[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Killjoys Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: Killjoys_hero_S2.jpg (293 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Killjoys_hero_S2.jpg
293 KB, 1920x1080
Fuck Dark Matter Edition
>>
Who?
>>
goddammit i can't tell these shows apart
>>
>>71952197
It's pretty easy if you remember that Dark Matter is the one that isn't complete shit
>>
File: Killjoys_gallery_201Recap_09.jpg (77 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
Killjoys_gallery_201Recap_09.jpg
77 KB, 1200x675
>>71952253
Dark Matter
Virus cased by stowaway wipes out all their memories, One of the "crew" is a cop who get his memories back and turns them in then gets more information and helps the escape back onto the ship
Killjoys
Bounty hunters
Warlord gay bartender
Secret factions
Alien tech
>>
>>71952173
Is that that show where 80% of the scenes are shot in the same exact abandoned warehouse?
>>
>>71952173
>>71952253
Why do we have to fight? Can't we just be happy that Syfy is actually making worthwhile sci-fi again?
>>
>>71952173
Do love both dark matter and killjoys or not. Dark matter is a more serious and "drama" scifi while Killjoys is lighetr with some darker undertones.

Both women and men in both series are extremely good, since i am more a women type of guy o would say the women of both series are awesome. Hannah John-Kamen, Jodelle Ferland wow they both blow me offmy feet :D.
>>
>>71952173
so, where the fuck was the gay guy a warlord?

how the fuck do you go from being a warlord to running a bar?
>>
File: defiance-syfy.jpg (320 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
defiance-syfy.jpg
320 KB, 1920x1080
>>71952173

;_;
>>
>>71952197
same universe

killjoys is obviously in another part of space probably seeded by more batshit religious cultures, muslims, indians

dark matter is in a part of space seeded by european/americans
>>
>>71952173
call me when they get season 1 on netflix first
>>
>>71955082
the Tarrs were the only good thing in that show
yes, even their faggot kid
>>
>>71954545
This.
I don`t like Killjoys, but I`m happy to see more sci fi shows.
>>
Both The Killjoys and Dark Matter are shit. The Expanse is where its at.
>>
>>71957767
indeed
i was completely surprised by how good it was
the "remember muh cunt" guy is annoying but it actually works as part of his character
>tfw S2 still a year away
>it will likely be worse
>>
File: madeline-co.jpg (198 KB, 612x380) Image search: [Google]
madeline-co.jpg
198 KB, 612x380
>>71954545
Is she the Witness?
>>
>>71955082
i was expecting a road trip type of show
it's just another new sherif in town show
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.