[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are you upset? The race of the character shouldn't matter.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
Why are you upset? The race of the character shouldn't matter. All that matters is their acting ability.

Also PoC are underrepresented in media which is representative of the deeply rooted racism in our culture.
>>
I'm going to reply to your bait thread simply because I love The Dark Tower so much.
I don't care about the race of the character, Idris Elba is a good actor.
The problem is it creates a fracture ins storytelling when the Gunslinger is black and is insulted and hated by another main character for being white
>>
>Why are you upset?

Dunno. It's you who started the thread.
>>
File: Nothing But Trash.webm (3 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Nothing But Trash.webm
3 MB, 480x360
>>71986693
>Stephen King's ______
>>
File: KUg4gr.gif (1 MB, 218x218) Image search: [Google]
KUg4gr.gif
1 MB, 218x218
>>71986693
>mfw the McConaissance is over
>>
>>71986693
that'sbait.jpg
>>
>PoC are underrepresented

as a group. black males specifically are over-represented
>>
>>71986693
>being a cuck
The character in the original wasnt black.
Studios are doing it to ger brony points from leftist cockroaches and piah their zionist agenda on you, cuck.
>>
>>71986770
>The problem is it creates a fracture ins storytelling when the Gunslinger is black and is insulted and hated by another main character for being white

This so much. It's like they did it on fucking purpose just to spite the fans. ROLAND BEING WHITE IS ACTUALLY A PLOT POINT AND THE WHOLE REASON OF ONE CHARACTER. JESUS FUCKING CHRIST
>>
File: bait.gif (3 MB, 500x207) Image search: [Google]
bait.gif
3 MB, 500x207
>>71987692
here you go fampai
>>
>>71987825
>brony points

>>>/mlp/
>>
MConaughey career is following Nicolas Cage's path instead of DiCaprio's
>>
>>71987929
You do know the term brony points existed before mlp right? You filthy newfag
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.