[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this the most underrated Disney movie?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: GreatMouseDetective.jpg (124 KB, 628x1024) Image search: [Google]
GreatMouseDetective.jpg
124 KB, 628x1024
Is this the most underrated Disney movie?
>>
The real answer is Treasure Planet
>>
File: gmd.jpg (34 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
gmd.jpg
34 KB, 400x300
Why was he so fucking great?
>>
The whole pre-Little Mermaid 80's period is pretty underrated if you ask me. With maybe the exception of the Black Cauldron, which was always kind of dull outside of a few things to me.

As good as the Disney Renaissance is, the movies became formulaic.
>>
No, that would be The Fox and The Hound.

One of the few movies to this day to get me into full bitchtears mode.
>>
File: Miss Bianca.jpg (49 KB, 1000x590) Image search: [Google]
Miss Bianca.jpg
49 KB, 1000x590
>>71962872

Posting superior Disney mouse waifu.
>>
>>71963017
>As good as the Disney Renaissance is, the movies became formulaic.

Mulan and Pocahontas were formulaic and pretty much dogshit, but overall not really. Tarzan wasn't formulaic.
>>
>>71964594

Early to mid 90s really was the perfect golden era.
>>
Lilo & Stitch

not because most people don't see it as a good movie, but not enough people recognize that it's a legit great movie and easily on par with Disney's best. possibly because it looks so "kiddy" compared to most other Disney movies
>>
>>71962872
furry shit need not apply
>>
>>71964701
>it's a legit great movie

It is

>easily on par with Disney's best

Ok, there's a point where you need to stop and you've clearly passed it.
>>
>>71962872
>That clock tower battle

Shit was tense.
>>
Vincent Price really steals the whole movie

>We need someone to play an absurd cartoonish insane villain
>Say no more
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.