[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whose powers would you rather have?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: Professor X and Magneto.jpg (163 KB, 600x375) Image search: [Google]
Professor X and Magneto.jpg
163 KB, 600x375
Movie versions only.
>>
X obviosly.
>>
X.

Rape teensgers and remove their memory of it.
>>
Magneto, I like walking too much.
>>
I don't see why anybody wouldn't choose X.

Although I'd be afraid of going all Preacher with X's powers, doing shit to people's heads, memories and shit just because I think it's the right thing to do.
>>
Magneto's would be more fun, but with Xavier's powers you could just freeze people and do whatever the fuck you want. Also reading minds would be useful as fuck.
>>
can Professor X not use his powers to make his legs move? or is that a different thing?
>>
X, I could get away with anything. I could rape and kill anyone I want with no repercussions.
>>
Magneto cause he's an Omega level mutant
>>
>>71959179
Said powers not disabilities you autist
>>
>>71959313
So is X
Remember that Onslaught was just the professor with his powers at full throttle
>>
>>71958251

Professor X. Blowjobs from Jean Grey (while Cyclops watches from the corner) forever!
>>
I say Magneto, because if you have the ability to read minds, erase or implant memories, and literally manipulate whomever you want, you'd take away the mystery of people and who they are. You'll lose the whole "will she say yes or will she say no if I ask her out on a date?" thing. You'll become addicted to using it. You will grow cynical and maybe even become a misanthrope when you get a look into the depravity that lurks inside the hearts of all people.
>>
in comics magneto can now pretty much control matter altogether since he has power over even the minute electromagnetism
>>
>>71959359
>Blowjobs from Jean Grey (while Cyclops watches from the corner)
As is tradition
>>
>>71959251
Xavier doesn't have telekinesis. He can only see into, and control, the minds of others.
>>
File: Elliot Rodger likes this.jpg (7 KB, 187x269) Image search: [Google]
Elliot Rodger likes this.jpg
7 KB, 187x269
>>71959127
>>
>>71958251
X not holding his own against multitasking Apokalypse was bullshit. All of that to introduce muh strong new generation.
>>
>>71959792
Using X's power from a while you'll get bored.
>>
>>71958251
Magneto, because he can fly and shit.
>>
>>71959792
This is correct. I would still take it though
>>
>>71959179
He isn't disabled because of his powers, he's disabled because a boulder crushed his legs.
>>
>>71959257
His power affects minds, he's not telekinetic.
>>
>>71958251
I don't think Xavier's dick works, so Magneto.
>>
>>71961924
>he's disabled because a boulder crushed his legs.

In the movies it's because Erik deflected a bullet shot by Moira McTaggart into him by accident.
>>
>>71962046

Also stupid, though not quite as much.
>>
>>71959179
Xavier could just project his consciousness into any body he wants and walk around, have sex, and do whatever else he wants. He could essentially rule the world without anyone stopping him. He doesn't do that in the movies because it's immoral, but he could
>>
>>71960103

Anon, I think you're forgetting that Xavier can literally freeze people in place and make them completely unaware of their surroundings by affecting their minds. He basically puts them on standby.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.