[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When are we getting more X-Files?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: x-files-2016-images.jpg (404 KB, 1200x600) Image search: [Google]
x-files-2016-images.jpg
404 KB, 1200x600
When are we getting more X-Files?
>>
hopefully next year and it has at least 12 episodes
>>
what do these two assholes have to do that's so important? and what do they plan on doing now that they've effectively saved the earth/ushered in a post apocalypse?
>>
>>71924960

Fucking abortion of a show. The first episode Mulder gets shown a stealth fighter built with alien technology and then the episode progresses as normal? The pacing and editing sucked.
>>
Hopefully never. It was horrible.
>>
>>71925272
what would you have him do? steal it?
>>
>>71925207
>what do these two assholes have to do that's so important?
You mean, like, other projects? Aquarius, The Fall?

Or are you referring to their characters? Because then I don't understand the question.
>>
After last shitfest I hope never
>>
>>71925370

The scene just seemed completely unnecessary. Also, with a TV show's budget, the special effects needed to make a scene like that work were not really there.
>>
>>71924960
>>71925272
chris carter should hand over the reigns to a new showrunner. executive produce but in no way should he direct or write anything concerning the show anymore. that's how bad the mini was. i would love to see more X-Files but maybe by someone like Fuller or someone more in tune with modern tv sensibilities. man, i was so disappointed with this.
>>
>>71925599

Vince Gilligan should come back.
>>
>>71925660
jeez, that would blow my mind.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.