[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>All exams have been canceled I'm confused. Wasn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (393 KB, 450x345) Image search: [Google]
image.png
393 KB, 450x345
>All exams have been canceled

I'm confused. Wasn't this literally the final night of the semester? When would they have the exams, later during the night when they were drunk? Also what about the kids who literally had their final year, didn't they get to graduate or did they have to come back the next year to take the exams?
>>
What about the kids who needed that final exam to pass the class?
>>
He's preparing for an eventual civil war, I don't think he cares about the education of some kids.
>>
>>71960560
Shouldn't he be the prime minister like he has been offered a million times then instead of running a school with the sole purpose of educating some kids?
>>
HOWEVER
>>
>>71960584
>educating

He's literally training his own paramilitary group of brainwashed children.
>>
>>71960470
He didn't mention it, but Slytherin had to take all the exams for the other 3 houses.
>>
Friendly reminder Dumbledore literally had slave labour to clean and cook for him at the school which he hides from the kids.
>>
Why was that fucking school so dangerous? Did he get off on watching children suffer or something?
>>
>"Why is /tv/ the worst moderated board on 4chan and when will the mods there get fired?"

Seriously what the fuck did you mean by this when you're always shitposting yourself mate?
>>
>>71960883
>Hermione trying to free the House Elves was treated like she was an annoying vegan rather than someone campaigning to free sentient beings from servitude

These books are really fucked up.
>>
>>71960717
EL HOWEVERO UPVOTO
>>
>>71960890
Seems so based on the teachers he hired.

>a half-giant literally convincted for trying to murder children at the school
>a werewolf
>an absolute hack that had no useful knowledge
>a crazy war veteran suffering from PTSD
>a bitter cuck who mentally tortures the students, in particular bullied no-friends orphans
>a centaur
>a ghost
>>
>>71960890
He was gay, who knows how many other perversions he had
>>
>>71960982

Dobby was a freak, the house elves got great joy from servitude. They're magical creatures, they don't think in the same way people do.
>>
File: 1459720588036.jpg (1 MB, 1648x2874) Image search: [Google]
1459720588036.jpg
1 MB, 1648x2874
What the hell did you expect from dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.