[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is it that female """"""comedians""""""
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
Why is it that female """"""comedians"""""" always resort to unnecessary nudity to hide their lack of talent.

See also:

((((((Lena Dunham))))))
((((((Sarah Silverman))))))
((((((Amy Schumer))))))
>>
>>71997952
Hmmm really makes you think
>>
In Kate and Sarah's case I don't mind much
>>
>these female comedians are not funny therefore all females are not funny, lmao
>>
>>71997402
Lena Dunham is shaped like a bag of sour milk
>>
Maria Bamford

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFHmNrxkuFU
>>
>>71998207
they are literally the best that they have to offer and they still arent funny. its more like "female comedians arent funny", not "females arent funny/"
>>
>>71997402
/pol/acks are autists who should be locked in a vat of mountain dew
>>
I'd fuck Kate straight
>>
>kate will never like your taint
>>
Why don't you like titties, OP
are you gay
>>
>>71997402

Cause they're females. It's there natural instinct.
>>
>>71998207

Nobody would argue if you said "Women give birth better than men do"
Only the dumbest of feminists would argue if you said "men are stronger than women". Only the dumbest of people would argue if you said "men do high level math better than women"

Why is it so fucking hard to believe that men are funnier than women?
>>
File: 144705291.jpg (9 KB, 253x242) Image search: [Google]
144705291.jpg
9 KB, 253x242
>>71998405
>Maria Bamford
>>
>>72000959
Because humour isn't fucking analytical
>>
>>71997402
>tfw you hate lena but girls is such a good show
>>
>>72001230
>Because humour isn't fucking analytical

Of course it fucking is. You have to be able to process (and for standups, quickly) all of your surroundings and be able to make witty and understandable anecdotes/comparisons/commentary.

The biggest flaw with women comics is that women are inherently unable to view things from other people's point of view so all women comics have very "women-centric" comedy - sex, menstruation, dating, menopause are their go-to schticks because they are way more self-centered than men are. its biological.
>>
>>72001296
Faggot.
>>
>>72001428
Most stand up is borderline scripted; the best can adapt but pure analysis skills aren't make and break at all.
>Women are unable to view stuff from other people's POV
That's men, men notoriously lack empathy, where as women are much better at understanding/emotional shit.
>>
>>71997402
I don't know about you but i'd like to see kate naked
>>
>>71997402
She's obviously wearing a tube top, why else would there be black pixels? She has black tits?
Poor form snl, at least use a skin colored tube top you hacks.
>>
Kate Mckinnon is a fuckin BABE
>>
>>71997402
>((((((Lena Dunham))))))
>((((((Sarah Silverman))))))
>((((((Amy Schumer))))))
>""""""comedians""""""
what did reddit mean by this
>>
>>72001634
the pig?
>>
>>71998964
cringe
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-I3qREbKqLw
>>
>>71997402
It's not nudity, can you see nips?
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.