[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any films to help me celebrate The Twelfth with my protestant
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: PG.jpg (4 MB, 4272x2848) Image search: [Google]
PG.jpg
4 MB, 4272x2848
Any films to help me celebrate The Twelfth with my protestant brothers, /tv/?
>>
File: 1462824042806.jpg (40 KB, 355x417) Image search: [Google]
1462824042806.jpg
40 KB, 355x417
>inb4 someone suggests that shitty excuse of a film made by that cunt frenchman
>>
>>71918882
>implying protestants, british or anyone wants to be associated with loyalist scum filth

these guys are playing dress up soldier lol they cant even pass basic training for the army so they set up a civilian toy army with toy colours and suits. Pathetic.
>>
>>71918882
Fucking Proddy cunt! Any wonder the best and only known Irish films are Catholic themed and POVed? You daft Orange fuck!
>>
I work nightshift, have to sleep during the day, and these guys were parading around practically outside my window all day, Fucking annoying.
>>
>>71918882
the wind that shakes the barley, and then when you're done watching it kill yourself
>>
With racial tension higher than ever before, corruption everywhere and generally everything being shit, this shit is so autismal.
>>
>>71918882
why don't they just move back to Scotland?
>>
>>71920547
why doesnt ireland just join the UK?
>>
>>71918882
>protestant
>culture

Pick and only one.
>>
>>71918882
fucka huns
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.