[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Red Wedding is the single greatest twist in TV history.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: red wedding.jpg (41 KB, 612x380) Image search: [Google]
red wedding.jpg
41 KB, 612x380
The Red Wedding is the single greatest twist in TV history.
>>
Remember Lost, my friendo? Biggest troll twist ever.
>>
But it wasn't a twist. Twist was Littlefinger betraying Eddard.
>>
It wasn't a twist that nobody saw coming. They played the damn Lannister song. The whole atmosphere was creepy and Walder Frey looked like a generic old guy villain.
>>
File: image.png (87 KB, 300x239) Image search: [Google]
image.png
87 KB, 300x239
>>71998055
Very good Robb Stark, yes very good

H O W E V E R
>>
>>71998130
>They played the damn Lannister song
no tv pleb knew what that was
>>
>>71998086
Not just we have to go back

Sun Jin and Sayids death in one episode broke my heart
>>
File: 47948817.jpg (16 KB, 246x232) Image search: [Google]
47948817.jpg
16 KB, 246x232
>at your uncle's wedding
>and who are you starts playing
>>
>>71998055
>Called the Red Wedding
>Everyone keeps saying: JUST WAIT UNTIL THE RED WEDDING, IT WILL SHOCK YOU
>Hurr durr, what could possibly happen?
>Bookfags are so good at keeping secrets

Pic related, it's got real twists.
>>
I'm rewatching this now, they overuse the rains of castamere like a lot.
>>
neds death was more shocking/unexpected if u ask me, especially since back then no one really read the books.

I literally had the red wedding spoiled for me the day before it aired, I wanted to attack the person
>>
>>71998055
How was it a twist? Did people really think that Filtch was going to just be fine with Robb fucking over his family like that?
>>
>highly anticipated
>a twist
>>
Showpleb here, it absolutely blew my mind. I knew something was off when the Rains of Castamere started playing and the guy locked the doors. I didn't expect absolutely everyone to get massacred.

>reading the books now
>halfway through Storm of Swords
Book Jaime really is as based as they come. Fucking hell, when GRRM gets a character right, he gets it right.
>>
>>71998572
This.

At the time of Ned's death, killing off the lead of your TV show/biggest name was still a shocking event. By the Red Wedding it had become old hat.
>>
The only people shocked at the Red Wedding were retarded plebs who barely pay attention.

It was foreshadowed like fucking crazy and it was made very clear Robb's days were numbered and he should not trust Walder Frey.
>>
>>71998523
yea they start using it every time a lannister is doing anything, on the other hand they seriously under use bear and the maiden fair
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.