[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else is glad they can't relate to this film due to being
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6
Who else is glad they can't relate to this film due to being an eternal kissless virgin?
>>
i can't relate to any character in any movie because I'm a depressed NEET with no emotion lmao
>>
I thought it was overrated.
>>
>>71969738
>Only real relationship you ever has was in 7th grade
>It was so real to you at the time
>Somehow you can still fucking relate to his film

Just finished rewatching it, actually. It's an incredibly powerful film.
>>
>>71969816
>>only real relationship you ever had was in 7th grade
Normies pls
>>
File: Tim Robbins.png (584 KB, 900x1000) Image search: [Google]
Tim Robbins.png
584 KB, 900x1000
A 47 year old one, at that.

Movie was pretty fucking funny.
>>
If I were in this universe, I would go there and ask them to remove all of my memories of life. in fact, I'd just have them remove my entire brain because I fucking hate my entire life I goddamn wish I was fucking aborted why can't I just kill myself holy shit I'm so goddamn pathetic i can't even kill myself
>>
>>71969738
I can relate to it just fine, nice thing called empathy
>>
>>71970834
Damn anon.
>>
File: myfirstfrog.jpg (82 KB, 500x484) Image search: [Google]
myfirstfrog.jpg
82 KB, 500x484
>>71969738
>It's better to have loved and lost, than never to have loved at all.

tfw never loved at all.
>>
>I assume you fucked someone, Stacy. Isn't that how you get people to like you, you roastie whore?

What did Joel mean by this?
>>
I can't relate to this film because it's like watching two children trapped inside adult bodies having a relationship.
>>
Is Clementine the embodiment of LE RANDUMB?

>literally makes lifechanging alteration to her brain that literally erases all memories of her ex from her memory permanently
>YOU KNOW ME, I AM LE IMPULSIVE AND THEREFORE CANNOT BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR MY ACTIONS!

>starts shouting at boyfriend in crowded public venue, verbally abusing him and looking pathetic in the process
>YOU KNOW ME, I AM LE IMPULSIVE AND THEREFORE CANNOT BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR MY ACTIONS!

>leaves boyfriend of 2 years over one quippy remark during an argument
>>
>scott pilgrim without video game memes

i liked it
>>
>>71970948
It is better to have never loved then to have never loved and not meme about it
>>
>>71969738
Can confirm that being a kissless virgin means you can't get the film, have watched before and after and it's definitely good - for nonvirgins
>>
>>71971450
LE TUMBLR HAIR.
Almost as bad as Herschlag in Garden State
>>
Its my girlfriends favorite movie and she wants to watch it with me, what am i in for?
>>
>>71973469
>what am i in for?
Kino
>>
>>71973469
You're in for a heavy dose of feels.
>>
>>71970338
You can keep your cookies.
>>
lol i can't relate to any love-related stuff in any movie or novel. I got over it years ago and simply started to indulge in perverse and childish movies just like myself
>>
actually that movie was released just after I was dumped by my first and only GF... it was kind of a perfect timing... at least I had one in my life
>>
The movie is not relatable for me because the characters are both fucking infuriating. The bitch especially, i cant take her shit blue hair. Shit actress too
>>
>>71973469
Pure kino, literally the only "romance movie" I like

This scene is one of my favourite scenes of all time
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTmlNigifSI
>>
>>71970948

Loved and lost here.

Not all it's cracked up to be.
>>
File: 1466005025896.jpg (30 KB, 460x288) Image search: [Google]
1466005025896.jpg
30 KB, 460x288
I never liked how the protag takes back his perennially cheating gf at the end of the movie, after everything she did to disrespect him.

However, that's probably because I'm autistic and have an inherently antagonistic view of relationships, which is also why I'll never get a gf of my own.
>>
Vanilla Sky is better imo but I enjoyed eternal sunshine too
>>
Everybody's gotta learn some time...
>>
>>71970834

>/r9k/
>>
i just watched after seeing this thread.

nice tits from kate thats it.

>tfw i read this op as who can relate this movie , i can as kissless virgin so i watched it

fail by me
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 241x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 241x250
>tfw you will never be get stroked by kate winslet in her prime with blue hair and trying to catch her tits to not get drowned

jka
>>
>>71969738
pretty certain you missed the point of the film, the relationship wasn't what was important
>>
>>71970338

I dont believe you.
>>
>>71971450

Her characters was the biggest negative in the whole movie to me. Literally the only times that she's a likeable and useful character are within Joel's mind, where she's actually an idealised illusion in his mind.

The way even Frodo treated her like some sort of perfect goddess ruined immersion, too. I guess she gives good sex.
>>
File: 1459233340309.png (47 KB, 153x174) Image search: [Google]
1459233340309.png
47 KB, 153x174
>>71975957
Loved and loss twice about 10 years apart. Never thought it would happen again because I became dead inside after the first one. Ultimately both ended not even because we weren't right for each other, but because the timing wasn't right. The first one I was only 20 so it's hard to know now if I was just young and dumb or if it was real. But the second, a few years later and I still love her, but nothing has changed. The timing still isn't right, and it will likely never be right. That ship has sailed and I need to accept it, but it's hard to accept it when every fiber in your being tells you she's the one. Moral of the story, I'd take never loving over loving and losing in a heartbeat.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.