[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I didn't jump or get scared like even once.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: The_Witch_poster.png (136 KB, 259x384) Image search: [Google]
The_Witch_poster.png
136 KB, 259x384
I didn't jump or get scared like even once.
>>
>>71996975
That's what happens when you curl up into a fetal position under a blanket, close your eyes and cover your ears.

That blanket acts as a protective barrier so scary things can't get you. You did the right thing, and any one of us would have done similar under the circumstances.
>>
>>71996975
You passed the test. Congratulations.
>>
>>71997348
Not OP, but it was a pretty easy test if I'm being totally honest here
>>
>>71997348
Which test?

The pleb test?
>>
>>71996975
Like every other over-rated horror movie the last decade this was a boring as fuck snooze
>>
>>71996975
PLEBFILTERED
>>
>>71996975
But there has never been a scary movie made, so that's irrelevant.
>>
File: 1447477389381.png (74 KB, 500x494) Image search: [Google]
1447477389381.png
74 KB, 500x494
get dis pleb outta here
>>
Did the final 5 minutes stick with anyone else? I honestly can still see the imagery clear as day and it constantly keeps popping into my mind.

Affecting even though I can't quite comprehend just why.

Only seen it once.
>>
YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE WICCAN TRUCK OF TOLERANCE

______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR THE PEACE TRUCK WILL NEVER COME TO YOUR COUNTRY
>>
File: thomassinhug.jpg (106 KB, 665x1000) Image search: [Google]
thomassinhug.jpg
106 KB, 665x1000
Post you're witchfu
>>
>>71996975
AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA LOOK AT THIS FUCKING PLEB HE THINKS FOR A HORROR MOVIE TO BE GOOD IT NEEDS JUMP SCARES AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA BASED VVITCH BEATING OUT PLEBS SINCE DAY ONE
>>
>>71997904
Yeah I got a raging boner when she started floating.
Just letting you know.
>>
will plebs ever understand the glory that is The Vvitch?
>>
>>71996975
>I didn't jump
Are you 9?
>>
>>71997996
ayylmao eyes desu senpai
>>
>>71998198
She's uniquely beautiful imo.

Like that chick that played Chell in Splice and that Cat person who plays Catwoman.
>>
Just finished Rosemary's Baby and I didnt scream once, wtf last time i get memed on by you guys
>>
GUYS I JUST WATCHED THE EXORCIST AND ONLY PEED MYSELF ONCE

WHAT A SHIT MOVIE
>>
Is this movie getting rated low by audiences because they expected something different or just because they have shit taste?
>>
>>71998919
both
>>
>>71996975

i ran it at 1.3x, then at 1.7x, and then at 2x, then i started skipping whole sections with people just sitting around

at the end i realized this should have been a 12 minute short

people who like this are primarily pedophiles (with bad taste (i might add (to be h.onest)))
>>
>>71997904
>a fellow ass man
yeah her ass was pretty nice
>>
Twin Peaks is the only actually scary movie or tv show in existence.
>>
>>71998972
>fast forwarded most of it
>I skipped whole sections
>I know what the film should or shouldn't have done

/tv/
>>
>>71998063
the witch isn't shit because of the lack of jump scares. it's shit because the characters and story are completely uninteresting
>>
>>71996975
I watched it after smoking weed, and i wasn't scared, but i felt uneasy all the way. Still, one of the best horror movies in recent years.
>>
what do i have to give the devil to have thomasin sit on my face?
>>
>>72001027
He doesn't want anything from you, you're fucked
>>
>>72001027
Give him your boipussy and then your soul.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.