[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
got any creepy hollywood stories? more paranormal less pedo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
got any creepy hollywood stories? more paranormal less pedo
>>
>>71975612

an actress in the 1930s named Peggy Entwistle killed herself by jumping off the " H" of the Hollywood sign, because she couldnt get any work.

spookily the day after her death a letter sent to her was an offer of work, a role where the woman commits suicide.
>>
File: satans sluts.jpg (80 KB, 377x1083) Image search: [Google]
satans sluts.jpg
80 KB, 377x1083
Hollywood has been infiltrated by Satanists and they place their Demonic servants in key roles.

here's some proof.
>>
A lot of famous celebrities have been killed off, body buried in the desert and replaced by lookalikes for what purpose, we don't know.
>>
Hollywood worker here. Office job in an agents firm.

I've been around a few parties and the like, mostly for networking or through invite.

I've seen and heard of some strange happenings for sure.

I will say one night at a hotel in the Marriot in Beverly hills, I saw a fairly well know actor enter a hotel room with a guy and a youngish looking girl as I was passing down the hallway - though they did not see me -.

Later at the party in the function room down stairs, I saw this actor looking aggitated, sweaty and he had a blot of red on the corner of his mouth although I don't know if he or any one else knew.

The man he entered the room with was fine and by the bar but the girl... nowhere to be seen.

This actor was in Hellboy and is a man in his fifties...I'll say no more. He a 'That Guy' in a way.
>>
>>71976329
>A man in his seventies

I mean
>>
>The Superman Curse

George Reeves - 1950s TV Superman - killed himself

Christopher Reeves - 1980s Superman - paralyzed in an accident, then died aged 52 of a heart attack.

Dean Cain - 1990s TV Superman - killed his own career by playing Superman - now lives in a dumpster and drinks paint thinner.

Tom Welling 2000s TV Superman - Literally who?

Brandon Routh - 2000s movie superman - currently in jail for molesting kids

Henry Cavill - current Superman - going severely bald, suicide imminent. also considered the "most boring Superman ever".
>>
>>71975968
zero proof
>>
I once heard Tom Hanks likes to drink blood on weekends. Only on weekends.
>>
John Landis wakes up every night screaming about helicopters and flying heads.
>>
>>71976388

34.101526, -116.157778
>>
han solo and princess laya smoked a joint on the set of start wars.

apparently they started getting vision's
>cont
>>
>>71976458
not an argument
>>
About The Last Temptation of Christ:

> For instance, the film is infamous for its last shot, which is a close-up on Jesus delirious with relief and shouting, “It is accomplished!” shortly before dying on the cross. The music builds into a crescendo as the frame itself bursts into a series of colors that imply his glorious entrance into the afterlife. In reality, this is actually a severe light leak happening in-camera and overexposing the film. A very technical and common occurrence, yes, but one has to admit that the timing is incredibly fortuitous. Scorsese chose to leave this “happy accident” in, taking advantage of the medium’s particular quirks to help tell his story.

Checkmate, atheists.
>>
>>71976580
If you aren't going to do the leg work to find things out then stop looking.

I've given you enough but no one ever bothers.
>>
>>71976639
muh joshua tree

give a name with your local
>>
>>71975968
Capgras
>>
File: Rooney.jpg (146 KB, 769x646) Image search: [Google]
Rooney.jpg
146 KB, 769x646
>>71975925
Roon-Roon isn't demonic, she's just special.
>>
>>71976458
>implying I'm going to fall for this trap
>>
>>71975612
>A boy falls in love with a girl.
>Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number.
>Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.
>But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression.
>After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with.
>In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.
>Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves.
>While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.