[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did she mean by this ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: basedjudie.jpg (18 KB, 500x369) Image search: [Google]
basedjudie.jpg
18 KB, 500x369
What did she mean by this ?
>>
She was a lesbian.
>>
>muh shakespeare
>>
File: Judy_in_Doug's_Servitude_2.jpg (67 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Judy_in_Doug's_Servitude_2.jpg
67 KB, 800x600
>>71963993
At what age did you realize Judy was the best character and that Doug was a proto nu-male cuck that potentially damaged a growing legion of young boys?
>>
>>71963993
That's one cartoon character I'd fuck!
>>
>>71964082
you just made it realize it with that post
>>
>>71964082

>best character
>not based Mr. Dink
>>
File: thepeopleschamp.jpg (44 KB, 660x495) Image search: [Google]
thepeopleschamp.jpg
44 KB, 660x495
>>71964184
Listen, the man had a very expensive grill and that means he's cool. Pic related.
>>
>>71964184
Mr. Dink is the embodiment of the decline of white civilization. Purposefully choosing to avoid children to spend money on useless gadgets and toys

Double
Income
No
Kids
>>
>>71964276
SITTIN
I
D
E
W
A
Y
S
>>
File: liberal arts.gif (255 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
liberal arts.gif
255 KB, 480x360
>>71963993
>>
she fucks bad boys, hangs the condoms on her walls and calls it "art"
>>
>>71964305
Dunno wasn't white tho.
>>
>>71963993
I just noticed that nicktoons symbol was supposed to be hot jizz.
>>
T H I N K

B I G
>>
File: VxtL951.jpg (110 KB, 566x960) Image search: [Google]
VxtL951.jpg
110 KB, 566x960
>>71964430
>2016
>Not knowing nicktoons logo was hot jizz.
>>
>>71964345
You have no idea how much I wish I was posting on a "different" chan so I could make it so when you clicked on the spoiler that song started playing along with the pic.
>>
she's the hottest character on doug easily
>>
badass milf fo sho three way patty mayonaise all the way anal all day...

courtside bling gling on the rings

free facials

if you're craze yo
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.