[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>2016 >doing a movie theater staffworker's job for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 52
File: dirty-movie-theater.jpg (154 KB, 800x1067) Image search: [Google]
dirty-movie-theater.jpg
154 KB, 800x1067
>2016
>doing a movie theater staffworker's job for them

Daily reminder that you are not getting a paycheck for cleaning up the theater. That is the staff's job.

It's bad enough that the millennials who staff today's theaters are spoiled, entitled, feminized losers who look at their iPhone every chance they get. The last thing they need is to get a paycheck for doing very little or no work, so let them clean up after you. It is what they are being paid for.

Make these people earn their paycheck. Maybe then they will learn to put in a hard day's work instead of posting on Facebook and watching free movies.
>>
>get paid to do a job
>bitch and moan when you have to do the job you're getting paid to do
>movie theater employee logic
>>
>>71978571
and they still want to replace the male leads with wageslaves for ghostbusters
>>
I like to sneak in a big bag of starburst myself and leave all the individual wrappers everywhere.
>>
>want to take a piss so bad
>don't want to go to the restroom because I want to enjoy the movie
>realize I'm one of the few people in my row and nobody can really see what I'm doing in my seat
>unzip my pants and take them down a bit so my cock pops out
>urinate under the seat in front of me so that the urine just puddles under the seat in front of me or just runs down the seats and everybody assumes the wet stuff under their shoes is just somebody's old soda spill
>pull pants back up and zip tight
>feel fucking great
>nobody noticed at all
>continue watching the movie

Anybody else do this?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4S2i8PGrIic

anyone else do this? I cant remember the last time I didnt do it kek
>>
>>71978682
>virgin shorts
who would have guessed
>>
File: lol1.gif (3 MB, 190x200) Image search: [Google]
lol1.gif
3 MB, 190x200
>>71978656
goddamn I nearly choked on my biscuits jesus lol
>>
>eating at a restaurant
>throw my food everywhere and shit on the floor because someone is PAID to clean it up
when will I be recognized for my contributions to society?
>>
>>71978884
You just helped those restaurant employees keep their jobs. Good work!
>>
File: 1468320609885.jpg (45 KB, 403x409) Image search: [Google]
1468320609885.jpg
45 KB, 403x409
>>71978682
Kek. Think of the dumb wagecuck that has to clean that mess up
>>
>>71978944
thanks
it's not easy being this charitable
>>
File: 1213009331267.jpg (383 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
1213009331267.jpg
383 KB, 1200x900
>>71978516
fuck those "moral" cunts, overcharge ME? for food and a ticket i'll make as much of a mess i want.

everytime i go to the theater by the end of the movie i intentionally try to make as much a mess as possible, i empty all my food onto the ground just pour my drink all over the floor and chuck my popcorn all over it. I kick over all the food containers and buckets to make sure the shit is spilled. After exiting the movie I go into the bathroom and piss all over the toilet paper, seats and floor.
>>
File: 1436924839826.jpg (68 KB, 940x529) Image search: [Google]
1436924839826.jpg
68 KB, 940x529
>>71978516
You know, as much as people would bitch about that mess in your pic, there's something to be said about someone who took that pic but did nothing to help clean up and instead posted that on the internet
>>
File: Laughing-Frog-Meme-07.jpg (25 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
Laughing-Frog-Meme-07.jpg
25 KB, 400x386
>>71978682
>pathetic millennial minimum wager in his late 20s comes home to his cat
>tells the cat "they pissed all over the bathroom stall again. This is the 3rd time I've had to clean that up with a sponge this week!"
>cries in front of his cat while taking out his frozen Hungry Man meal from the freezer so he can nuke it for dinner
>>
>Buy food and drink
>Throw it all over the ground

Why would you do this?
>>
Oh man, if only I could catch one of you assholes doing any of that shit. I dont give a fuck about this job, its part time bullshit but it would be worth it just for catching one of you fucking neckbeards and slap the shit out of you while you cry like little bitches apologizing. I'll make sure to get a video of it too so you NEVER forget it, you pathetic manchildren. You only do that shit because you were bullied in school for the autists you are. Please god please let me catch one of these dweebs soon
>>
>>71979263
lmao get back to work wagecuck, i left a bit of mess of shit piss and vomit for you.. have fun cleaning that up ;)
>>
File: IDfma.jpg (366 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
IDfma.jpg
366 KB, 1536x2048
>buy giant bag of popcorn at a discount store before going to the theater.
>bring giant bag to theater and sit with it as a comfy footrest
>make sure to really press my feet into it so the popcorn crumbles into even smaller tiny bits
>when the movie is over, I open the bag, grab the soda of the person nearest me, empty it into the bag,
>then I throw it all over the screening seats just so that the 20 something millennials have to clean it up
>>
I bring my trash from home and dump it in the aisles at the cinema since the garbage and recycling trucks don't come out to Mom's house. I've tried a couple other methods like using the dumpster outside the Bob Evans several blocks further, but the cinema has just been the most convenient since I can just get it done and watch a film in one trip.
>>
>>71979222

americans are very stupid
>>
i make a mess because it's funny and i like it

if you're a doctor or lawyer someone with a respectable career like myself we'll get along great, but someone who works at a movie theater or mcdonalds has failed at life
undeserving of my respect i enjoy making you fucking cockroaches as miserable as possible
>>
>>71979014
>bitch abot price of food
>trash the place,
>throw out the food you just bought
>get potentially banned from going back to that movie theater

are you retarded or something
>>
>>71978516
I purposely leave a mess whenever I go the cinema.

Sometimes I take the lid off my coke as I go to leave, and just spill it on the floor. If I have chocolate i'll leave a couple pieces on the seat. I make sure my popcorn goes everywhere
>>
>>71978516
>millennials

Fuck off Old man, if you're 35+ you shouldn't be on 4chan
>>
>all this wagecucks roleplaying as their daily torturers

You are all pathetic.
>>
>>71979656
Pick it up Brian.
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 183x183) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 183x183
>pour pepsi into seat so shit gets all sticky
>leave popcorn everywhere because I eat it like an animal
>clean my muddy shoes on the seat in front of me
>stuff trash into seats
>sometimes have the urge to spit so I do it
>pour leftover nacho cheese everywhere
>always take the sticky water cola ice which I also pour over the seats once its liquid
>leave whatever trash I have in my pockets in the cinema

The poor faggot who has to clean that up
Lmaoing @ his Life
>>
I too have acted like the joker at the movies
>>
>>71978516
>american theaters
>>
>>71979735

Oh! because youre here at 10 in the morning in fucking 4CHAN? Meaning you dont have a fucking JOB?
>>
>>71978979
Why do people here take pride in being jobless, unproductive, and leeches of their parents who actually worked for the money you spend?
>>
>go to toilets during the movie
>have to take a huge watery shit
>wipe ass but stuff the shitty toilet paper into a zipbag
>put bag in cargoshorts and waltz back in
>go back to my seat
>slowly get the zipbag out
>release the kraken.mov
>drop it on the floor
>shove it under the seats in front of me
>it starts to smell really bad
>people caughing and choking on their popcorn as my perfect smell reaches their noses
>some 20 something loser kid has to pick it up after the movie
>>
>>71979834
I own my own company. If you change your tone I might consider hiring you as my personal janitor/asswiper.
>>
>>71979893
>unproductive
What do you produce anon? Tell me how you are so vital to civilization
>>
>>71979933

No thanks. I'm already in talks with the government to have a loan for a new business.
KEK
>>
>european cinema
>a few leftover popcorn bags and maybe a spilled soda that is quickly reported to the clerk so he can clean it up before it sticks
>american theater
>popcorn thrown everywhere, floor and seats sticky, smell is unbearable. No sign of respect for other people and their property.
>>
>>71979993
>he needs to loan money from some jew
You already failed at life
>>
>>71980003
these people aren't deserving of my respect it's every man for himself i will cause a disgusting mess at the theater and fuck over anyone i can. i want everybody to suffer
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 500x369) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 500x369
>>71979993
Reddit.com/r/thathappened
>>
>>71980003
The employees in European theatres are hardworking white kids who deserve your respect. I'm not carrying my garbage to the trashcan dindu dundu nuffin
>>
>>71980035

Its not a jew. Its the government. It doesnt carry interest.
But again, this is not Murrrica so, you wouldnt even begin to undertstand.
>>
File: they see your dick.webm (1 MB, 856x856) Image search: [Google]
they see your dick.webm
1 MB, 856x856
>complain about how expensive the food is
>buy it anyway
>throw it all on the ground instead of eating it

THATLL SHOW EM
>>
>>71980113
>elsa's tits jiggling
how much top tier smut do you think pixar animators make of their characters to jerk off to in private?
there must be a goldmine of it somewhere.
>>
>>71980107
>someone who loans money
>not a jew
Have fun getting fucked in the ass
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7ho3Bcl9fI

>You will never go to an Indian theatre

Kill me.
>>
>>71978516
I have to pick this shit up from you filthy disgusting fucks. Have some pride in yourselves and the cinema you use.

Just put it in a fucking bin dumbfuck
>>
>>71979964
I provide a service to others that is required. You can argue that I, the one, wouldn't be missed, which is true in exception to the fact to have many you have to start out with one. The positive experience by customers allows for the company to have frequent customers with positive reviews, therefore the company can stay in business, therefore others can keep feeding their families who work for the same company. Everything starts with one person.

Please tell me how sitting on your computer, taking the money others earned, and providing nothing back is worthwhile.
>>
one time i was at the theater and did the usual and "accidentally" kicked over my drink as i stood up to leave. then one of the employees cleaners caught what i did and started talking shit.

i said it was an accident and he got mad. so i asked to talk to his manager made a complaint then when i came back next week turned out he was fired lmao
>>
When ever I leave the theater I make sure I am the last one out. Usually I buy two large sodas. One I drink for the movie, the other When everyone has left I take my second soda and take the top off and just splash it over the entire theater from the back row.
That'll show then not to overcharge food. Fucking bitches.
>>
The absolute worse you can do to this employees is the following.

1.-In your home, follow the recipe for JELLOW, without any flavor or anything, just boiling water and dissolved gelatin.
2.- Carry the solution in one of those thermos for hot coffee to the theater.
3.- Buy a big coke or flavored soda, something with loads of sugar.
4.- Enter a movie with few people.
5.- Drink half the soda and when nobody is looking, pour the hot gelatin sollution into it.
6.- Pour the result on a seat.

At the end of the movie, the result is a seat, with fucking sugary jello in it.
Water and soap wont be able to cleant it, only lots (LOTS) of scrubbing with very hot water.
>>
>>71980197
>Have some pride
I am proud to provide work for your lazy ass so go and clean up my mess
>>
>>71980196
Imagine how bad it smells in there.
>>
>>71980273
>autism
>>
>>71980348

i was merely pretending you stupid fuck
>>
One time my mom told me not to eat at the theater because she had a ham in the stove but I forgot, so at the end of the film after everyone left I just stuck my fingers in my throat and vomited my medium popcorn, two hot dogs, burger, and large soda all of the floor.
>>
File: 1468160841570.png (511 KB, 836x964) Image search: [Google]
1468160841570.png
511 KB, 836x964
>>71980392
>>
>>71980246
See you are just allowing things to continue in the meaningless way the are. Those families will divorce, that business doesn't do anything important, it's all a pointless game. To break your back helping the rich who treat you like shit and want to destroy you and society just to earn more dollars isn't noble at all. It was noble back when a country or community was a cohesive unit that stood behind each other and cared for their own.

Like you said, we have to start with one, the more people do nothing the sooner society crumbles and we can start again and try not to make the same mistakes.
>>
>>71980421
dumb animeposter
>>
>>71978516
Are those cupholders also snack holders? I've never seen that before, does anybody else have those in their theater?
>>
>>71980518
>NEETfags actually believe this
>>
>>71980927
the black trays fit into the cupholders

it's for kids
>>
>>71978516
If they hate cleaning it up so much then why don't they just stop selling food?

I'll tell you why: because it's how they make most of their money. Cinemas don't care about screening good movies, they care about screening movies that will draw in the most people so they can sell the most popcorn. Combine these two factors and you'll obviously get a shitton of mess afterwards seeing as there will inevitably be stupid little kids and douchebag young adults who throw their shit everywhere.

If you're a janitor/usher/cleaner or whatever the fuck you are who has to deal with this, then complain to your management that the way they are running the cinema is creating a huge amount of mess.

Don't get shitty at NEETs who just want to have a little fun (which amounts to a drop in the ocean of what kids and normies do in cinemas) buy exploiting what we know to be an awful system. Don't blame the autiste for being a more self-aware individual who has realised his will to power.
>>
File: image.jpg (125 KB, 790x1229) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125 KB, 790x1229
>>71980392
>>
I started working at a cinema this year and I hate people leaving their stuff now. I didn't care before because I obviously wasn't affected.

I feel like an asshole for my previous littering at the cinema.
>>
>>71979461
>failed at life
>says this while posting on 4chan about how much of a dirty little boy they like to be :^)
>>
Gotta go PEEEEEEE!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsfF1dQ3W9M&list=PLPaUbUKZ_FrZLsEL0qAxB3eDoIAHqvB1_&index=1
>>
File: 1465480102618.jpg (12 KB, 249x203) Image search: [Google]
1465480102618.jpg
12 KB, 249x203
>>71979933
>We're called Smegma, Inc.
>>
File: ZKif333.gif (2 MB, 164x275) Image search: [Google]
ZKif333.gif
2 MB, 164x275
>tfw cinema near me got those cool self-cleaning toilet seats that rotate
>>
>>71980826
dumb dumbposter
>>
>>71981076
i highly doubt the cleanup crew has any say in whether or not their theater sells food
>>
File: 9ef[1].png (22 KB, 656x656) Image search: [Google]
9ef[1].png
22 KB, 656x656
>ITT betas tell each others their fantasies while in real life if they do such they would be beaten by the normies
Never change /tv/irgins
>>
>>71979893
Why do people take pride in sucking their bosses dick for pennies?
>>
File: 1434233814703.jpg (128 KB, 370x650) Image search: [Google]
1434233814703.jpg
128 KB, 370x650
>>71981084
>image.jpeg
>>
File: BECAUSE FUCK YOU, THAT'S WHY.jpg (112 KB, 1296x972) Image search: [Google]
BECAUSE FUCK YOU, THAT'S WHY.jpg
112 KB, 1296x972
>>71981998
>triggered wageslave
LOOK AT HIM AND LAUGH
>>
>>71982164
So did your parents suck dick for pennies?
Not all jobs are shitty, manchild.
>>
>>71982597
>>
>>71982633
Fucking wrong. I do tasks for mommy for gbp
>>
yeah those undeserving fucks should learn the meaning of hard work!

i come to work exactly and sometimes early, never shitposting on reddit, and like bachman turner says - workin' overtime

i was always an AP student, and even on the dean's lists at MIT because i worked hard!!11 fuck these libtards slavewagers
>>
>>71978656
You do realize theirs cameras watching you in theaters right?
>>
>>71980518
People like you disgust me, thinking you have some virtue by being a worthless parasite. Fuck That is the reason why I hate welfare so much, if you can't or don't want to work you should die on the streets like a dog.
>>
>>71983488
Welcome to the real world cunt where everyone is out for themselves, if i can make a mess and make your job a living hell i will why? because i can

I do not hope for a better world for anyone. In fact, I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to escape.
>>
>>71978516

>This post

KEK that level of petty i can get behind
>>
>>71983693
>I do not hope for a better world for anyone. In fact, I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to escape.
watch yourself on that edge son
>>
>>71983693
You are nothing but a useless unemployed coward, I don't think you make any mess (or go out for that matters) because you know if they catch you you wouldn't be able to defend yourself if are not on the internet where you can be the big though guy.
>>
>>71983693
Wow someone just watched American Psycho.
Kill yourself my man
>>
>>71983788
>>71983802
>>71984020
>wagecucks getting mad
get a decent job worthy of my respect because right now all you are worth of is the shit on my boot
>>
File: 1467711235438.png (332 KB, 633x568) Image search: [Google]
1467711235438.png
332 KB, 633x568
>wagecucks
>>
>>71984206
>NEETS
>ever getting laid
sure, sport.
>>
>>71984276
im neet and I get laid once a week, at least
>>
>>71981076
Maybe we could all try showing the barest minimum of respect for one another; then society might be a little better.

But you're right; the NEET getting some jollies in is really nothing compared to what the mouthbreathing hordes do.

Also:
>eating while watching kino
Utter disdain.
>>
File: 1429450696924.jpg (40 KB, 499x470) Image search: [Google]
1429450696924.jpg
40 KB, 499x470
>>71983693
>I do not hope for a better world for anyone. In fact, I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to escape.

lmao how embarrassing
>>
>>71984276
>2016
>NEETs automatically makes you a loser

fucking lmao at your life
it's called crowdfunding and parroting opinions for benefits
>>
>>71984423
>Maybe we could all try showing the barest minimum of respect for one another; then society might be a little better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVg2EJvvlF8
>>
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
People triggered itt triggered actually believing that neets crippled by anxiety would do the things they post here.
>>
>>71984703
>why can't we all be equal and live in harmony he sings from his giant fucking mansion
>>
>>71984820
yeah cause it takes huge balls to knock over some pop corn or a soda in the dark right?
>>
>>71978516
>referring to millennials in third person
If you're under ~20 or over ~35 on 4chan, you should kill yourself
>>
>>71984831
Hey! That's not fair...
He might have been coked up and riding in his Rolls Royce when he came up with this song.
Gee... I wonder why Chapman waxed him...
>>
>>71984971
Fuck off millennial scum.
>>
File: 1466114432669.jpg (96 KB, 428x510) Image search: [Google]
1466114432669.jpg
96 KB, 428x510
>>71984820
You'll never, ever catch us, and that's the best part.

One time I saw a guy huck a pop at the screen and make a break for it. An usher starting yelling at him and chasing him, then asked me what direction the guy went. I lied and said he ducked out into the Civil War showing across the hall (gotta look out for fellow trashers). I could hear him start shouting in there from the hall, I hope someone complained and got him fired.
>>
>>71984820
Only /b/abby's first board has that disclaimer
>>
File: 1459221614907.jpg (79 KB, 258x245) Image search: [Google]
1459221614907.jpg
79 KB, 258x245
>Being mean to the usher
>he starts crying and asking why we're being mean
>>
>>71985101
>huck a pop at the screen and make a break for it
He was jacking off? Wtf does that mean
>>
>>71978516
To me i don't dump my popcorn/soda all over the floor and stick chewing gum on the floor and seats because I'm a bad guy. I do it to help the workers at the theater build more character. Without me testing them they are liable to get lazy without having constant challenges at their work. If there is some unintended punishment for their poor academics/career decisions (because let's be honest, they probably weren't the top of their class if they're working there) then so be it. But that is not my intent.
>>
I sometimes sneak in some cheap styrofoam cups and some gorilla glue in with me. As the movie progresses I fill several of the cups with my piss. I then put some glue on the bottom of the cup and stick them onto the floor, seats around me, underneath the seats, etc. I always make sure I'm the last one out, so I can see the ushers attempt to pick up the cup, and it breaking in their hand, soaking them with my urine.
Nothing brings me more joy or makes me laugh as hard as that sight.
>>
>In the showers for the pre-screening penis inspection
>when the usher walks by I clap my hands and scream BOO behind his head
>he drops his callipers and tiny mirror and runs away crying
>rat tail fat virgin nerd who was there by himself
>>
File: family-matters1.jpg (30 KB, 482x304) Image search: [Google]
family-matters1.jpg
30 KB, 482x304
>Watching Secret Life of Pets with gf and her niece and nephew
>Theater scumfuck "worker" walks down the side aisle about thirty minutes in and stands there on his iphone texting for like two minutes
>After the movie gf takes the kids back to the car
>I tell her I'm going to hang back for a minute
>She gives me a look like she knows what I'm going to do and obviously disapproves but fuck her
>Rip open every bag of popcorn left behind and throw it all over and then dump every soda on top of the popcorn and on the floor

Enjoy cleaning up that mess you lazy theater bitch. Next time stay the fuck off your phone.
>>
File: 1455817636735.png (18 KB, 499x555) Image search: [Google]
1455817636735.png
18 KB, 499x555
I had to take my cousin to see Pets last weekend and Ghostbusters this weekend, in return for my parents buying me a GTX 1080. During Pets I duct taped a few partially-peeled banana to the back of the seats all the way in the back where no one will see them. Will report back to /tv/ tomorrow night if they're still there and stinking the place up.
>>
>>71985678
>It's a Things that never happened episode
>>
>>71985977
>It's a beta faggot has to project his being a liar on someone else because he's a fucking pussy post

It happened. I've done worse too. Clean my trash theater bitch.
>>
>>71978656
I actually had a friend who did this while drunk and it was very loud and very noticeable. I cant imagine that anyone in the theater didnt hear it and knew instantly what was happening.
>>
>>71986086
Is this like the sixth thread you've made today? Sad.
>>
>>71983693
Fuck off leto nobody wants to see your shitty movie
>>
>>71986186
That was literally the first time I posted today. You upset you gotta clean up my mess theater bitch?
>>
>>71978516
It takes a certain type of autist to make a big mess like a retarded baby just to prove a point and then laugh when someone has to clean it up like "wow, what a piece of shit faggot. DOING HIS JOB? LOL!" Laughing at people who are working and have a job is spergy bullshit. Might as well complain that you get wet in the rain.

Is there anything that is more representative of being a faggot than this behavior? It is unnecessary levels of sperg. Like...I don't know how some of you can honestly defend being that much of a disturbance.
>>
>>71980280
making MORE of a mess isn't helping people do their jobs though. That's not a justification. They are already working, you making more of a problem makes it a mess for everyone around you.

fucking autist.
>>
>>71985340
Do you think this logic makes any sense?
>>
ITT: millennial neets bitching about employed millennials
>>
>>71986306
>t. pms'ing theater bitch
>>
>>71986357
He's been posting it for about six threads now.
>>
>>71978682
as a theater employee, i still dont clean shit like that. ill actually just walk away and pretend to not see until somebody else cleans it. its glorious and i still get my paycheck
>>
File: 1449684794383.png (116 KB, 1000x963) Image search: [Google]
1449684794383.png
116 KB, 1000x963
>>71986267

>theatrefaggot this assruptured

Clean up our messes for the minimum wage theatrebitch.
>>
So many butthurt wagies in this thread. Great job lads
>>
>>71986418
And it's not pms'ing to throw your shit around the floor like an actual mentally retarded chimp? Who are you impressing?
>>
>>71986387
I have a real job, I'm not some poverty level theater mongrel. I'd rather be a 4chan janitor than a theater cleanup scumbag.
>>
>>71986459
Yeah, why aren't those faggots all awoke and unemployed? Fucking wageslaves making money...how dare they. What autists. We should complain if they want to work and contribute to society in some way. WHAT LOSERS

Am I right?
>>
>>71986387
>because why isn't everyone a doctor or lawyer?
>>
>>71978516

>It's bad enough that the millennials who staff today's theaters are spoiled, entitled, feminized losers who look at their iPhone every chance they get.

Literally never experienced this. You are projecting your internet hate onto a group of people who don't deserve it.

Fuck off autist.
>>
>>71986466
No. As a customer it is my job to enjoy myself - creating a little bless isn't going to kill you. The customer is always right, faggot.
>>
>>71986597
If you think your rights as a customer include bitch fits and purposely trashing private property in a sperg rage, then you are retarded.

You aren't proving a point.
>>
File: Evans.jpg (96 KB, 800x437) Image search: [Google]
Evans.jpg
96 KB, 800x437
>>71986509
kek. The butthurt is eternal

>contribute to society
lmao
>>
File: Fifty Shades of theaterbitch.jpg (42 KB, 500x473) Image search: [Google]
Fifty Shades of theaterbitch.jpg
42 KB, 500x473
Working in a theater isn't a real job and if you do it over the age of 16 you're a failure. You deserve to clean up everyone's trash. Enjoy picking up my soda bottle of warm piss, and pray I put the cap on tight.
>>
>>71986507
>I have a "real" job, minimum wage jobs are not jobs. None of them all.
>Why can't everyone just be a PHD surgeon or something "real?"
>Yeah, they get a paycheck, but the job isn't "real"...

I don't believe anyone on here who complains about wageslaves is actually employed. I think the complaints make you all basement dwelling faggots.
>>
>>71986640
I'm giving you theatre bitches my money. If I want to make a mess while I'm enjoy my movie, I damn well will. There's nothing you can do about it, and will just have to suck it up.
>>
>>71986659
>A job, no matter what it is, that pays, is somehow NOT contributing to the economy.

Keep living in your fantasy.
>>
>>71986670
that pic was made for marketing
>>
File: 1461434728556.jpg (470 KB, 1659x1080) Image search: [Google]
1461434728556.jpg
470 KB, 1659x1080
>>71980197
>>71986267
We will vote with our trash and you will clean it up until cinemas stop subjugating patrons and dumping trash """food""" into our bellies, and studios stop dumping trash """films""" into our consciousnesses. By working as a cinema usher, you are complicit to an abusive system.

I REPEAT

WE WILL VOTE WITH OUR TRASH

YOU WILL CLEAN IT UP
>>
>>71986702
>I have a "real" job, minimum wage jobs are not jobs. None of them all.

You can't even speak english. No wonder you have to be a theater janitor. Kill yourself.
>>
>>71986722
Private property faggot, it has always been easy for a theater to kick out retards like yourself. Your money isn't precious to massive chains, they don't give a shit to kick you out once you've paid. Go make a big enough disturbance you cowardly faggot, go test your theory to see if anyone reveres you as some enlightened neet.

You prove nothing by being an obnoxious fucking disturbance. No matter where it is. You aren't a hero to anyone.
>>
>>71986747
shut it down the goyim know
>>
>>71986804
I don't work at a theater, I'm just explaining to you why this logic is retarded.
>>
>>71986670

>Those filthy ass seats

Enjoy that hepatitis.
>>
>>71986782
>vote with our trash
>when you already paid the price of admission and food to support this "abusive system"
>>
>>71986782
jesus this was cringe.

Don't cut yourself on all that edge.
>>
>>71986805

He's my hero.
>>
>autistic NEETS sperging about people with actual jobs
>>
>>71983693
this desu
>>
>>71986873
Yeah I noticed that too.

>The system is abusive, so I'm gonna make a mess. But he's my money for that ticket, jumbo popcorn and soda for my diabetic fat ass. Let me make a mess for you now. HA HA (TIPS FEDORA), WAGESLAVE
>>
File: 02f.jpg (134 KB, 984x734) Image search: [Google]
02f.jpg
134 KB, 984x734
>>71986873
>Implying I don't sneak in, bring my own food, and leave my trash
>>
>>71986805
You think you actually have he power to kick me out over enjoying myself. Have fun trying that. I'll just complain to the management or corporate over you creating a hostile place of business, and I'll be comped with free tickets, while you're looking for a new job, theater bitch.

I've actually made many messes at various theaters in my area. Guess what? Nothing has happened yet and nothing will happen.
>>
>>71979263
I would just go from peeing down the aisle to peeing on you and laughing then would demand twizzlers
>>
>>71986897
Again, working in a theater is not a real job.
>>
>>71986924
>Things that didn't happen, the post.
>>
>>71986956
You perform a role, you get a paycheck, how is it not a real job, do tell?
>>
>>71986924
First off, I don't work at a theater, I'm just explaining to you that this whole logic is retarded.

Second, you probably don't get kicked out because you don't make these grandiose statements like you want to pretend to do. I highly doubt you even make an actual mess.

third, if you make enough of a disturbance like some loud faggot piece of shit, you can be SURE as shit someone will escort you out like the faggot you are.

Again, get out of your mother's basement and be this cunt in real life, on the magnitude you mentioned and see if you don't get kicked out. You entitled neet faggot.
>>
>>71986915
>But he's my money
Too mad to type or your boss wants you to hurry up and clean some NEET piss?
>>
>>71986228
Jesus just stop, you're embarrassing everyone.
>>
File: 1467375993795.png (37 KB, 560x407) Image search: [Google]
1467375993795.png
37 KB, 560x407
>>71986873
I won't let immoral multi-billion dollar corporations get me by the short-and-curlies and make me sacrifice my social life when I boycott their shit. They lost all my sympathy when being caught up with the latest blockbuster became integral to American life. I'll get what I need and make them put my hard-earned money to work so it all evens out in the end. If it's a good movie, I JUST MIGHT feel like my money is going to good use and I JUST MIGHT leave the cinema without making a big mess.

Otherwise, I'm going to act like a slob to send a message: "I had to give you money, but I didn't like having to do it." Simple as that. Make a good movie, or have very expensive customers who vote with their trash.
>>
>>71987006
Not a real job. You can try to make excuses all you want theatercuck, it's not a real job. It's literally 4chan janitor tier.
>>
>>71986924
>Nobody has ever kicked out patrons from a movie theater
>do you think I will get kicked out? ME? ME??? How dare they kick me out off their private property for being a retarded baby faggot? Why can't I make a mess in peace?

Isn't this America?
>>
>>71987092
I'm a uni student, not a theatre usher, just explaining how spergy you sound
>>
>>71987079
Says the theater cuck. Your life is an embarrassment. Now clean up my garbage.
>>
>>71987092
A job is defined by labor that is paid.

Anything that is paid labor is a job.
>>
>>71987083
Directors and Producers won't hear you message that way
>>
>>71987148
No one cares about your opinion, liberal arts major. Go back to your Cuckold studies 101 class and finish your thesis on Lena Dunham's dripping cunt.
>>
>>71987166

>Muh definitions

Not a real job.
>>
>>71987011
Why is it so hard to believe that I enjoy myself in this manner? I usually just leave my trash/food where it falls. Sometimes I'll ask for a refill of popcorn or soda and just spill it over as I'm leaving. I've also never been told anything for laughing loudly.
I obviously won't cause a scene or get into fights with other people - that would be rude to the other customers. I'm not a nigger, I have manners.
>>
>>71987227
>liberal
>liberal
>cuckold
>Lena Dunham meme
>liberal

Hitting almost all the buzzwords aren't you faggot?
>>
>>71987257
If that's how you get enjoyment, than you are a retard. Simple as that.
>>
>>71987257
I remember when internet tough guys bragged about things more interesting than being a messy faggot.
>>
>>71987269

Yet you can't prove him wrong. Neat.
>>
>>71987376
Anon its edgey, dont you see? They are fighting the system, man. One autistic public disturbance and trash pile at a time. They are heroes
>>
>>71987434
What? Prove who right or wrong? That anon only said he was a student. You turned a convo about sperg trash throwers in a movie theater about liberals and Lena Dunham
>>
>>71987311
>>71987376
>WAH WAH STOP HAVING FUN IN EAYS THAT I DONT APPROVE OF
>IM GOING TO CALL YOU RETARDED TO MAKE YOU SEEM STUPID COMPARED TO ME

You theater bitches are quick to anger.
>>
>>71980273
at my theater, we have seat covers that we just throw onto the chair for the night crew to clean. not a big deal at all
>>
>>71987507
>That anon

You.

>You turned a convo about sperg trash throwers in a movie theater about liberals and Lena Dunham

Calling you out for what you obviously are. Sorry I invaded your safe space.
>>
>>71987516
>why cant my fun be at the expense and time of other people?
>what a grave injustice to tell me bot to sperg out qith behavior that is only acceptable if I am certifiably a retard or an infant?
>what a trample on my rights to enjoy myself!! Why do we even have rules?
>>
>>71987558
I am seriously a different anon you dumb shit.
>>
>>71979339
>>71986927

No. You wouldn't. You're a keyboard warrior.
>>
>>71987516
I want to seriously punch fucking autists like you. If you and I were both patrons in the same theater, I would smack the faggot right out of you till you go home to your hotpockets and keyboard warrior bullshit
>>
>>71987466
Yeah, but I still remembered when the edgelords were talking about actual violence or writing their sonic fan fiction where Tails raopes Sonic. But this faggot?
What a joke. Even his internet tough guy persona is a fucking loser.
>>
>>71987601
Not making a mess at the theater is a rule? Since when? They ask us meekly to not make a mess, it's not theater policy. My mess doesn't bother the other patrons, it's the theater bitches that have to clean it up, as it's their job. If they can't clean up my mess well enough, then the theater management should think of replacing those theater bitches.
>>
>>71987516

>IM GOING TO CALL YOU RETARDED TO MAKE YOU SEEM STUPID COMPARED TO ME

You're doing that yourself shitlord.
>>
>>71987641
Sure you are. Again, I'm sorry I triggered you. I will donate to black lives matter in your name.
>>
>>71987737
Making a mess quietly is not what you said...you want to make a fucking disturbance of a mess. Which people can and have been thrown out for

It is so easy to not be a disturbing piece of shit.
>>
>>71987723
Of course you would overreact and get physically violent over something as small as a mess. Are you a nigger?

Also, have fun dealing with police charges and having an arrest record, faggot. It would probably cost you your job as theater bitch. If you're lucky, the local McDonalds may give you a chance.
>>
I don't understand this thread? Is it some sort of "I am proud to be a dick!" thing?
You are not expected to clean. It is down to manners.
>>
>ITT: Things that never happened.

I suspect you're too chickenshit to even try this.

Mainly because you know the other theater patrons would say something to your neckbeard, fedora wearing, Christopher Hitchens loving ass and you'd clam up like the socially awkward cunt that you are. You might even cry.
>>
>>71987761
All the posts have timestamps...
>>
File: img_66.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
img_66.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
Clean it.
>>
>>71987811
>t. scrawny theater bitch
>>
>>71987783
I don't want to create a disturbance of a mess, I HAVE done it before and no one has ever confronted me over it.
>>
>>71987789
Its not an overreaction if you are purposefully being an asshole and are aware of it.

Aww baby wears his big boy pants when he wants to be a garbage dump in a theater, but calls the cops when someone smacks him for being a shithole?

You will never attempt to be this edgey in real life, so I think we are good.

Right. You are such an inspiration
>>
>>71987835
Impressive. That's either in a bad town where people just don't give a fuck, or a guy went around asking for people's popcorn bags just so he could dump them. Seems like too much work to be a solo job.
>>
I usually help theater employees clean up the trash. I also call people out for being obnoxiously messy and not cleaning up.
>>
>>71987821
Yeah. They do.
>>
>ITT: Neet edgelord is such a pussy that he has to make a giant mess because he thinks he's superior to people trying to make a living in any way they can. What he doesn't realize is that they're vastly superior to him in every way because they're not an entitled virgin loser.
>>
>>71987876
And those of us with a brain and calling bullshit
>>
>>71986782
Don't talk to me or my agency's son ever again
>>
>>71987835
Like 30 seconds of sweeping oh my
>>
>>71987876
>I I I sp sp spilled my p popcorn once...
>>
File: 1466796123960.jpg (29 KB, 481x334) Image search: [Google]
1466796123960.jpg
29 KB, 481x334
Wew lad.

It is reddit as fuck in here.
>>
>>71987957

>some minimum wage cuck of low IQ is superior to me

TOP KEK

pour the soda over your left over popcorn before you dump it, soggy popcorn is a lot harder to clean up
>>
I started a fire downtown the other day
the look on those stupid firefighter wagecuck's faces as they ran into burning buildings
they're lucky I'm around to keep them employed
>>
>>71987835
>implying i wouldnt just sweep it all under the seats like i always do
its would take 5 minutes max.
>>
>>71987921
>Making a mess which affects him in no way triggers him enough get physically violent with another patron.
You really are a melanin-enriched individual, aren't you?
You probably wouldn't do shit either. You'd just mutter a curse word under your breath and then go home and bitch about what you saw on /tv/.
>>
>>71987957
>Projecting this hard

I make more in a week than a theater peasant makes in a year. Clean it.
>>
>>71988038
Wew, got enough edge there faggot? You may hurt your delicate memeing fingers if you tip your fedora that hard
>>
File: Bait_5c538b_5515578.gif (12 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
Bait_5c538b_5515578.gif
12 KB, 200x200
>>71988038
>>
>>71988038
I always do.
>>
>>71988038
>>71988064

Neet detected.

How's mom's basement treating you nigger?
>>
>>71988063
First off, I'm white (not that it has anything to do with this) and secondly, you bet your fat edgelord ass I'd say something to you. I'm not a cowardly faggot who wants (yous) and thinks hes "tough" for doing something a baby does
>>
>>71988053

Firefighter is a real job. Movie janitor is not. Why do you not understand this?
>>
>>71988053
lmao brilliant
can you believe some of these cucks volunteer to run into burning buildings?
they don't even get paid, haha
they deserve anything that happens to them.
>>
>>71988064
No you don't. You admitted you were a neet six threads ago.
>>
>Fat, greasy, neckbearded neets going out of their way to make a contributing member of society's life harder while they leech off everyone else

Literally ISIS tier
>>
>>71988134
I have a masters degree from a university where you couldn't even get a job mowing the lawns. Again, you're projecting and it's embarrassing now.

>>71988163
Nope.
>>
>>71988178
You're lucky I don't just take a shit right on the seat, theaterboi
>>
>>71988178
What the fuck happened to 4chan? Was this inevitable? This level of sad...
>>
why is everyone upset over the Dallas shootings? cops are literally PAID to deal with riots. sorry you had to do your job donutboy.
>>
Clean it is now a meme.
>>
>>71988221
Oh wow, four threads ago you were lying about being a lawyer and a doctor.
>>
>>71988222
What an intelligent and thought provoking thing to do anon. Write a book.

Are you the anon with a masters? Ready to shit on the floor like an ape?

Good on you, great use of your talents
>>
File: Garbage15.jpg (203 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Garbage15.jpg
203 KB, 1280x720
CLEAN IT
>>
>>71988147
What would actually happen:
>you're sitting in your seat eating your Swedish fish, careful not to drop a single one as you're to scared to make a mess, not matter how small
>you spot me in the corner of your eye
>I'm having the time of my life, enjoying myself
>you spot the byproduct of my enjoyment sprawled all over the floor
>after the movie ends you walk by me and mutter, "y-you're not su-supposed to make such a m-m-mess, you know? H-haha."
>I so much as not even glance in your direction and ignore you
>you walk away, tears streaming down your face
>>
>Shit that never happened: The Thread
>>
>>71988256
Nope. ;^)
>>
>>71987974
Some theater bosses want emplyees to pick them by hand (with gloves) as to not spread the grease and save on proper floor cleaning
>>
Clean it theatrecuck.

The theatre is your wife's vagina and the popcorn is my cum.
>>
>>71988352
Yeah, you can deny it all you like. But we know its true. Its kinda sad really. But at least your lies are getting bigger
>>
>>71988368
sounds like something a cuck would do
>>
>>71988320

stick a 14 inch dildo up my ass and maybe I'll do it
>>
>moral cucks on 4chan

fuck off to your own thread

last time i went the cinema i gave them the old stinkbucket (rip off the bottom of your popcorn bucket, shit in it, then fill it over with popcorn)

wish i could have stayed around to see their reaction to that one, kek
>>
>>71988368
Theater boss?

So far we have:
Theater Bitch
Ticket Bitch
Food Concierge Aficionado
Theater Boss

What other ranks is there at a movie theater?
>>
>>71988399
Nope. ;^)
>>
I'm a prestigious billionaire self employed doctor and I am far superior to any minimum wage scum. my favorite pastimes include watching capeshit at public movie theaters so I can throw trash everywhere. bow down wagecucks.
>>
File: 348s.jpg (21 KB, 348x348) Image search: [Google]
348s.jpg
21 KB, 348x348
JUST CLEAN IT
CLEAN IT
NO ONE WANTS TO BE DEFEATED
>>
>>71988461
Yeah, me too.

Clean it.
>>
>>71988461

Yeah well I'm a trillionaire super spy playboy and my favorite past time is coming on this shitshow of a website and act like I'm superior to people that make less than I do. Now stand back as I shit my pants in public to prove that I'm better than minimum wage cucks.
>>
>>71988461
Are you me?
>>
CLEAN IT
L
E
A
N

I
T
>>
>>71988321
Sure you autist, lets pretend that would happen
>>
>>71988440
Tower Guards
Falconsitter
Penii inspectors
>>
>>71988453
There there. You'll be better one day. You need to try is all.
>>
Clean it.

Clean it you peasant.

Clean my garbage.

Wipe my ass.

Clean it.

Clean my logs.

Clean my thick syrupy piss.

Clean it.
>>
>>71988559
That's exactly what would happen, theater bitch.
>>
>>71978656
Yeah I do that to your mom.
>>
I do piss in my soda bottle and leave it but I don't make a mess like some sort of fucking animal. That's just fucked up.
>>
File: 1468151680991.jpg (13 KB, 277x296) Image search: [Google]
1468151680991.jpg
13 KB, 277x296
>tfw I break into movie theaters at night with bags of popcorn and pour it in all the cleaning supplies
>>
File: 19.jpg (88 KB, 500x495) Image search: [Google]
19.jpg
88 KB, 500x495
>tfw you shit in the theater and then wait by the bathrooms to see the reaction

I've done it half a dozen times. Never gets old.
>>
>>71978516
10/10 thread
>>
File: 1468433685203.png (21 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
1468433685203.png
21 KB, 420x420
You must clean it
Before the cream sets out too long
You must clean it
When something's goin' wrong
You must clean it
Now clean it
Into shape
Shape it up
Get straight
Go forward
Move ahead
Try to detect it
It's not too late
To clean it
Clean it good
When a good time turns around
You must clean it
You will never live it down
Unless you clean it
No one gets away
Until they clean it
I say clean it
Clean it good
I say clean it
Clean it good
Crack that mop
Give the past a slop
Step on a crack
Break your momma's back
>>
CLEAN IT

CLEAN IT YOU MOTHERFUCKER
>>
>>71978682
if that isn't youtubekino idk what is
>>
>>71988666
Trips don't lie, you guys are just mean-spirited. If I need to pinch a loaf in the middle of the movie, I just do it into an empty popcorn bag and leave it on my seat where it won't get stepped on.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 52

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.