[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
RLM fires shots
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 3
File: btfo.png (371 KB, 629x352) Image search: [Google]
btfo.png
371 KB, 629x352
Which one?
>>
Which one talks like an asshole? That's the one.
>>
Who is middle?
>>
>>71974128
Wait, you mean they aren't all stock photos?
>>
is som people gunna die?
>>
>>71974128
Armoured Skeptic, he does the whole skeptic debunk thing and doesn't really review movies. It annoys me that one is a cartoon, his set literally has red curtains already
>>
>>71973963
Wasn't the joke that they're all pricks
>>
the dude on the left is hands down the worst movie reviewer on youtube
>>
I'm sad that Zodssnappedneckposting never caught on as much.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (13 KB, 256x90) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
13 KB, 256x90
>>71974128
>>71974282
>>
>>71974421

Didn't he backtrack saying he purposely wrote it as shitty as he did?
>>
RLM follows all of them on twitter, are they following them ironically or do they like their content?
>>
>>71974461
Well he can tell that to Zod's snapped neck
>>
>>71974580
>RLM follows all of them on twitter, are they following them ironically or do they like their content?

They arent confrontational. They might believe that those faggets are annoying pricks, but if those annoying pricks address it personally, they will say its a joke. Other than that, they let those annoying pricks to join in on the joke as to not seem buttblasted and humiliated.
>>
File: Jonah cut.gif (4 MB, 250x259) Image search: [Google]
Jonah cut.gif
4 MB, 250x259
>>71974594

Nah.
>>
Am I meant to know who any of those 3 are?
>>
chris cuckmann unfollowed rlm and jay on twitter
>>
>>71974461
>sad thing is this only took me 20 minutes to write.
He tried to act mighty by saying he could put literally no effort into something and create a better scene than the actual writers.
Then when everybody shit on him he tried to do the backtrack of 'only 20 minutes' meaning it wasn't meant to be taken seriously.
>>
>>71974720
kek, did he really?
>>
Mike talked to those three guys before editing them in.

It's a joke faggots.
>>
>>71973963
IT WAS A FUCKING JOKE YOU FUCKING RETARDS
>>
>>71974421
Tell that to kanjiklub
>>
>>71974968
a joke or a circle jerk to get more viewers for everyone when they reply?
>>
>>71974867
yup

weird how he's said so many times rlm is his favorite youtube channel. he's always seemed super stuck up tho, doesn't get humor
>>
>>71974720
Haha of course he did. He is such an insecure little pussy.
>>
>>71974867
I've drastically pared down my following list. You can only get yelled at for being white so long.
>>
>>71974983
A joke.
>>
>>71974983
Both probably.
>>
>>71974720
He's still following RLM
>>
>>71975053
o shit. at least he unfollowed jay. which is strange cause jay isn't on the episode and he didn't edit it.
>>
>>71975078
maybe he never followed him, do you have a list on these things?
>>
>>71975142
yes I do. I am a creepy stalker. Disregard what I say
>>
>>71973963
How can there be people dumb enough to not know it was a joke? RLM has never gotten involved with youtube shit-stirring ever. Why would they suddenly do it now out of the blue?
>>
Why didn't Rich mention the video game when they talked about GB 3?
>>
I can't remember the name of the guy on the left, it's jim something but he is legit terrible. His review of Fight Club came up in my YT suggestions ages ago and I clicked on it wondering what could anybody have left to say about Fight Club. His 'review' consisted of him recounting the story, that was it, no actual review, just him saying 'this happens and then this happens' and he just gives off douchey vibes.

Also I've stopped watching RLM aside from BOTW mainly due to how terrible Space Cop was, I just can't take their citicisms seriously after they produced something that shit.
>>
>>71975198
>he watches RLM for their criticism
>>
these guys...man, these guys are something else.
>>
>>71975192
Because people are autistic.
>>
>ITT a bunch of faggots so desperate for e-celeb drama they'll force themselves to believe an obvious joke by RLM is an actual declaration of war against other youtubers.
>>
>>71973963
I'm sure Skeptic and Jahns would find it funny. Stuckmann probably took it personally though like the thin-skinned guy he is
>>
>>71975749
I force myself on ur mom everynight
>>
Rich IS an asshole, Mike.
>>
>>71975955
way to miss the joke, dumbass
>>
Stuckmann for sure. While Jeremy is 'funnier', he has nowhere near the passion and love for the art of film making as Stuckmann. Plus, Jeremy doesn't review films from the past either.
>>
>>71976135
Wait what are you trying to say? Stuckmann's a prick because has more passion? Do you even know what you're trying to say?
>>
Is the Eraserhead video worth watching?
>>
>>71976759
It's only 15 minutes long. Just watch it for yourself. Do you really need /tv/'s approval that badly?
>>
>>71976836
Jesus, set your phasers to stun faggot, let's not get ahead of ourselves and jump to conclusions.
>>
Armored Skeptic considered it a shout out
>>
I don't hate Skeptic, but he should act his age. He's basically a 13 year old boy with a disposable income.
Shoe is aight though.
I have no idea who those two other guys pictured are.
>>
>>71976930
He gets that it's a joke.

You just know that even if he never acknowledges it publicly, Stuckmann is completely butthurt over it.
>>
>>71973963

uh timestamp?
>>
>>71975751

http://whathappenedtofuryofthefilmfan.blogspot.de/

this
>>
>>71977030
Uh the first 30 seconds of the video uh
>>
>>71976867
You're right. Let's watch the video first.
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.