[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Saw 8 Begins Shooting This Fall
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
>GUESS WHO'S BACK
>BACK AGAIN

http://movieweb.com/saw-8-legacy-production-start-september/
>>
They gave the franchise a rest for a few years, so I'm eager to see what the synopsis ends up being before I commit. Hopefully it's not too reliant on the past films and goes for something new.

Having said that, I don't know how many more cinematically inventive traps they could come up with after having 50 or so already.
>>
>>71969914
I loved all 7 of the other movies so cannot wait
>>
>>71970734
They should go for a 2 and a half hour movie if they are not going to do a Saw 9. I don't want a 90 minute flick and that's it.
>>
>>71969914
im ready
Been waiting for so long for a sequel
>>
>>71971999
Same
>>
Yes. Finally.
>>
is Costas Mandylor in it?
The way they ended part 7 was retarded, different people already escaped from that room, no way he's dead
>>
I watched the newest one recently and all I can remember is that linkin park guy was in a car.
>>
So where's the story at now? Last I heard one of the characters from the earlier films is the new killer
>>
>>71973585
I liked the asian chick getting cut in half in public.
>>
>>71969914

>Yes SJW04284 bi-racial demi-queer to escape all you have to do is retweet Donald Trump's last tweet and like 15 white nationalist pages on facebook to escape
>you have 1 minute
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.