[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some epic lies kids shows told you growing up? >Women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: bravo-min.jpg (112 KB, 960x1440) Image search: [Google]
bravo-min.jpg
112 KB, 960x1440
What are some epic lies kids shows told you growing up?

>Women don't like handsome, macho, jerks
>>
I can be anything I want when I grow up
>>
its ok to fall in love with anthropomorphic creatures
>>
But that's true. Only GIRLS like handsome, macho jerks.

Once they become women and tire of getting their brains fucked out all week they can cling to an omega male, and likely still sleep around on them every chance they get.
>>
Liking traps is gay.
>>
>>71960296
I've seen this exact thread before. Fuck you.
>>
>>71960410
>still sleep around on them every chance they get.
so they still like handsome, macho jerks
you are fucking retarded
>>
File: 1467158933794.jpg (39 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1467158933794.jpg
39 KB, 720x720
>>71960418
>Liking traps after knowing they're traps
>>
File: 104685.jpg (26 KB, 608x448) Image search: [Google]
104685.jpg
26 KB, 608x448
>>71960296

>you can bite random women's asses in the grocery store parking lot, then they'll get turned on and take you home with them

I've never felt so betrayed, bros.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwm1KevWJjU
>>
>>71960296
>Women don't like handsome, macho, jerks
Women don't. Sluts do, though.
>>
>finally decide to do this "treat a girl like shit and she'll give you all you want" routine with a girl from work
>it fucking works
>I take her to see Me Before You and bite the fuck outta her nipples

You should try it, anons.
>>
>>71960296
hes only pretending to be macho.

he lives with his mom, his best friend is a nerd and a little girl follows him around.
>>
>>71961069

What the fuck show was this on? Must've been Liquid Television or something.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.