tier kino. But don't watch it stoned you piece of shit.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (59 KB, 1920x816) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
59 KB, 1920x816
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.