[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who was in the wrong here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: preacher-eugene-jesse.png (817 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
preacher-eugene-jesse.png
817 KB, 1280x720
Who was in the wrong here?
>>
Angry Joe
>>
>>71938952

I wonder what his breath is like..and shouldn't be drooling a lot?
>>
So are they killing Cassidy off or what?
>>
>>71939112

Yeah, everybody but Tulip and Jesse will live as they hit the road, Ruth Negga said Tulip didn't have as much screentime as her character deserved so it will just be her and her husband next season.
>>
>>71939112
>killing off the best character
>off screen
I don't know, are they?
>>
>>71938997
Probably don't have any teeth to collect majority of smelly bacteria. And maybe mints.
>>
>>71939163
They've changed so much in the show that I don't know what to expect
>>
>>71938952
The one who blew a girl's brains out because he got rejected.
>>
>>71939218

>things that probably didn't happen

>>71939213

Next episode Jesse uses the loudspeaker to make everybody fuck off except Donnie who was wearing earplugs, Cassidy or Jesse beats his ass anyway. maybe
>>
>>71939161
oh christ
>>
>>71939218
I can't be bothered to rewatch but what was the bullshit about a horse kicking her in the head?
I was so confused as to why they hated him until this episode.
>>
File: 1432382150315.jpg (67 KB, 712x480) Image search: [Google]
1432382150315.jpg
67 KB, 712x480
>>71939161
>Negga: One, Tulip needs to be louder, angrier, and have access to a soup can rocket launcher. Two, whenever Tulip's not on screen, all the other characters should be asking "Where's Tulip"?
>>
Nothing happens : the show
>>
>>71939320

I think the horse kick was something people were theorizing when they saw the indent in her head under the wig, from what Jesse says Eugene shot her and then himself and they both survived.

Sounds like bullshit though.
>>
Jesse's going off the rail real fast, isn't he? I mean where can they go in season 2 if he's acting like this now?
>>
>>71939357
instant gratification: the faggot
>>
>>71939662

at this point Jesse is all in on "God's plan", that him gaining Genesis' power is all part of it so when he eventually learns God is on walkabout and don't give a fuck about what's going down on Earth he'll set off to find him and make him answer for it.

Also they setup the SoK to REALLY hate the fuck out of Jesse/preachers in general.
>>
>>71938997
cassidy keeps me watching this show.

dan dority and rorschach deserve more screentime though. especially dan.
>>
>>71939357
what do you think should happen? Remember this is a show with almost no budget.
>>
File: Root.jpg (473 KB, 1900x2155) Image search: [Google]
Root.jpg
473 KB, 1900x2155
>>71939775

>dan dority

Yeah I like the TV version of Root as well.
>>
>>71939832
Poor guy probably thinks Arseface's killed himself because of him.
>>
Red pill me on this show, pitch it to me.
>>
>>71940096
There's a vampire with a really thick irish accent in it.
>>
File: Preacher s01e05 PSSSST.jpg (305 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Preacher s01e05 PSSSST.jpg
305 KB, 1920x1080
>>71940096

Preacher gets the power of the word of God that lets him command anyone that hears him, tries to help his shitty town but doesn't realize he's pretty much pulling a Needful Things 2: electric Boogaloo.

irish vampire hangs out, does drugs, beats up and dismembers angels trying to recover the spirit giving preacher said power.

ugly black midget tries to act tough.

cute soccer mom poops.

Rorschach listens to cattle mutilations.
>>
>>71940204

I'm sold
>>
what is this show about
>>
So, 3 eps left:

8: El Valero, fighting against Quincannon for the church

9: Finish the Song Jesse's in the wind while those close to him face life-changing decisions; the Cowboy comes back to Ratwater seeking his revenge.

10: Call and Response Jesse hopes to follow through on his promise to obtain answers from heaven; the entire town waits with bated breath.

I think the church will be destroyed in the last ep, swallowed by a sinkhole caused by the slaughterhouse
>>
>cocaine snorting whore fucking vampire is the only morally upstanding character

And the church lady I guess.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.