[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /TV/ think of this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1
What does /TV/ think of this?
>>
Obviously a fantasy
>>
he could obviously crawl through that fence without a scratch

shit fantasy concept/10
>>
oh shit waddup
>>
propaganda
>>
remember the 60.000.000
>>
>>71921135
Was pretty sad. I shed a tear at the end.
>>
Great work of fiction
>>
Schmaltzy, phony garbage. This type of manipulative awards-pandering schlock is the only type of filmmaking I'd truly call "offensive."
>>
>>71921135

OI VEY

MY UNCLE MOISHE WAS GASSED 696 TIMES

THIS IS A GOOD MOVIE FOR THE GOYIM

YOU BETTER GIVE IT A GOOD REVIEW GOYIM
>>
It was dull. The end was ironically the best
>>
>>71922783
So you are a self-hating Jew?
>>
>>71922844

No I'm not Jewish. I don't even have a problem with Holocaust films necessarily, I thought "The Pianist" was great and "Schindler's List" was pretty good.
>>
Worst fucking book I ever had the misfortune of being forced to read.
I never seen the film but the fucking book, jesus Christ.
>>
>>71921135
reminded me of prison break while watching.
>>
The alternate ending where his son walks out of the gas chamber because the stuff only works on Jews was way more fitting.
>>
i was forced to read it in middle school

hated it, its pretty obvious the author is appealing heavily to muh holocaust feelings to earn easy money
>>
>>71921135
Muh six millon
>>
It was far less sexy than the title implied.
>>
I haven't seen it but I hate it because white people are the bad guys and it exaggerates the holocaust (1,000 jews died at most). I also browse /pol/.
>>
my english is not good enough that i cant even begin describe how cheesy the plot is
>>
>>71921135
wtf I hate goyim now
>>
You can predict how it ends just by looking at the Ops image
>>
>>71925029
They play a game of basketball?
>>
pretty funny movie desu.
>>
Would never happen, but it was a very interesting watch and a devastating ending.
>>
Nice comedy based on historical fiction.
>>
>>71921135
faker than the holocaust
>>
Really ridiculous movie. The ending especially feels like a fat joke (on the audience).
>>
>>71923979
>I also browse /pol/
No you don't
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.