[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Good guy: Do you have any idea what will happen if you go
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: fred.png (15 KB, 494x499) Image search: [Google]
fred.png
15 KB, 494x499
>Good guy: Do you have any idea what will happen if you go through with this?
>Bad guy: I'm counting on it
>>
>>71950257
>good guy walks in to bad guys headquarters
>bad guy: ah yes we've been expecting you
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 640x360
>>71950257
>Usual badguy(s) realize other/newer badguy is not only an enemy, but is a lot worse than they are

That scene where the Nazis realize the Red Skull is planning to destroy Berlin in CA gave me a boner.
>>
>>71950257
>WE FINNA BE COUNTING ON IT, BITCH!
>>
>>71950257
>good guy: are you crazy those are innocent people.
>bad guy: nobody is innocent
>>
File: christmas pepe.jpg (80 KB, 553x567) Image search: [Google]
christmas pepe.jpg
80 KB, 553x567
>Villain explains the next step in their master plan
>Heroes go to beat him up and stop him
>He reveals that his master plan was enacted 20 minutes ago
>>
>>71950444
Witness'd
>>
>>71950513
Literally only happened in watchmen and his plan was hare brained anyway
>>
>>71950257
>if bad guy loses it was all part of plan anyways
>if bad guy wins and whole world destroyed oh well...
>if bad guys sorta wins battle but not war then he has to be on the run/look over his shoulder the rest of his life but it was worth it desu
>bad guy just does something shitty but doesn't win per se they can do more another day

But villains are cool and edgy right /tv/?
>>
>>71950633
It worked, albeit if only for the short term.
>>
>>71950638
Pretty much Luthor and Zemo from BtvsSu and CW in a nutshell
>>
>>71950638
Honestly, villains are all stupid because their plans really make no sense
>world domination >:)
>oh wait I'll have no friends and eventually be usurped
>world extinction >:)
>oh wait I'm all alone
>>71950665
Explain how it was a "solution" though, because ozymandias made it seem like an ultimate answer to world peace.
How long did he expect USSR and USA to look for Manhattan? How many years before they say fuck it and go back to fuel wars.
It didn't make sense to me but maybe I'm wrong.
>>
>>71950728
nobody said the villains are rational and logical people
>>
>>71950313
>you'll have to be recorded before you're officially released
>there are a few ways we can do this and the choice is yours
>>
>>71950257
>Protagonist chases character through crowded room, looses sight of them, screams to someone "where did they go? they were just here? did you see where ___ went?
>character responds: That person has been dead for years....Are you feeling alright?
>>
>>71950891
I've never heard this or anything like this before in my life! I don't think you get how this works
>>
>>71950728
It wasn't a solution by any means, but it worked regardless of its hair brained nature. Like I said though, short term.
>>
File: 1468352812597.png (112 KB, 500x305) Image search: [Google]
1468352812597.png
112 KB, 500x305
>a failed frog thread
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.