[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I just started watching The Sopranos, on s1 atm and what the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: FUCK Problem.png (2 MB, 1782x1068) Image search: [Google]
FUCK Problem.png
2 MB, 1782x1068
So I just started watching The Sopranos, on s1 atm and what the FUCK is her FUCKING PROBLEM?
>>
>>71919270
someone ate all the GABAGOOL
>>
I had managed to get to the point where I could think about the Sopranos without remembering her. Thanks OP, you cunt.
>>
>>71919338
No problem, c'monnnnnnnn
>>
>>71919270
She got cucked by her husband.
>>
>>71919270
shes a bitter manipulative old hag
>>
just finished the whole thing in a couple weeks sad now its gone ;_;
>>
livia is one of the best characters on the show
>>
The entire fuckin point of the show is that violent literal murderers' got nothing on a woman in terms of being a poisonous scheming cunt.
>>
>>71919270
Just finished the first season. It's amazing how annoying she is, pretty great character.
>>
>>71919270

Borderline Personality
>>
>>71919775
Agreed, well-acted and well-written. She's the only character in a show I've ever actually fucking hated.
>>
>>71919270
She hates everyone. That includes herself.
Fucking borderline cunts.
I worked at a "daycare center" (there is no real translation for Tagesklinkik[German]) where people with depression come to, including borderline.
These people suck you into a black abyss with no hope.
>>
She's slowly becoming CG, it's taking its toll
>>
David Chase had MAJOR issues with his mother, this character is kind of a version of her
>>
MY BITCH MY HOE
MY HOE MY BITCH
MY HOE MY HOE

Rap music explained in 5 seconds.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.