[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Home Movies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: Homemovies_sm.png (8 KB, 240x210) Image search: [Google]
Homemovies_sm.png
8 KB, 240x210
So what does /tv/ think about Home Movies?

This show has soo much nostalgia and humor to it. Being a kid growing up I thought this show was the dumbest on Adult Swim but now that I'm older I love this show and can appreciate the weird cooky humor and animation Home Movies puts into it.

What's your guys opinion on the show? Do you miss it? Did you hate it?

I think its bogus that Jon Benjamin decided to go over to Bob's Burgers instead of trying to reinvigorate the Home Movies tv series.
>>
How many of Brendan's films could be considered kino
>>
>>71926542

"Kino- a gum obtained from certain tropical trees by tapping, used locally as an astringent in medicine and in tanning."

What the fuck are you talking about anon?
>>
>>71926542
https://youtu.be/8uaaF83eVig
>>
Went to shit on the last season but otherwise bredy gud

>>71926542

Franz Kafka 11/10
>>
>>71926709
i also like star boy and fat her
>>
>>71926513
I'm watching it right now for the first time, about 11 episodes in, and I'm loving every minute of it. The bantz are so good
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 400x300
>>71926796
I also really like bye bye greasy. Lol when Mcguirk drives the car off the stage
>>
Always a pleasure to watch, miss it.

Toonamiaftermath()com plays it at night still
>>
>>71926513

I did enjoy it when it was airing but literally all I can remember about it now was thinking the chick had the cutest voice
>>
>>71927212
Whoa. That website....
>>
>>71926542
https://youtu.be/npZVRpIuNl0
>>
>>71926513
I love that show's dry and improvised humor. Coach McGuirk is hilarious.
>>
>>71928008
That episode where he convinces Brendan's mom that he can put up cabinets and then can't at all is such a dumb almost noon joke that gets me every time.
>>
File: dr katz.gif (251 KB, 498x336) Image search: [Google]
dr katz.gif
251 KB, 498x336
why is squiggle-vision so comfy?
pic related, if you like home movies you'll like dr katz
>>
>>71927141
Good! What Season are you on?
>>
File: ben.jpg (30 KB, 480x368) Image search: [Google]
ben.jpg
30 KB, 480x368
>>71928085
Dr Katz is so amazing. I love the father son dynamic between him and Ben. Its honestly heartwarming.
>>
File: got a couple of bucks for gas.png (524 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
got a couple of bucks for gas.png
524 KB, 960x540
>>71926513
>>
>>71928085
anyone else ever seen science court? its an educational squigglevision thing they made for schools and then decided to make it a show. most of the episodes are on youtube. it's pretty funny and it has most of the same cast

https://youtu.be/0f07bJOAI4c
>>
>>71929293

That was the best in 3rd grade
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.