[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So why do you hate this again /tv/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 11168888_800.jpg (268 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
11168888_800.jpg
268 KB, 800x1200
So why do you hate this again /tv/?
>>
I dont, it had some great scenes and another goat soundtrack. Some characters are pure shit though, rhey even fucked up Malcolm. Many memorable scenes though
The chase in the herd of dinosaurs, Eddy getting eaten, compies vs man, rex in the tent plus rex chase, dont go into the long grass, boss roland tembo
>>
the true order of rating

>jp > lw > jp/// > carnosaur > jw
>>
Awn, lovely film! It entertains the grandma and the grandson!

Perfect for the whole family <3
>>
>>71957005
People dont like it because its not a "magical horror" like JP1, its a cynical gritty "life sucks" sequel.
Even goldblums character did a 180 from the first one.

I still enjoy the film, but to me its like Star Trek II vs III
>>
>>71957005
i loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2h8rH8zxA64
>>
>>71957005
i don't. it's better than jurassic park 3 and jurassic world
>>
>>71957005

Not this shit again.

First some random will claim that JW is worse than JP3.

Then some cunt will argue, nay, state that the books were trash anyways.

Finally some asshole will say that JP's cgi looks better than JW.
>>
Dumbass environmentalist slackjawed faggot getting everybody killed while still being presented as a main character and the audacity of the makers just cutting the raptors or compys or whatever the fuck it was that killed the people on the ship are the two main reasons I can't stand it.

The only really great parts was the hunting bits, the compy attack, as well as the long grass bit. The T-Rex loose in the city was okay, but not something I really want out of a Jurassic Park movie.
>>
>>71957005
It's been years, but I remember not liking the characters much and there were some extremely stupid parts. That said I found it more forgettable than anything else
>>
I love it, best JP sequel.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.