[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What about a 'Supersize Me" remake but this time eating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: Jonah Hill Snack Time.jpg (884 KB, 1300x1447) Image search: [Google]
Jonah Hill Snack Time.jpg
884 KB, 1300x1447
What about a 'Supersize Me" remake but this time eating only Subway for a month?
>>
I ate a footlong sub for lunch. It was fucking delicious.

Sweet onion sauce ftw
>>
Oh good, he got a diet soda
>>
>>71990303
It's all about healthy options anon. He's literally eating himself thin.
>>
He's getting really fat for his role as the new Jared.
>>
>>71990243
Toasted?
What kind?
Sweet onion is the shit. Now I want subway.
>>
>>71990188
you really only gain like 20lbs doing that and you feel kinda shitty and eating becomes a chore

source i was a sohopmore in college and i ran out of dining hall swipes and there was a subway in the lobby of my dorm
>>
File: 1431538274558.jpg (87 KB, 600x852) Image search: [Google]
1431538274558.jpg
87 KB, 600x852
in order to be self consumed, sometimes one must consume one's self
>>
>>71990431
>source

Can reddit please get the fuck out
>>
Looking forward to War Dogs
>>
>>71990431
You can eat Subway multiple times a day and not gain (even lose) weight as long as you're not getting the meatball sub or BMT with extra gabagool every single day

I get the oven roasted chicken footlong without cheese and it's only about 650 calories.
>>
File: 1466733407071.jpg (70 KB, 634x506) Image search: [Google]
1466733407071.jpg
70 KB, 634x506
Is he going to be alright?
>>
>>71990391

Not him, but I always get the meat and cheese toasted and bread untoasted (makes too many crumbs when toasted, especially on Italian herbs and cheese).
>>
>>71991009
>not realizing it's the sauces that are the problem
>>
>>71991078
I just get a tiny bit of honey mustard for flavor and that's it

but yeah sauces can really wreck you
>>
>>71991020
does walking the subs add some flavor?

Jonah might be onto something here
>>
>>71990716
nigger if i hadnt said that someone would have replied with >citation needed so you can choke on my footlong
>>
>>71990188
I'm pretty sure that turns you into a pedo
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.