[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a list of /tv/-approved critics?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: kelly bvs.jpg (181 KB, 960x672) Image search: [Google]
kelly bvs.jpg
181 KB, 960x672
Is there a list of /tv/-approved critics?
>>
Mike
Jay
Rich
>>
Ebert you pleb
>>
File: 1460926341874.jpg (45 KB, 495x363) Image search: [Google]
1460926341874.jpg
45 KB, 495x363
>>71929908
>schlockmeister Mike
>>
Ebert or Roger Moore
>>
Armond White
>>
>>71930125
Seconded
>>
Is there a list of fags vouched for by bigger fags?
>>
Just Armond White

>>71929908
Fuck off reddit.
>>
>>71930019
>ebert
I was overjoyed when I heard on /tv/ that this charlatan had finally died, but I was also saddened by the fact that he hadn't suffered that much before deciding that he could insult film criticism no longer. The pain and suffering that he went through is only a fraction of the evil that he inflicted on the millions of cinematically illiterate teenagers. When I found out that the old fart had finally decided to not assault the public with his adolescent approach to art, I pulled off the framed picture of Armond White from my wall, kissed it reverently, and immediately embarked on a Korine marathon. Good riddance, you jawless hack.
>>
>>71929908
RLM are the living embodiment of the smug, detached Gen-X ethos.

I'd venture to guess none of them has felt a single sincere conviction about anything since childhood. They exist as polyps upon the colon of culture, satiating themselves on the perceived failures of others (i.e. "The Man") while adding nothing new to the discourse aside from ironic complaint.

They're a group of insecure, lost, rapidly aging burnouts who silently believe they could do a better job of making films than the professionals in the industry. Yet they lack the ambition and ability to actually enter the very industry they're obsessed with. They choose instead to fuck around and make student film piss-takes well into middle age.

They are awful, awful people. I've met thousands just like them, and the last thing we need is for these people to gain any attention for their navel gazing.

Please, /tv/, do not aspire to become anything like these people. Theirs is a lonely road leading to depression and a life devoid of real purpose.

I hope they disappear and their disaffected followers stop subsidizing their lifestyle. Perhaps that would force them to do something productive with themselves.
>>
>>71930156
says the fag
>>
>>71930125
The only true critic in a world of pleb shills.
>>
File: get out.png (231 KB, 453x344) Image search: [Google]
get out.png
231 KB, 453x344
>>71930228
Nice copypasta :^)
>>
>>71929883
Armond White, and that's about it
>>
File: 1442757191439.jpg (81 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
1442757191439.jpg
81 KB, 850x400
>>71930125
Came to post this.
>>
After White sold out to pleb gay culture for BvS only Richard Brody is left
>>
>>71930162

First google result for Mike Jay Rich: reddit
>>
File: sup bro.jpg (64 KB, 421x566) Image search: [Google]
sup bro.jpg
64 KB, 421x566
>>71930228
I approve. RLM are can't create anything brilliant on their own. They're just imitations, imitating what they see, and making snarky comments like men in men's restrooms talking while they're on the toilet.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.